Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia (2454 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia by omobizle(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2008
i recently hooked up a chick in malaysia.kinda wondering wat it is like there and how it will cost me to go on a trip there, anyone with an idea.i dont need a visa do i? sad
Re: Malaysia by obigin43(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2008
Pls bros,dont even think of it,malaysia is not a place to be but only good for schooling only,good luck. smiley
Re: Malaysia by gregg2: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2008
Obigin
How do you mean?
Re: Malaysia by almondjoy(f): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2008
Ask the "green geisha girl" from Malaysia on Nairaland. She is not hard to find! cheesy
Re: Malaysia by obigin43(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2008
a word is enough for the wise,i have a friend that we graduated from the same school he is there and we chat almost everyday
and from what i have heard so far e.g there is no job for foriegners so, tell me! re u going there to look at how beuty the country is or what?please my bros i no fit shout but remain bless smiley
Re: Malaysia by smile4kenn(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2008
Guy, dont make the greatest mistakes in ur life, if ur chick like u cuz u r black, then there are thousands of Africans in malaysia. Only very rich Nigerians/Africans can live in malaysia. Last time i went there for holiday, i met Governors sons, senators kids and so on, I dont think they work, but its a beautiful country with very strict immigration laws. U need visa to enter malaysia, but they dont refuse Nigerians visa to malaysia. Just go to the nearest embassy and get ur visa.
Re: Malaysia by omobizle(m): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2008
for sure i aint goin there to work.im just goin for vacation, for bout 4wks, thanks mate
Re: Malaysia by iice(f): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2008
Enjoy your vacation! cheesy
Re: Malaysia by smile4kenn(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2008
Malaysia is my number 1 location for vacation in Asia

Truely Asia
Re: Malaysia by marjson(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2008
malay is really a place to be,i enjoy my last vacation there,
Re: Malaysia by obigin43(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2008
truely its a place to be in term of vacation, enjoy bro. wink
Re: Malaysia by iice(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
smile4kenn:

Malaysia is my number 1 location for vacation in Asia

Truely Asia

Reminds me of their advert. . .Malaysia truly Asia cheesy
Re: Malaysia by Sgean: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2008
Malaysia is a country worth travelling to, but as a holiday destination only. Things are cheap and there are beautiful places for sight seeing as well as great discos for clubbing.

If you are thinking of settling down there either to work or to marry, then I suggest you forget about the idea. Firstly, the government no longer welcomes foreigners to seek employment there as they are now focusing on their citizens who are mostly jobless eventhough some of them have high education. Secondly, the English language is not widely used, thus there is communication barrier betweeen foreigners and the common people. Thirdly, as opposed to Singapore, the discrimination in Malaysia is higher. Fourth, you would end up spending more in order to get things done because of corruption. 

Malaysian chicks are not worth marrying because they are only after you for two things; sex and money. Most Malaysian men have low sex drive or can't perform at all, hence even the married women are seeking enjoyment outside their marriage.

The malaysian women marry mainly for comfort. If you are able to give them comfortable life in terms of monetary aspect, they don't mind to be with you even if they have to be your 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife. In gist, the Malaysian woman is not a wife or girlfriend material. 

By the way, Malaysia has a high record of HIV and diabetes as a result of unprotected sex, sharing needle for drugs and high sugar intake.

You do need a visa to enter Malaysia but that still does not guarantee you entering the country. I've got a friend who obtained his visa from the embassy in Naija but upon reaching Malaysian immiga, he was deported. Story
Re: Malaysia by kenflipper(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2008
YES you do need a visa, Yes ur visa doesnt guarrantee you entry, if you have a muslim name you will not be scruitinize but if you dont have a muslim name be sure to hold enough BTA otherwise as long as you hold a Nigerian passport flying in from Nigeria, be sure you will see the director of immigration for a special interview.
Your interview will include?, Are u muslim or Christian?
Is it true that you christians are killin muslims in Nigeria?
Are you Igbo , yoruba or hausa?
Why did u come to malaysia for holiday, ?
Whts ur BTA, Now an immigration be sure to hold more than $3,000USD yes, even if ur stay is for a day?, i was told that, but because i was smarter i played along and was stamped in on arrival.

You will see malaysian immigration acting like he know ur country better than u do!!

However its a lovely place pls if u go, do visa places like Pinang, LANGKAWI, mmmmmmmmm langkawi is out of this world, malaysia girls stay glue to blackmen! so watch it, u might be getting more than u bargained for.
Re: Malaysia by omobizle(m): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2008
wow that says alot mate.thanks y'all,,,gues il just bust it, cant stand some immigration guy tellin me stuffz i donyt need wen i want to come spend money there.
Re: Malaysia by omobizle(m): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2008
wow that says alot mate.thanks y'all,,,gues il just bust it, cant stand some immigration guy tellin me stuffz i donyt need wen i want to come spend money there.
Re: Malaysia by smile4kenn(m): 5:28am On Feb 19, 2008
Let me give u places u can enjoy ur stay,

Genting Highlands, its pretty cold there and thats the second happiest place n Asia after Disney land Hongkong(i have been there too)

Langkawi, and beautiful island with nature at its beat, Mountain climbing( i will post pictures)

Pinang, thats the only place i have visiting,

I was there for 3 weeks during a conference i attended organized by my school
Re: Malaysia by omobizle(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
thanks mate let me see some piccs and i will let u know wat i think yea cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Malaysia by Usiola(m): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2008
brother, i advise you look for better places for your vacation and not malaysia.
The immigration rules are so strict, a friend of mine who schools there had his father who travelled down to visit him turned back at kuala lumpur int. airport on flamsy excuses or to offer them a bribe of $1,000 (they are as corrupt as nig. law enforcement)
Secondly, there is a high rate of discrimination against Nigerians though there is a large nig. pop in the country.
Some of their institutions there have stopped offering admissions to Nigerians till 2010.
And about the girl, i am sure she cant speak english (most of them cant) and dont be surprised to see her wearing hijab according to muslim traditions. I am sure she will feel so dissapointed if u visit the place, though they have beautiful resorts and attractions like the twin tower and times square.
Spend your money where you would be treated with courtesy.
Have fun
Re: Malaysia by omobizle(m): 3:57am On Feb 28, 2008
thanx mate, well u have spoken, i agree with u.
Re: Malaysia by choco4life(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2008
Malaysia is really sweet my guy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .come spend ya money
Re: Malaysia by gud9ija(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster
welcome to Malaysia!
Spend your shit and getout!

Do a re-think b4 u embark on ur journey. Besides a malaysian girl?! angry
it is a kind of fishy!
Re: Malaysia by onatisi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 29, 2008
let him go , no point begging him not to go .

(1) (Reply)

Any Post Office In Lagos Airports (international Or Domestic) / Study In UAE And Earn Canadian Degree With Easy Transfer Opportunity To Canada / Between Germany And Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.