Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service (9627 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by himclfgud(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
alomoh: Foolishness. The things people called anointing is just deception. The Man is good at telling stories and shouting. Those who have anointing don't shout, He has succeeded in creating his own empire of Violent Demonic Prayers " The Noise of Fall down and Die is not a Christian Prayer. it is a systematic plot of the Devil to instigate Human being into Energetic gymnastic in Public while secret Prayer life is empty and Null.
His messages are Just stories. He would read one verse of the Bible and Tell stories till the end of the Message. He may have been led by God to do some Miraculous in the Past. But it is evident that they have lost it. Generally Churches have lost their first Revival. Deeper life is a shadow of itself, Redeem is an entertainment Center. Mountain of Fire is full of witchcraft who blew out the fire of Prayer leaving them with external show. There are many witches in Deeper Life also who cover their hair outwardly. Redeem is a social gathering. Oyedepo's Church is a Club they started the error of prosperity messages and weaken the Message of true repentance. Many of these Anointing services is Just to make money at the MFM charlets ad Olukoya's business estate. OYA start to fight for your Pastors

sad lawyer....judge for God na ...mugu!
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by floriana(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls what kind of Oyel are we to bring. Is it palm Oyel or engine Oyel? I want to storm that place with a jerrycan of alomo bitters so that it can be made holy to last me throughout the year.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Baawaa(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
alomoh: Foolishness. The things people called anointing is just deception. The Man is good at telling stories and shouting. Those who have anointing don't shout, He has succeeded in creating his own empire of Violent Demonic Prayers " The Noise of Fall down and Die is not a Christian Prayer. it is a systematic plot of the Devil to instigate Human being into Energetic gymnastic in Public while secret Prayer life is empty and Null.
His messages are Just stories. He would read one verse of the Bible and Tell stories till the end of the Message. He may have been led by God to do some Miraculous in the Past. But it is evident that they have lost it. Generally Churches have lost their first Revival. Deeper life is a shadow of itself, Redeem is an entertainment Center. Mountain of Fire is full of witchcraft who blew out the fire of Prayer leaving them with external show. There are many witches in Deeper Life also who cover their hair outwardly. Redeem is a social gathering. Oyedepo's Church is a Club they started the error of prosperity messages and weaken the Message of true repentance. Many of these Anointing services is Just to make money at the MFM charlets ad Olukoya's business estate. OYA start to fight for your Pastors
Silence is the best answer for a ______,wise souls in the house help me complete it

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Seemyfather(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
akunjohn: Its not only lagos,i think it will be shown live in all MFM satelite branch worldwide like deeper life church too

My guy, abeg respect that church. It is call "Deeper Life Bible Church" (D.L.B.C) and not "deeper life church" as mentioned by you above.

Therefore, go and write that no more. Ok? @ Akunjohn.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by thorpido(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goshen360 is right.However we are not at the same level of spiritual understanding and that is why many may disagree.There is nothing wrong with receiving the anointing through a medium but it is not the main thing like Goshen said.Your faith and your spoken word is the main thing.If u are a Christian and has given your life to Christ then the anointing is IN you.You will however need to grow in it.All these men of God grew in it.The same anointing you receive is the one they received too when they became born-again.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by legallyCJ(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=emeka762001]You guys shld go there wt ur tithe so dat the man of God can buy his own private jet o. so tht it can use to take gospel message to those countries tht brought it to us[/quote)
Do you think dr olukoya is interested in acquiring a private jet,he's rejected several cars and houses from various persons and for records sake he prefers driving buses to flashy cars and the buses don't even stay with him they are used for d ministry.so u can count him out of d private jet league dat I know for sure;and if ur interested to know he doesn't fly first class but economy class.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
@least Jesus is being preached...just shut ur trap and let God be the judge of His church not u..since thousnds are saved and people are delivered of their problems..u bless God for them just lyk apostle paul says and pray God should make dem grow in the knowledge of Him..stop dis bigotry pls.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by nagoma(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: NOTE:when you are coming,come with your anointing oil

Can I come with KY Jelly?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by MSSN1: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
@op
Thank you so much for this info
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
floriana: Pls what kind of Oyel are we to bring. Is it palm Oyel or engine Oyel? I want to storm that place with a jerrycan of alomo bitters so that it can be made holy to last me throughout the year.
mockers of the Faith..God help u.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by superfour(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
High Definition: I ll attend

