Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,079 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works (18689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Ochendo2012: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2013
Chineke! A language similar to English! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by freshp(m): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm,All these for something that is highly illegal and must be spoken of behind the scenes?
I kind of think we are getting it somewhat wrong.They say beware of letting in a friendly fox into your chicken farm..'cos one day he might get hungry. grin
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Ochendo2012: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2013
freshp: Hmmm,All these for something that is highly illegal and must be spoken of behind the scenes?
I kind of think we are getting it somewhat wrong.They say beware of letting in a friendly fox into your chicken farm..'cos one day he might get hungry. grin

I agree with you Oga freshp. Where has the moderator been all this time? Or have the forum rules changed? Cccam, dongles, Redcam, Newcamd, etc are ALL ILLEGAL here yet people are allowed to create threads here and the moderator looks the other away. This whole thread should just be deleted (my opinion). undecided
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Pidzo(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2013
freshp: Hmmm,All these for something that is highly illegal and must be spoken of behind the scenes?

And when I politely suggested this I was told to back off grin grin grin
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
many threads on one forum all are educative you can chose to read where your interest is
it help peoples even it help me too

but if i were you i will not read or post where i dont need anything from
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by freshp(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
I Hacked: many threads on one forum all are educative you can chose to read where your interest is

Bro . .wetin na?

its simple . . yes you have a very good product fine,but whats up with this diatribe na?
abeg just take it easy. . . smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin okay
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Ochendo2012: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2013
I Hacked: many threads on one forum all are educative you can chose to read where your interest is

Is your thread EDUCATIVE? Yours is a promotional thread for an ILLEGAL gadget. What will happen to this forum if all people selling Hawk, 007, 2012FTA, Cccam, Newcamd, Libertystar, Xtrem, Gscam, Avatar, Dovesat etc decide to do what you are doing in the name of Educating?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2013
freshp:
Bro . .wetin na?

its simple . . yes you have a very good product fine,but whats up with this diatribe na?
abeg just take it easy. . . smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin okay

thanks bro no comment
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
It will be good to get your self Redline decoder and stop all this OTA wahala

grin grin grin grin

noting go pass Redline decoder grin If your are thinking of free to air TV then think of Redline decoder both C band and ku band .and if it is mpeg2 mpeg4 s2 HD FTA Redline wll say yes and if it is about huhu and wewe business too Redline all the way

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Wiserfool: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Even Strong 4930 HD, or 4930L is very good...no OTA upgrade too grin grin
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by Teebag09: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hi friends pls any instaler at ogbomoso,am new here in ogbomoso(schøol)nd am willin to work...pls hook me up with people....reply
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by permie(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ I Hacked, I have Redline TS3000 Hd and want to get more information on how to enjoy its goodies
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by nzeval(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hw much 4 dis receiver
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by zoboizee: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ihacked,dat ur naija contact number no dey gree go again o. Or e don tire.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
permie: @ I Hacked, I have Redline TS3000 Hd and want to get more information on how to enjoy its goodies

sorry for late reply

now you have to update it with new software that can be found at
http://depositfiles.com/files/wt7q1yvp3

this is for TS 3000HD using it for any STB will be your own case.
may bee your reseller have update it .

do you have channels data or you want to manual scan or blind scan?
we have 36.0 east Eutelsat W4/W7, 28.2 east Astrat 2b/d/f ,68.5 Intelsat7/10
22.0 west Nss7 we have this channels data

and we also have 58.0°W, 50.0°W, 45.0°W, 37.6°W, 31.5°W, 27.5°W, 22.0°W,7.2°W,2.8°E,4.8°E,
7.0°E, 16.0°E, 17.0°E, 21.6°E, 28.2°E, 33.0°E, 36.0°E, 55.0°E, 66.0°E, 68.5°E, 70.5°E, 76.5°E,
above channels data is for those who have HH Motor with 90cm,.you see you dont have to be asking frequency's and so on all are in the channels data.it is easy to use just mount your dish very well and switch your channel or go to 7.0°E, if your dish is good 90cm you may adjust to get may bee 68% or 70% and all TV channals and data TP that we have add will work.

we also have the one with all Cband and all above KU together

you can do your Manuel scan edit your TP blind scan and so on but using my channel data is very
easy no need to add frequency or asking of working frequency all in in or data

T7700HD mini app is different from Ts 3000HD so don't mix two app .
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by zoboizee: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
is ts3000hd using the same file with ts300hd. This is because d download is ts300hd. And i know there is ts300hd based on online info. Jus asking anyway?
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by nzeval(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ i hacked , pls hw much for this ts3000hd in nigeria
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
is ts3000hd using the same file with ts300hd. This is because d download is ts300hd. And i know there is ts300hd based on online info. Jus asking anyway?

