Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works (18684 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2012
Redline STB is very good
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Ussals(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2012
@IHACK how can one get red line in nigeria?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by dolpaz: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Can it work with srt 4669xii??
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ dolpaz no it can not work with srt 4669xii .i dont know if you can get redline universal HD in Nigeria
but you can also use KKTV HD for it KKTV STB is also very good and cheep only only GH110 which is $58
it support many cams.

@ Ussals you can contact ABC transport i will send the Redline box or KKTV for you if you can get it in nigeria
you can also use the red cam test account i post to see how it works very fast than any cam

remember all this STB are universal it works both FTA and pay TV as well it support CCCamd, newcamd,evercam,ecam,gsmcam,Redcam EMU,biss,DCW,
and works on any satellite
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Redcam tells you how many month you have and the days you will renew it and it is very fast than any camd ever
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by timosat(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Can the redcam work on dreambox800se?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2012
timosat: Can the redcam work on dreambox800se?

not now please
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by n9jaboy: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2012
@I Hacked, please check your mail box. Thanks
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by obnelly: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
You guys can be funny , somebody want to tell you what redcam is and how it works,he never answered any of what he promised yoj have started making order.na wha for you guys ooo.but always remember what goes around comes around.goodluck guys.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2013
obnelly: You guys can be funny , somebody want to tell you what redcam is and how it works,he never answered any of what he promised yoj have started making order.na wha for you guys ooo.but always remember what goes around comes around.goodluck guys.

even great peoples here who have more knowledge then you have order redline decoders other too are still looking for it now
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Gnsatelec(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
I Hacked: @ dolpaz no it can not work with srt 4669xii .i dont know if you can get redline universal HD in Nigeria
but you can also use KKTV HD for it KKTV STB is also very good and cheep only only GH110 which is $58
it support many cams.

@ Ussals you can contact ABC transport i will send the Redline box or KKTV for you if you can get it in nigeria
you can also use the red cam test account i post to see how it works very fast than any cam

remember all this STB are universal it works both FTA and pay TV as well it support CCCamd, newcamd,evercam,ecam,gsmcam,Redcam EMU,biss,DCW,
and works on any satellite
pls. i hacked i m intresten in this redline receiver how do i get some from u? i live in liberia, i m a satellite installer this is my email jnq2020@yahoo.com or +231777468934
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by permie(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Between 7600HD and 3000HD which is the best and do they have upgrades? They seem not to support 8PSK and HD does not include 1080p
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
permie: Between 7600HD and 3000HD which is the best and do they have upgrades? They seem not to support 8PSK and HD does not include 1080p

it support 8psk and 1080ip and many more
it have upgrade every two month or if any thing new

you can also ask any question about redline and you will be answer by many international user and here too

we have channel list for every country so you don't need to blind scan or asking of frequencies all times

but you can still blind scan if you want to or add TP if you want

please read here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/22-10-12-channel-list-redline-ts-3000-hd-300153/

don't download software that you don't need or don't download Europe or Germany channel list we have our own too
if you ask you will get it very soon

fell free if there is anything you want to know

and any of the models are good but you have to make your choice and all models support IPTV too
it is all HD
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by atoje(m): 5:51am On Jan 27, 2013
i hacked i sent a message to ur hotmail and did not bother to reply.
i need ur contact on how to get the decoder
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Ameboperoo(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2013
I Hack. Pls let's know how we can get this receiver in Nigeria. I can assure you will get good market if we test it and it's good.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Mcval(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2013
My microbox II has stopped working. Is there a new software for it?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2013
atoje: i hacked i sent a message to ur hotmail and did not bother to reply.
i need ur contact on how to get the decoder
:
@atoje]i please no email in it try matie.yendu@gmail.com

Ameboperoo: I Hack. Pls let's know how we can get this receiver in Nigeria. I can assure you will get good market if we test it and it's good.

yes i hope so just place order and we can send sample for you T7700HD mini is in there now may bee will test very soon
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by atoje(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Check ur email
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Jay14(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
@I hacked.
Check ur mail.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by fasheyitan(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2013
How can one get this redline decoder in abuja.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by bing(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2013
@I Hacked, check ur mail...
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by lovala(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
I-Hacked,
Can the Redline work independently to pry open encrypted channels or does one need to use it in collaboration with another decoder like we did with avarter2?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
lovala: I-Hacked,
Can the Redline work independently to pry open encrypted channels or does one need to use it in collaboration with another decoder like we did with avarter2?

Redline Ts 3000 HD is by it own no need avater,or account

note that this is high and quality full HD decoder and not avater

you dont need avata at all but you can use avater for it or cccam for it and many more
but I dont see why you will use this things

all you need is in REDLINE model TS 3000 HD
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
those who need it in Nigeria please call one Nigeria guy here he have it and can send it to Nigeria
please all call him now ask of REDLINE decoder tell him you need it and your state he will surely find easy
way his tel:00233 247 844 491

but for question please ask at matie.yendu@gmail.com

the tel. no.above is not technical person and can not answer many question so please send message to email here
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by lovala(m): 2:02am On Feb 03, 2013
okay I-Hacked. U got mail.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2013
lovala: okay I-Hacked. U got mail.

yes check your email too
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2013
bing: @I Hacked, check ur mail...

yes check mail too
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2013
fasheyitan: How can one get this redline decoder in abuja.

please call 00233 247 844 491 now he is Nigerian bussines man and can help very easy
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2013
is this still working?

when it gets blocked, will the box still be useful for FTA or other "stuff"
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2013
4llerbuntu: is this still working?

when it gets blocked, will the box still be useful for FTA or other "stuff"

yes the box is fta box for multit mytv mboa tv and many more

it suport cccam ,newcam,gscam,avater and many more it is mpeg4 HD decoder and not dongle
so it work for al FTA channels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mytv Subscription Now 1,250 / Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish / Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.