Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? (19513 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? / Mobile Food Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by lorddannie: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
luvmijeje: Is it true that one of the sign to know whether a food vendor is using juju in cooking her food is when u see a long queue.If nt what are the signs to look out for.
quality customer service, hygiene, price, hospitality and before i forget, after sales services(the ladies ask you to come for extra meat in the evening)
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by 6ft: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
DU PPLE ACTUALLY HV BLACK BRAINS OR JUST DECIDE TO THINK BLACK

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Flygerian1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: NAIJA MENTALITY
Verily verily i say unto u.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Coldfeet(f): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Late Iya Modinat of Obalende comes to mind! You will have to wash your own plate before they sell food for you!
You will queue up to buy the food!!
If it gets to your turn and you complain that the quantity is small? Be prepared to have your plate flung away!!! And NEXT!!! Boom in your ears!!! Don't be surprised to hear someone tell you 'Go beg am na?'...
This is not hearsay!! IT HAPPEND LIVE IN OBALENDE!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by 3direct: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don't eat snails... I prefer FAST food!

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by mskata(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Confirm all those togo women 4 aguda na juju dem dey use
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Coldfeet: Late Iya Modinat of Obalende comes to mind! You will have to wash your own plate before they sell food for you!
If it gets to your turn and you complain that the quantity is small? Be prepared to have your plate flung away!!! And NEXT!!! Boom in your ears!!! Don't be surprised to hear someone tell you 'Go beg am na?'...
What Nigerians go through just because of food.

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by vislabraye(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
A place like Ghana High Commission where people throng in large number. I've tasted their food and its delicious.
Some times it has to be the location. If a Calabar woman opens a canteen in a crowded area, there would be customers.
But juju is real O. And some people use it. I've heard of it in the 90s.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by duality(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Coldfeet: Late Iya Modinat of Obalende comes to mind! You will have to wash your own plate before they sell food for you!

I laugh grin
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by kunleblack: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hallo Nairalanders.AIT just Broadcasted Dat ACTOR ENEBELI ELEBUWA HAS DIED IN A INDIA HOSPITAL.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by duality(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
does Seun use Juju too?. coz even when he bans them they still crawl back.

5 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by mskata(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
kunleblack: Hallo Nairalanders.AIT just Broadcasted Dat ACTOR ENEBELI ELEBUWA HAS DIED IN A INDIA HOSPITAL.

So.......
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Humblesam(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
when 2 elderly man xchange blows coz one has not bn given a chance 2 wash his plate amidst d sales girls....then smthing is ......

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Elgaxton(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Simply Delicious! Nothing else abeg...

Typical Nigerians are so qucik to give glory to juju/devil.

You are a good cook--- Juju
You are a talented musician --- Illuminati

Abegi jorrr! Devilish mentality curled from Envy and Jealousy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by pythonwizpro(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
[size=18pt]FOOD IS READY!!![/size]

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by oraclefemi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
The Mentality of some Nigerians ...very backwards
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Freiburger(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Enough of that juju thing, the P Square brothers used their own mother for rituals, GET is trying to use his wife for rituals. why must every successful events be tied to juju? i need a break. undecided

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by pythonwizpro(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Freiburger: Enough of that juju thing, the P Square brothers used their own mother for rituals, GET is trying to use his wife for rituals. why must every successful events be tied to juju? i need a break. undecided

And you sure got it.. But make sure you don't near that fat woman's food canteen oooo, I hear say, she don wash something put inside her soup. grin grin grin grin
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by BeraBera(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
I heard that some of those fat women get water used in washing corpses from mortuaries and use it to cook. I dont know if it's true or false. But I've heard such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by pythonwizpro(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
BeraBera: I heard that some of those fat women get water used in washing corpses from mortuaries and use it to cook. I dont know if it's true or false. But I've heard such

I've heard quite a whole lot about those fat women ish too, but who knows what's true and what's false, save GOD.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by markus1133: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yummyy
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by blackmale1: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Knowledge9000:

Affordability
ehhhnn! inglis teasher,at least he contributed and we understood the message passed. Unaccredited proofreader of nairaland..
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Shalome(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shey na book wey dem read dey make some people say juju to sell food no dey? Anyways if na akara elepo i no dey near am
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Babaelemu: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
omanzo02:

I'm eager for reactions to this suggestion. smiley smiley
hate that!
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by jhydebaba(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
There was this story I heard of a woman who sells very delicious rice (I also buy from her even after the story). She was sighted around 5am bathing inside the big pot that she use to cook her rice, after that she placed the pot containing the used water on the fire to boil her rice for the day.
Gosh!!!

Lagosians don chop plenty things all in the name of BUKA fins and BUKA on point.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by snthesis(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
pythonwizpro:

I've heard quite a whole lot about those fat women ish too, but who knows what's true and what's false, save GOD.
wats ur beef with fat women angry angry angry angry angry
i like big booty- dnt mess with big booty angry angry angry angry angry angry

@topic
if u cant resists eating from a particular joint for 1week then u've been jazzed
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
luvmijeje: Is it true that one of the sign to know whether a food vendor is using juju in cooking her food is when u see a long queue.If nt what are the signs to look out for.

I spent my weekend in a town different from my location last weekend to ease stress. On my way back to base, i started feeling this unusal hunger for white rice and stew(am of the garri crew)...

I decided to stop and buy food in a motor park. Omoo, see how sweet the rice was. After eating the first plate of rice and stew with double kpomo, i ordered 2 more plates for take away. I didnt cook that sunday again. So cheap. I come dey wonder...

The 3 plates cant even buy one plate of rice and chicken in Crunchies. I dey waste my money before. Accessibility is the underlying issue here.

BTW, see queue infront of the woman as people were struggling to buy before others. Hope i answered your question
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
What about someone coming all the way from lekki to Ikeja just to eat amala?This is abnormal.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by kunletech: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
salafiyy: NAIJA MENTALITY

My guy, is real o! This is not Niger mentality.
People are very despirate to make money this days.
75% of people seling, not even only food, are using jase.

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Pain(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
WHAT BLOODY JUJU? ITS ALL ABOUT THE RECIPE! JUJU IS A TERM COINED BY SOME SMALL BRAINED ANCESTORS TO EXPLAIN PHENOMENA BEYOND THEIR UNDERSTANDING. THEY WERE SO SO LAZY TO ENGAGE IN CRITICAL REASONING. PERIOD
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
The underlisted joints use water from dead bodies to cook:

1. Salado Unilag.
2. Amala joint, Akerele, Surulere
3. Amala Joint, Ikeja Police Brks
4. Mma okpo, 41 Murtala Mohammed road, off flower mills, Calabar
5. Fridges, Marian Road, Calabar
6. Saudi food, New garage- ifako
7. White house, yaba
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by jhydebaba(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remove And Wash Snails Perfectly / How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? / How To Cook Delicious Edikang-Ikong Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.