Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? (1439 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yes, I am interested.

Seeing as there is a higher probability that an atheist like me can marry a christian than atheist(based on numbers alone)
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by AtheistD(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Logicboy03: Yes, I am interested.

Seeing as there is a higher probability that an atheist like me can marry a christian than atheist(based on numbers alone)

It is not considered a union under God. Just to ask, are you planning on getting married to a Christian?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Logicboy03: Yes, I am interested.

Lol.......just abandon the thought of you marrying a christian babe......look for a fellow atheist to marry........oyaaaaa
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:

It is not considered a union under God. Just to ask, are you planning on getting married to a Christian?

Nope but that is the thing...I meet too many christian or religious girls. Even right now, I am quasi-dating one!
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.......just abandon the thought of you marrying a christian babe......look for a fellow atheist to marry........oyaaaaa

Why?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why?

How do you expect the both of you to be compatible??....is it possible??.....
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

She might be a cultural christian.

There are even christians that dont believe in god!
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

How can a 'CHRISTIAN' not believe in 'GOD'... this guy...

Anyways, e be lyk say marriage don dey hungry u wella these days, invite me o.. grin
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:

Anyways, e be lyk say marriage don dey hungry u wella these days, invite me o.. grin

here are christians who dont believe in god- proof;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxJyoODSZg
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

here are christians who dont believe in god- proof;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxJyoODSZg
What if I say whoever posted that is dumb? Do you believe one can be a Christian without believing in God? Can anyone be an atheist and a believer in GOD?
Can one be a Muslim, yet pray in the name of Jesus? Does this make sense to you? or you just wan troll?

Here are'Christian' - Believe in the bible, In the saving grace of Christ
Who don't believe in God - Atheist

In essence, I believe in the Bible and Christ, but I'm an atheist..

You know there's something for confused folks like this, it's called agnosticism I think.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:
What if I say whoever posted that is dumb? Do you believe one can be a Christian without believing in God? Can anyone be an atheist and a believer in GOD?
Can one be a Muslim, yet pray in the name of Jesus? Does this make sense to you? or you just wan troll?

Here are'Christian' - Believe in the bible, In the saving grace of Christ
Who don't believe in God - Atheist

In essence, I believe in the Bible and Christ, but I'm an atheist..

You know there's something for confused folks like this, it's called agnosticism I think.

Epic Fail.

The video was on the BBC

Those people are christians. One of them is actually a priest. Jesus is central to christianity not god.

The woman clearly said that she follows Jesus's teachings but god is something that humans create. She also said that the kingdom of God is human kindness.

Rational argument if you ask me.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

Epic Fail.

The video was on the BBC

Those people are christians. One of them is actually a priest. Jesus is central to christianity not god.

The woman clearly said that she follows Jesus's teachings but god is something that humans create. She also said that the kingdom of God is human kindness.

Rational argument if you ask me.
@1st bolded - The video was on BBC and so what? If BBC says all Hausas are Igbos, should we just accept that? Are they above errors?

@2nd bolded - Amazing. I can't believe such a weak( crippled, lame, bedridden) argument is coming from you. Haven't you learnt anything from the apologists here?

It is the Father living in me who is doing his work (John 14:10)
I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me (John 8:28)
I gave them the word you gave me and they accepted them (John 17:cool
For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it.....so whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say (John 12:49-50)

@3rd bolded - There is a difference between one who's influenced by the teachings of someone and one who believes in the divinity of the Person and therefore follows his teachings as a result. Some Buddhists are influenced by the teachings of Jesus, yet remain Buddhists. Do these BBC Christians believe in the resurrection of Jesus, the virgin birth, miracles, his return? Then their Xitanity remains in doubt..

wink
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 28, 2012
Did you know that I was a christian apologist as well? cool

musKeeto:
@1st bolded - The video was on BBC and so what? If BBC says all Hausas are Igbos, should we just accept that? Are they above errors?

I mentioned the BBC because you were ignorantly attacking the poster. I was just trying to tell you that it was not some random vdeo of some crackpots talking nonsense about religion.

It was a BBC programme with Anglicans, protestants, muslims and the unbelieveing christians

musKeeto:
@2nd bolded - Amazing. I can't believe such a weak( crippled, lame, bedridden) argument is coming from you. Haven't you learnt anything from the apologists here?