I too must be there!
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
i respect everyone's comment and cncerning d ANOINTING SERVICE,it just once in a year programme and its even a join together programme with d normal POWER MUST CHANGE HAND AND DELIVERANCE OF D FAMILY TREE....
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Shenez: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Depart from them those who cause division because they are full of evil. Among the churches you highlight above none is good for your taste abi?
Fatigue brain.....
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
@ goshen yes u are partially right not totally though,i think you should respect other peoples opinions.like the bible will say let it be unto you according to your faith.let everyone live their lives and relationship with GOD According to their faith.anyway d bottomline is live ur life according to BIBLICAL STANDARDS not according to what my pastor said,search d scriptures on what he says.many christians are to spiritually and mentally lazy,they want their pastor to read d bible for them and pry for them,they dont want to know God on a personal level
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by majemite(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
If you can attend the service,please do
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Dejideta: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
@karpenter, wherever your village is, just ask for the regional HQ of MFM in your area, and you will experience and feel the same anointing just as it is in Lagos.
Thank God , you are a carpenter, to erect a structure for MFM fellowship center in your area will not be a problem. Just send your contact. God bless you.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by ikee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
You must be high with Alomo bitters as your name sounds, before writing this. and who are you to judge. I thinks satan has blindfolded you
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by babaowo: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
I'm one of the testimony of mfm annoiting oil,my friends who believe in Jazz and his religion had also experienced the migthy power of God,if not for the God of mountain of fire and miracle ministry enemies might have laugh me to scorn,but i have a migthy God who is always by my side!!! For those who can't attend, you can watch the life stremming online at mfmlive.purpleturtle.tv may God bless everyone in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by babaowo: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
babaowo: I'm one of the testimony of mfm annoiting oil,my friends who believe in Jazz and his religion had also experienced the migthy power of God,if not for the God of mountain of fire and miracle ministry enemies might have laugh me to scorn,but i have a migthy God who is always by my side!!! For those who can't attend, you can watch the life stremming online at mfmlive.purpleturtle.tv may God bless everyone in Jesus name.
.... .........................www.mfmlive.purpleturtle.com
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
babaowo: .... .........................www.mfmlive.purpleturtle.com
or u can also go at any MFM branches expecially dose dat ar outside of lagos..it wil be transmitted live via cable or internet.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
IM SO EXCITED..WONT MISS IT FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by kemidebbie(f): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2012

it is well.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
All of you trying to mis-understand me. I'm NOT saying believers should not attend this types of programmes as much as I also attend such. What I'm against here is the abuse of anointing oil, very simple. I might be a bit though in my presentation, it's okay. That who I am, I say the truth raw and as it is.

There is type and shadows of the substance in the scripture. When you don't understand their purpose, you will misplace the shadows for the substance. Anointing oil is NOT part of the weapons of believers' warfare. Maybe by this same time next year, you guy will still attend another anointing service and you will be told to come with oil, year in; year out. The Holy Spirit had come to dwell in the believers - they shall lay hands on the sick and the sick shall recover!
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goshen360: All of you trying to mis-understand me. I'm NOT saying believers should not attend this types of programmes as much as I also attend such. What I'm against here is the abuse of anointing oil, very simple. I might be a bit though in my presentation, it's okay. That who I am, I say the truth raw and as it is.

There is type and shadows of the substance in the scripture. When you don't understand their purpose, you will misplace the shadows for the substance. Anointing oil is NOT part of the weapons of believers' warfare. Maybe by this same time next year, you guy will still attend another anointing service and you will be told to come with oil, year in; year out. The Holy Spirit had come to dwell in the believers - they shall lay hands on the sick and the sick shall recover!
THE OIL WORKS...THERE ARE PROOFS OF IT BRO.. THAT'S ANOTHER MYSTERY YOU CANT COMPREHEND.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
Bidam: THE OIL WORKS...THERE ARE PROOFS OF IT BRO.. THAT'S ANOTHER MYSTERY YOU CANT COMPREHEND.

What is mystery You still think there is mystery after the revelation of God is complete in the Bible I don't think I have time for this kind of arguments. If you like, drink the oil, if you like bath with it.....As for me, when I put on the whole armour of God in Ephesians 6:11-20 (which anointing oil is NOT part of), I speak the word even at a distance with carrying oil all about, it answers to the name of God. When I say to the sick, rise up and walk in the name of Jesus without pouring oil, it answers to me.

