Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This (12531 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by nevachange(f): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
have you got enough money to survive here at least 500 naira everyday for food
ready to be bored to death cus this area is the epitome of boredom
dont let the pictures you see on facebook decieve you guys no dey smile here
ready to be bear men and women spitting about like they are pregnant
ready to live with the smell of cat shit in ur hostel
hope you are not thinking of coming here to be a footballer or work because it doesnt haPPEN HERE

omo boy from malaysia , reporting live,

if you are ready to live with dose condition .,, oya proceed we dey here dey wait you, but i am sick of guys telling me agents promise them dis that,

moreover you can process ur visa by urself instaed of paying 150000k to agent , doing it by urself is like 50k and faster sef,
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
Where in malaysia are u reporting from?you think if siting down one place writting all this will move ur life forward?it seems u ve lost hope ,are u staying in puchong or cheras or kepong cos I know that's the three blind folding area in malaysia,some people even live there and still better their life,maybe u are always in the cybercafe looking for oyibo to defraud?or looking for woman to help u like most of u do,ask questions u might receive answers from people who suvived in that place u called dificult or use ur initiative,or better still keeping chating with that oyibo girl that u thought its gonna be ur only way out.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by justwise(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
steve_101:

Where in malaysia are u reporting from?you think if siting down one place writting all this will move your life forward?it seems u ve lost hope ,are u staying in puchong or cheras or kepong cos I know that's the three blind folding area in malaysia,some people even live there and still better their life,maybe u are always in the cybercafe looking for oyibo to defraud?or looking for woman to help u like most of u do,ask questions u might receive answers from people who suvived in that place u called dificult or use your initiative,or better still keeping chating with that oyibo girl that u thought its gonna be your only way out.

As somebody who does Malaysian visa runs i know u will not like his view about the reality there. What is wrong with what he said there?

1 Like

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
Is the UK better?

1 Like

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by justwise(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
steve_101:

Is the UK better?

Depend on what u are coming to do in the UK and how prepared u are financially.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
Great my brother that is it,get a working permit in malaysia and u will work,get a good student pass and u will also work,my chiness landlord helps in that one(not bongus pass)u dont go with visit visa any where and hope to work,I have friends many working there even ladies,many of them.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by justwise(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
steve_101:

Great my brother that is it,[b]get a working permit in malaysia and u will work,get a good student pass and u will also work,[/b]my chiness landlord helps in that one(not bongus pass)u dont go with visit visa any where and hope to work,I have friends many working there even ladies,many of them.

You know that u are not telling pple the whole truth, having working permit wouldn't guarantee anybody a job anywhere including UK, alot of pple have said it here many times that getting a job as an African in Malaysia is hard but visa agents like u will never tell pple the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
Oboy am not an agent,that's not my job and will never be,what am telling u is this,in malaysia forget lazy people and there talk,I lived there just like u live in the UK,I know there very well,malaysia is 13 states but do u know everybody is in 1 state where there is no single factory or anything,they are all in selangor state with few in sarawak and negri serebam,what happen to the untapped states?infact my info is now for sale.ask him to tell us where factories of names like samsung,proten,hyundai ,LG,dell is located,they do yahoo yahoo in kuala lumpur and puchong ,that's all they know.if I tell how much I buy laptops in malaysia on whole sale infact u will look for visa.

1 Like

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by justwise(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
steve_101:

Oboy am not an agent,that's not my job and will never be,what am telling u is this,in malaysia forget lazy people and there talk,I lived there just like u live in the UK,I know there very well,malaysia is 13 states but do u know everybody is in 1 state where there is no single factory or anything,they are all in selangor state with few in sarawak and negri serebam,what happen to the untapped states?infact my info is now for sale.ask him to tell us where factories of names like samsung,proten,hyundai ,LG,dell is located,they do yahoo yahoo in kuala lumpur and puchong ,that's all they know.if I tell how much I buy laptops in malaysia on whole sale infact u will look for visa.

