Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24061 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Lordsonempire(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.

31 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by SBJoji(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Thank God you understand that. If all christians
And Muslims should think just same way as you do then the issue of religious bigotry will be a thing of the past.

24 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by saintkash(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2013
front page tinz... i cant wait to read comments of peepz that thinks with their anus and type with their eyes closed.....

4 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by PastorOluT(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

Need I say more!

9 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Lordsonempire:

pray to him.

A MUSLIM PRAYS TO HIM(AS)

Tell me that you are joking.

10 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Well said Op, u try. Do Muslims believe in him? YES! But don't pray to him because he is not God Almighty.

36 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy:
Op you got it wrong meen,
Exactly, I mean, if a person wan't to be sincere like you and I.

njokusboy:
Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me....
I swear by Allah, this's 100% correct.

njokusboy:
Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation...
What about those that came b4 Jesus, how were they saved?

njokusboy:
Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet,
Do you knw the meaning of a Prophet (as)? Oh! you think those ones that Bible said they skinned 200 men to get 1 wife, that fuc.ked his daugters or rather his daugters fuc.ked him, that worshiped an idol, that made a golden calf, that killed his sodier's wife to snatch his wife which God later killed his first born and other childrens along. Or you believed that God along with his angels really ate wheat bread with Abrah and his wife and Wrestled with Jacob in which jacob appeared a winner and all those rubbish in that Book.

Guy? u'd better wake up, what's called "A Prophet" is millions far from those filthy things let not talk of Almighty God.

njokusboy:
an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated
As much as i knw, u're talking about christians. Jews and Muslims are till this minutes practicing Jesus teaching.
May be you can give us three examples of Jesus teaching which u as a person is practicing and muslim populace are nt practicing.

njokusboy:
and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet...

Not "they believe" it's they knw is the New prophet(saw) even with strongest evidence. Though u may nt see it because even after 2000 years, out of those hundreds of prophesy which spoke about the coming of Jesus as the messiah of the jews they haven't seen just one to take out as an evidence to whom God called him.

njokusboy:

They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God..
I'm speaking on behalf of world muslim that we believe the fact that Jesus is the breath/word of God and Holy Ghost or Holy spirit according to christians. And that's why i and every other muslims is being called muslim.

And if Jesus is a son of God then we don't have "Only Son" if nt Two or more with very very very sound undisputable proof from the bible.

njokusboy:
So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour...
Lol, all the Apostles were damned for nt acknowledging Jesus as the Lord. Or did they? then lets see ur evidence

njokusboy:
The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved...
I wish u could see hw i'm laughing at u. even Apostles neuer heard of name "Jesus" let alone of Jesus himself. And besides, there many Jesus b4 the Messiah, so can you see serious Gobe. Even muslims have better name for Him "Iesa" (Alaysalam)

131 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Nah, our beliefs about Jesus Christ is totally far from that of the Muslims.
The Muslims only see him as a prophet, and don't believe he was killed.

6 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Jazakallahu khairan Harbiola1. Weldone, take it easy eh, don't use vulgar.

13 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2013
harbiola1:
Exactly, I mean, if a person wan't to be sincere like you and I.

I swear by Allah, this's 100% correct.

What about those that came b4 Jesus, how were they saved?

Do you knw the meaning of a Prophet (as)? Oh! you think those ones that Bible said they skinned 200 men to get 1 wife, that fuc.ked his daugters or rather his daugters fuc.ked him, that worshiped an idol, that made a golden calf, that killed his sodier's wife to snatch his wife which God later killed his first born and other childrens along. Or you believed that God along with his angels really ate wheat bread with Abrah and his wife and Wrestled with Jacob in which jacob appeared a winner and all those rubbish in that Book.

Guy? u'd better wake up, what's called "A Prophet" is millions far from those filthy things let not talk of Almighty God.

As much as i knw, u're talking about christians. Jews and Muslims are till this minutes practicing Jesus teaching.
May be you can give us three examples of Jesus teaching which u as a person is practicing and muslim populace are nt practicing.

Not "they believe" it's they knw is the New prophet(saw) even with strongest evidence. Though u may nt see it because even after 2000 years, out of those hundreds of prophesy which spoke about the coming of Jesus as the messiah of the jews they haven't seen just one to take out as an evidence to whom God called him.

I'm speaking on behalf of world muslim that we believe the fact that Jesus is the breath/word of God and Holy Ghost or Holy spirit according to christians. And that's why i and every other muslims is being called muslim.

And if Jesus is a son of God then we don't have "Only Son" if nt Two or more with very very very sound undisputable proof from the bible.