Unfortunately, you forget the first rule of Anonyism- Interpretation is king

The verses you put up there could be metaphorical. "The father" could represent Jesus's sense of morality and existence.

musKeeto:
@3rd bolded - There is a difference between one who's influenced by the teachings of someone and one who believes in the divinity of the Person and therefore follows his teachings as a result. Some Buddhists are influenced by the teachings of Jesus, yet remain Buddhists. Do these BBC Christians believe in the resurrection of Jesus, the virgin birth, miracles, his return? Then their Xitanity remains in doubt..

wink

The miracles are not the central part of Jesus teaching and it is not relevant how he was born- his teachings are what is important.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 28, 2012
EPIC success!!!!

Lmao...
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto: EPIC success!!!!

Lmao...

Seriously dude?

I have noticed that you dont like long arguments?

Atheist with no balls.

I can swear on my life that if I started a thread bashing agnostics, you wouldnt make more than two comments. angry
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

Seriously dude?

I have noticed that you dont like long arguments?

Atheist with no balls.

I can swear on my life that if I started a thread bashing agnostics, you wouldnt make more than two comments. angry
Start one then... wink
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by truthislight: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03: Did you know that I was a christian apologist as well? cool

I mentioned the BBC because you were ignorantly attacking the poster. I was just trying to tell you that it was not some random vdeo of some crackpots talking nonsense about religion.

It was a BBC programme with Anglicans, protestants, muslims and the unbelieveing christians

Unfortunately, you forget the first rule of Anonyism- Interpretation is king

The verses you put up there could be metaphorical. "The father" could represent Jesus's sense of morality and existence.

The miracles are not the central part of Jesus teaching and it is not relevant how he was born- his teachings are what is important.

there is a difference between a proof for the existence of God and the believe in the existence of God.

Someone may not have a proof for the existance of God but deep down in him s(he) believe that there is a God and hence their worship.

However, when you ask them to show a proof that s(he) does not have they for the existence of God they end up saying they dont or they are not sure.

Meanwhile, the important thing is that deep down they believe.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol.....its impossible for a christian who doesn't believe in God to still be a christian.....just go get yourself an atheist girl,.........so that you can both wallow in your miseries.....give birth to kids who you would train to be gays.........since morality is so much far-fetched from you guys........
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:

The boy dey smoke too much WEED.......
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....its impossible for a christian who doesn't believe in God to still be a christian.....just go get yourself an atheist girl,.........so that you can both wallow in your miseries.....give birth to kids who you would train to be gays.........since morality is so much far-fetched from you guys........

Lol, this logicboy lovelife dey pain you well o. Make im no marry ur sister(hope u have one) grin
E be lyk say na bazooka and holy bible u go use chase am commot..
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

there is a difference between a proof for the existence of God and the believe in the existence of God.

Someone may not have a proof for the existance of God but deep down in him s(he) believe that there is a God and hence their worship.

However, when you ask them to show a proof that s(he) does not have they for the existence of God they end up saying they dont or they are not sure.

Meanwhile, the important thing is that deep down they believe.

The christians I am talking about do not believe.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol, this logicboy lovelife dey pain you well o. Make im no marry ur sister(hope u have one) grin

He has a sister
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2012
musKeeto:

Lol.....I no get time for him love life.....I wonder why him wan LOVE in the first place.....apes and gorillas no wetin be love??.....

Apes suppose marry??....
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

He has a sister

I've got a twin sister......:-)
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....I no get time for him love life.....I wonder why him wan LOVE in the first place.....apes and gorillas no wetin be love??.....

Apes suppose marry??....

lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by seyibrown(f): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Incorrect! God ordained the institution of marriage and recognises the union wherever it is solemnized ... even in a bedroom with only the willing bride and groom!
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

I never see where them conduct wedding ceremony for ape o....

Well logicboy you never told me this was you.....lol...

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by advocate666: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

I am an Atheistic Satanist married to a good christian wife and you can't find a happier family right now.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by ijawkid(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

I am an Atheistic Satanist married to a good christian wife and you can't find a happier family right now.

Happy??....the last time I checked you said you were cheating on her like crazy......

And you call that happy??

2 Likes

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by truthislight: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Happy??....the last time I checked you said you were cheating on her like crazy......

and the wife is a "christian". Lol.

That is the price she has to pay.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by advocate666: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

yes we are very happy. A nice mistress (or more) is the secret to a happy marriage. Just don't tell your wife.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages? by advocate666: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

and the wife is a "christian". Lol.

That is the price she has to pay.

Price to pay for what? Satanism is not by force.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Really Believe In God? / Is It Right For A Christian To Own Bet9ja Shop? / Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry Unveils Lagos Viewing Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.