Please stop ranting, i have had enough of pple like you.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
U know ur problem,u are very insultive,u have low mentality and will never be a business man or do gov contracts,one day we will meet,keep on with the way u live ya live,as for me,I must be a senetor of the fedral republic some day.am very sure.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by justwise(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
steve_101:

U know your problem,u are very insultive,u have low mentality and will never be a business man or do gov contracts,one day we will meet,keep on with the way u live ya live,as for me,I must be a senetor of the fedral republic some day.am very sure.

I'm not suprised, senators can't keep their hands off public money. . .so that position will fit u very well.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2011
If u dont mind,am reading and its 11:54pm here,all I know is from now on my info will be for sale or maybe I will write an insprational book with the title ;HOW I SUVIVED IN MALAYSIA,will it sale? £10 ,$16 ,€12 oga justwise will it sell?
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by justwise(m): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2011
steve_101:

If u dont mind,am reading and its 11:54pm here,all I know is from now on my info will be for sale or maybe I will write an insprational book with the title ;HOW I SUVIVED IN MALAYSIA,will it sale? £10 ,$16 ,€12 oga justwise will it sell?

Don't bother
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2011
Its a lead,maybe I will get cracking afterall likes of Think and grow rich,rich dad poor dad and many others started in one day,I can do it and its gonna inspire to the core,
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by adaqueen1: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2011
steve_101, why are you desperate?
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 12:56am On Jan 29, 2011
Ada am I despirate?am just keeping my brain busy,I can never say anything about UK why will he be saying sum thing about a place his foot never touch.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by justwise(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2011
steve_101:

Ada am I despirate?am just keeping my brain busy,I can never say anything about UK why will he be saying sum thing about a place his foot never touch.

Lies, u have said alot abt the UK, u said u have been to the UK b4, that u have rich friends in the UK, all sorts of garbage. You seems to 4get too quickly.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 1:36am On Jan 29, 2011
To visit a place is not to live there,I will never say what I dont know,even dubai that I ve visited many times yet I know nothing about there and I dont want to know,even singapore and other places,but u see Msia,that's where I want to spend my retirement days,its peaceful and cheap.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by RIPOooo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ nevachange u have reported;but dem no go read trust me.
Leave dem make dem come .you don do your part
Awon wakabout
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by suxes2005(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
Hmnnnn
What the poster posted might be true
but what i just want all to know is that there
is no job in Malaysia and you must know this

A guy came fromm Onitsha for Malaysia visa
and when i told him about this, i became his
enemy because his immigration friend told him there
are jobs there but the reason why he came to me
for the visa is because his friend told him the visa is 350k

So every1, look before you leap ooooo

SHALOM
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by iz2much: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
I think the poster might be right there might be 85% epitome of truth in what he said, since am not there i will judge based on what i heard pple say. its jjust as messed up as other places i wont prefer to mention. is it not the same Malaysia Nigerians were kidnapping each other calling the parent to send money?

if things is as rosy as this other boy said i think that wont happen. If Nigeria started helping each other,we wont be in the sh/i/ts we found ourselves today. thumbs up to pple who still say the truth and stand by it.

justwise no mind them joor
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by iz2much: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2011
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by dinggle: 1:03am On Jan 30, 2011
@ Steve101
You are talking some bullshit, Malaysia to give a black man a job? What agreement does African govts have wit Malaysia govt to that effect? don't u knw that the fact that indonesians and Filipinos can work in Malaysia is because both govts have an outstanding agreement wit Malay govt? don't come here bullshitting anyone everybody here ain't fools.
It is from the airport that Nigerian passports are stamped "not allowed to take up employment"

NevaChange said it well let the wise travelers listen! and stop blaming agents who r less informed than they can be.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by nevachange(f): 1:31am On Jan 30, 2011

1 Like

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by youngmayor(m): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2011
k
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by youngmayor(m): 2:20am On Jan 30, 2011
k
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 2:26am On Jan 30, 2011
Youngmayor I will ad u in the morning naija time,my YM is fucking up now and beside its 2:25am,wanna sleep,
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2011
Friend of mine went there came back so fast it was unbelievable
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by suxes2005(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2011
steve is no longer going to say anything

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travelling To Kenya By Road>>> Is It Possible / How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk? / Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.