Lol, all the Apostles were damned for nt acknowledging Jesus as the Lord. Or did they? then lets see ur evidence

I wish u could see hw i'm laughing at u. even Apostles neuer heard of name "Jesus" let alone of Jesus himself. And besides, there many Jesus b4 the Messiah, so can you see serious Gobe. Even muslims have better name for Him "Iesa" (Alaysalam)
Apostles never heard of the name Jesus? Who are the apostles?

9 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Juell: Nah, our believes about Jesus Christ is totally far from that of the Muslims.
The Muslims only see him as a prophet, and don't believe he was killed.
Lol! Some of u are funny. What is the meaning of a Prophet? What was his mission? Can you testify that the bible didn't refer to him as prophet? Do you think the whole bible itself agreed he was killed?

23 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy:
So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour,
Can you pls give a single verse in the OT where the name "Jesus" or any other name was mentioned to predict the coming of Jesus.

And ooop! I wish u knew what the jews Christians and the NT.

njokusboy:
hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time,
To be candid, brother pls check urself, do u believe in these two Men (Alaysalam) if yes, then Congrats!

And if u believe Jesus as either Son or whatever and God as the only Divine with no coequal entity, then Congrats though something is still missing but.

only God knws better.

24 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2013
khattab02: Lol! Some of u are funny. What is the meaning of a Prophet? What was his mission? Can you testify that the bible didn't refer to him as prophet? Do you think the whole bible itself agreed he killed?
He was called the Messiah in the bible, his death and resurrection was predicted in the old testament, and came to pass in the new testament.

11 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:

Pls brother, can u refute those statements one by one or allow someelse to do it with evidence.
only then we won't be rolling in circle.

thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2013
harbiola1:
Can you pls give a single verse in the OT where the name "Jesus" or any other name was mentioned to predict the coming of Jesus.

And ooop! I wish u knew what the jews Christians and the NT.

To be candid, brother pls check urself, do u believe in these two Men (Alaysalam) if yes, then Congrats!

And if u believe Jesus as either Son or whatever and God as the only Divine with no coequal entity, then Congrats though something is still missing but.

only God knws better.
We Christian don't recognise talk more of believing in Mohammed a mere mortal

4 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:

Apostles/Disciples undecided
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy: The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...

Aren't u aware that the name "Jesus" is a fake? The man u worship was called Yahshua not Jesus.

So it's silly to saw a fake name is above all names, and only through it can man find salvation.

Is this Jesus u worship the man who died for ur sins? Or

Is he the personification of righteousness, purity and consciousness?

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
And let make it clear, Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God. Forget what our clerics say in public "that we serve the same God", they just say that for peace to reign. The truth is our God (the Christians) is called Jehovah, that of the Muslims is Allah. And Jesus Christ is the son of Jehovah who came to die and set everyone free from bondage of sin. He was the ultimate sacrifice, that's why Christians don't need to make blood sacrifices (as it was in the old testament) for the atonement of their sins.

13 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:
He was called the Messiah in the bible, his death and resurrection was predicted in the old testament, and came to pass in the new testament.

Excuse me! i may nt respond to you again if u continue spewing wrong ideas okay?

Do you knw when we started using the word "Messiah" for Jesus?

And kindly tell the real name that Jesus was called then?.

All these Jesus, Messiah... are English invented things.

9 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:
We Christian don't recognise talk more of believing in Mohammed a mere mortal

So was Jesus immortal? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

So was Jesus immortal? undecided
Jesus is immortal, he only took human form to accomplish his purpose for coming to earth.

12 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by highyo: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.
truely, many muslim who accepted Jesus as their lord and savior and accept him toi be the son of God and believe he died for his sins and on the third day he rose
muslim who confess Jesus and get baptized will surely be saved. And while some who claim to be a christain will not make it, because they have living a figure head christians life

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell: And let make it clear, Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God. Forget what our clerics say in public "that we serve the same God", they just say that for peace to reign. The truth is our God (the Christians) is called Jehovah, that of the Muslims is Allah. And Jesus Christ is the son of Jehovah who came to die and set everyone free from bondage of sin. He was the ultimate sacrifice, that's why Christians don't need to make blood sacrifices (as it was in the old testament) for the atonement of their sins.

True, Christians and muslims worship different gods

Christians worship Yahweh(canaanite mountain God) and muslims worship Hubal Allah(Arabian moon God)

But it is wrong to claim Christians or muslims worship are right or wrong.

My only problem is dat you all worship foreign Gods and disregard the Gods of ur ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
harbiola1:

Excuse me! i may nt respond to you again if u continue spewing wrong ideas okay?

Look just save ur breath b4 ur BP will rise. U can't explain to me what u dnt hav the slightest idea about.

