Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works (18411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by adimek2002(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
@nzeva, pls where can I get it.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by adimek2002(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
@nzeval, pls where can I get it.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by nzeval(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
lagos or hala me 08027468913
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by permie(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=I Hacked]

yes got your massege also check at
https://www.nairaland.com/1219069/redline-satellite-receivers#14683147
and ask your quetion and all you want to know or if you still need channels data or setup help[/q

@ I Hacked am still waiting for mail reply
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Obeny: 4:01pm On May 24, 2013
@odilibe i Have a question for you? shocked shocked

(1) you always copy and past here ,I have never seen you post any picture here from your own work

always you copy from a website and past to nairaland why?

we all know how to google so if you dont have anything of your own don't wast our time here

you are not a satellite guru but copy and past .i dont think you even know how to install dish like others cool cool

for example let as all look at I hacked post all picture are 100% from Africa and home made .which tell as that he is really satellite guy and all he talk is what he have prates he always post what he know even receiver he post what he have in hand.
but odilibe will copy from advertize website and post here cry cry guys be careful from odilibe he don't know anything at all
look at George D full of home pictures 100% love him,swordswifter 100% great
i have been watching him for a long time now

when i hacked first post a bought cband on 90cm and good cband LNB for that .he jump in and copy pictures from WS international website and post here telling it is not news. but i hacked have the thing in hand with home picture to proof .
when we talk a bought sat finders the man have in hand and telling as why we need it,he just jump in with picture from website
when it is receivers he can copy from any site and past here ,wile he dont even know were it comes and how it is.swordswifter just post his work now he jump in with noting to tell.
everything he know but am telling the truth he know noting but internet copy and past

@Odilibe tell me why you always copy and past if you have it or have use it before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
close
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by olaade21: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
@olenyi,i have been following the threads on FTA with passion and it seems you are the person to call on if i need one installed.
I already have DSTV installed in my home but would like to get the strong 4922A decoder and would like to have you install it or recommend someone that can do a perfect job.
my email is toorich_thang@yahoo.com
Please send me a shout out.You really rock.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
olaade21: @olenyi,i have been following the threads on FTA with passion and it seems you are the person to call on if i need one installed.
I already have DSTV installed in my home but would like to get the strong 4922A decoder and would like to have you install it or recommend someone that can do a perfect job.
my email is toorich_thang@yahoo.com
Please send me a shout out.You really rock.

Have you read the topic?

this is redline tread go to intallers tread and call for them they will surely help you out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats Happening,??? No Startime Bt My TV Showing DTV Channels Bt Not Displaying / Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish / New Free To Air Satellite West African Ku And Cband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.