yes it is the same,TS 3000HD,TS 100HD,TS 300HD are all the same software
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
now if you have your new Redline TS 3000HD and you power it will look like this

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
we have two ways of updating it one by manual on start menu or booting

(1) start menu, when you see the above press menu on you remote you will see below

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
now go to settings,upgrade ,USB/card upgrade

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by permie(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
I Hacked:

sorry for late reply

now you have to update it with new software that can be found at
http://depositfiles.com/files/wt7q1yvp3

this is for TS 3000HD using it for any STB will be your own case.
may bee your reseller have update it .

do you have channels data or you want to manual scan or blind scan?
we have 36.0 east Eutelsat W4/W7, 28.2 east Astrat 2b/d/f ,68.5 Intelsat7/10
22.0 west Nss7 we have this channels data

and we also have 58.0°W, 50.0°W, 45.0°W, 37.6°W, 31.5°W, 27.5°W, 22.0°W,7.2°W,2.8°E,4.8°E,
7.0°E, 16.0°E, 17.0°E, 21.6°E, 28.2°E, 33.0°E, 36.0°E, 55.0°E, 66.0°E, 68.5°E, 70.5°E, 76.5°E,
above channels data is for those who have HH Motor with 90cm,.you see you dont have to be asking frequency's and so on all are in the channels data.it is easy to use just mount your dish very well and switch your channel or go to 7.0°E, if your dish is good 90cm you may adjust to get may bee 68% or 70% and all TV channals and data TP that we have add will work.

we also have the one with all Cband and all above KU together

you can do your Manuel scan edit your TP blind scan and so on but using my channel data is very
easy no need to add frequency or asking of working frequency all in in or data

T7700HD mini app is different from Ts 3000HD so don't mix two app .

Thanks I Hacked, i'll update it since it has V3301 version and the one you have given is V3305
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
in the USB/card upgrade press ok and open usb don't put usb modem yet to confuse you
then select app version 3305 and press ok it will star to upgrade

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2013
give it time to finish and make sure you dont power off you box
when finish it will restart and you will now have new blue screen ,
but you can use another software to get your red screen if you like it

for manuel scan ,TP edit ,and diseqc setting and HH motor control or Cband press menu key at installation go to antenna settings
and enter your password 0000

if you are using the channels data you dont have to do all this but you will do this if you dont have channel data or you dont need it

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2013
if you are using the channels data you still have to go to above to change channels diseqc setting

and if it is Cband too may bee you have add KU to it you have to also change the diseqc here

now to edit tp go to transponder and press ok then press stop key to chose satellite you want to use
and press ok

then go to tp and edit it and edit your SR if you have to

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2013
s

Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by permie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thanx I Hacked, I have loaded the software. Check your mail
I Hacked: s
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by IHacked: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2013
permie: Thanx I Hacked, I have loaded the software. Check your mail

yes got your massege also check at
https://www.nairaland.com/1219069/redline-satellite-receivers#14683147
and ask your quetion and all you want to know or if you still need channels data or setup help
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by feranmi9(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
how much is the decoder? This is my email israelferanmi@yahoo.com and my mobile number is 08188543995 thanks.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by twinstaiye(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2013
@All those saying the Moderator let this thread to flow, I want to let you know that, the thread is all about Red Line Decoder, just like any other decoder. The most important thing is that, we should desist from discusing illegal thing on Nairaland, as Nairaland had been frowning at it for a long time, we still does. However, like any other decoder, we all know they are all sophisticated, so we should desist in discusing such illegal methods in here. As for backyard we all keep talking about, not all FTA entusiast have access to backyard, just as visitors from around the globe coming to Nairaland cant have access to backyard, and we all know Nairaland is global, so I will let Redline Decoder thread continues with the caveat that, we should watch what we post. And lastly, plese use "Report to Moderator" or email me if you need my attention, we can all make this section the best that it is.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by adimek2002(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2013
Pls house anyone that knows where I can get this decoder and how much should pls contact me. I reside in Awka and my email address is adimek2002@yahoo.com or flash my line 08080752711. Thanks.
Re: How To Use Redcam And How Redcam Works by nzeval(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2013
.Redline receiver iS 30K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mytv Subscription Now 1,250 / Star Tv Dth Up To 40 Channels Without Dish / Satellite Broadcast Scammer Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.