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
harbiola1:

Yeshua is the Hebrew name for the Lord. It means "Yahweh [the Lord] is Salvation." The English spelling of Yeshua is “ Joshua.” However, when translated from Hebrew into the Greek language, the name Yeshua becomes Iēsous. The English spelling for Iēsous is “Jesus.”
Basically, what this means is Joshua and Jesus are the same name. One is translated from Hebrew into English, the other from Greek into English. It is also interesting to note, the names "Joshua" and "Isaiah" are essentially the same names as Yeshua in Hebrew. They mean "Savior" and "the salvation of the Lord."
Those who argue and insist we call Jesus by his
correct name, Yeshua, are concerning
themselves with trivial, non-essential matters.
English speakers call him Jesus, with a "J"
that sounds like "gee." Portuguese speakers
call him Jesus, but with a "J" that sounds like
"sjeh," and Spanish speakers call him Jesus,
with a "J" that sounds like "hey." Which one of
these pronunciations is the correct one? All of
them, of course, in their own language.
The Bible doesn't give preeminence to one
language (or translation) over another. We are
not commanded to call upon the name of the
Lord in Hebrew only. Acts 2:21 says, "But
everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will
be saved." God knows who calls upon his name,
whether they do so in English, Portuguese,
Spanish, or Hebrew. He is still the same Lord
and Savior.

27 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Yeshua was a real person,a poor carpenter who was a member of the Essen. Jesus is an invention of the Roman Catholic who was changed from Horus to Jesus. Jesus means "hail zeus". Those who worship jesus and celebrate Christmas and Easter are worshiping Zeus.

Dump christians will try to argue against this because all they read is the bible. My question to them is; does any other book back up the stories of the bible? If yes,name them!

4 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
ifeness: Yeshua was a real person,a poor carpenter who was a member of the Essen. Jesus is an invention of the Roman Catholic who was changed from Horus to Jesus. Jesus means "hail zeus". Those who worship jesus and celebrate Christmas and Easter are worshiping Zeus.

Dump christians will try to argue against this because all they read is the bible. My question to them is; does any other book back up the stories of the bible? If yes,name them!

True! Jesus's real name was Yeshua(Yahshua depending on the understanding of Hebrew alphabets).

Zeus aka Jupiter, the chief God in Roman spirituality certainly has something to do wit the name "Jesus"

In Spanish they refer to Yeshua as "E-Zus"

Many don't know that Joshua's real name was also Yahshua(same name wit Jesus)

I wonder why they used the name "Jesus" instead of "Joshua" in English since the two actually had the same real name.

Horus the Kemitic God of Sky, Protection and Salvation was also worshipped by Romans during the lifetime of Jesus. His was born of a virgin mother Isis and together with Osiris the 3 make a trinity. In fact the Romans have always believed in trinity.

The cross didn't originate through Jesus(yeshua) death, the cross has always been part of Kemetism.

In Kemetism, the Sun is linked to their numerous Gods and we see the Sun always showing behind the head of Jesus, Mary and all the saints of christianity.

Easter is a Greek celebration done in Rome in honor of Zeus.

25th December is festival and renewal of the Sun(signifying the birth of Mithra) in Persia. Another pagan activity carried into christianity by the Romans who were Mithra worshipers

10 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:
Jesus is immortal, he only took human form to accomplish his purpose for coming to earth.

So Jesus is a God? How is christianity monotheistic in this sense?

And by the way, Gods are Forces of universal existence responsible for nature, they cannot take human form, they cannot leave their heavenly duties and live among men.

The universe would be in chaos.

Imagine Sango(force of lightening) absent from heaven, there wouldn't be lightening anymore.

Wat is Jesus's duty in heaven?

5 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

So Jesus is a God? How is christianity monotheistic in this sense?

And by the way, Gods are Forces of universal existence responsible for nature, they cannot take human form, they cannot leave their heavenly duties and live among men.

The universe would be in chaos.

Imagine Sango(force of lightening) absent from heaven, there wouldn't be lightening anymore.

Wat is Jesus's duty in heaven?

Don't hav nothing to say to u, cos I've just checked ur topics and there's no way am getting into an argument wit u cos........u will NEVER understand.

4 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:

Don't hav nothing to say to u, cos I've just checked ur topics and there's no way am getting into an argument wit u cos........u will NEVER understand.

Or you will never understand. You do not even know the history behind your imported religion. Does the name "Jesus" sound Jewish to you? It is obviously a greek name.

People of Latin Origin mostly bear the name Jesus. Jesus is more of a Greek/Spanish name.....Nothing to do with Jewish!

Also Christos/Christ is Greek. The greek have done a good job by making you worship their gods.

4 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.

"the religion with God is Islam" Q3 vs 19. Any other religion apart from islam will never be accepted by God Q3 vs 85. Islam and christainity never dsame just like light and darkness. Abeg park well

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aduke Abiara Is Dead / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.