Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Advice On Clearing And Forwarding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Clearing And Forwarding (698 Views)

Advice On Clearing And Forwarding / Does Anyone Have Info On Clearing Clothes At Nigerian Ports / Information On Clearing Goods At Ports Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Clearing And Forwarding by oladimeji101(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
I was thinking about what I could go into just to keep myself busy when my uncle came up with the idea of clearing and forwarding,though I he doesn't know much about it and I also don't too,the only thing I know about it is that you import some goods down here and a clearing and forwarding agent helps clear the goods through a legal means. My problem now is that I need advice about how they go about it in terms of people who export fake things or some illegal goods,what are the challenges they face,am sure they will have challenges because the way my unlce said it,it was like there a hugh money in it that you can start earning right from the start. I need need someone to enlighten me about this work,explain what its all about from any nairalander who is into clearing and forwarding or who ever have an idea about it. What's your take in this

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Has To Be Said If We Must Make Money Online. / The Evil Power Of Negative Thoughts! / Where Can I Buy UNITOR Biocontrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.