NOW, Faith is the substance, not the subordinate to oil.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by sweetrace(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
He is not judging. The word of God is also for correction. That's what he is doing. Correcting a brother who is in error. Christians shouldn't do things 'cos that's what is the practice, but should search the bible to make sure that their pleasing God.
richarts: Well the MFM church is still the church that people believe to be true. I believe God is using him. We as christians sometimes need to just choose whom to follow as an oracle of God on earth. I know I am a god too but I like the man.

He did not even have a child for years. I guess 10 or so. I am not too sure but God answered him.

Goshen if that is what you believe, the Lord help you and if that is what the other believe the Lord help him. Afterall, Goshen sounds like a hypocrite because a true Christiann knows he is not to judge.

I am not also judging you Goshen, I feel its the level of our understanding and knowledge in Christ that needs more education.

I wish to attend. I have not attended MFM in 4 months.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
@goshen360 WHO AR U TO JUDGE and u call urself a TRUE BELIVER,the use of oil is jst simple pray to it with FAITH even it was use in d bible to anoint the first king in isreal ,so wat are u saying..CHURCH like CAC dat pray in WATER is dat also wrong......Let me tel u smethng u dnt knw u cn knw ALL THE VERSES AND CHAPTER IN D BIBLE BUH U CN NEVER TRANSLATE EVERYTHING..
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by sweetrace(f): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
That's why you have the Holy Spirit to teach you the word of God. So, Goshen doesn't need to cram the whole bible. He was only correcting you, but you are attacking him personally. Your words to him apply to you too. Do you know the whole bible? Are you too nuch of a christian to be corrected? Why not simply search the bible to find out if there's any truth in his words. The bible should determine your being wrong or right.
baseg25: @goshen360 WHO AR U TO JUDGE and u call urself a TRUE BELIVER,the use of oil is jst simple pray to it with FAITH even it was use in d bible to anoint the first king in isreal ,so wat are u saying..CHURCH like CAC dat pray in WATER is dat also wrong......Let me tel u smethng u dnt knw u cn knw ALL THE VERSES AND CHAPTER IN D BIBLE BUH U CN NEVER TRANSLATE EVERYTHING..
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: @goshen360 WHO AR U TO JUDGE and u call urself a TRUE BELIVER,the use of oil is jst simple pray to it with FAITH even it was use in d bible to anoint the first king in isreal ,so wat are u saying..CHURCH like CAC dat pray in WATER is dat also wrong......Let me tel u smethng u dnt knw u cn knw ALL THE VERSES AND CHAPTER IN D BIBLE BUH U CN NEVER TRANSLATE EVERYTHING..

What is wrong with you So when we correct things done in error means judging And when you said the first king was anointed with oil IN ISRAEL....where was that? Old Testament or New? You are still confusing shadows for substance my brother. In the New Testament, believers are NOW MADE kings and priest unto God by new birth and transfer of nature of Christ into us. You don't need oil to be anointed as a NT king and priest.

Again, if you like drink oil and bath with it............Devils and Demons don't answer to oil. Satan and Demons trembles at the name of Jesus and the word of God!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by sweetrace(f): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Totally on point. Their pastors teach them to pray for the death of people, yet Jesus taught us to love our enemies and pray for them. A lot of Christians are lazy about searching the scriptures and praying for themselves. Plus they believe that the more energetic and loud the prayer is the faster God will hear. Even though God says in the bible that He is not hard of hearing. Will they change thei myopic views? Hmmmm!

quote author=alomoh]Foolishness. The things people called anointing is just deception. The Man is good at telling stories and shouting. Those who have anointing don't shout, He has succeeded in creating his own empire of Violent Demonic Prayers " The Noise of Fall down and Die is not a Christian Prayer. it is a systematic plot of the Devil to instigate Human being into Energetic gymnastic in Public while secret Prayer life is empty and Null.
His messages are Just stories. He would read one verse of the Bible and Tell stories till the end of the Message. He may have been led by God to do some Miraculous in the Past. But it is evident that they have lost it. Generally Churches have lost their first Revival. Deeper life is a shadow of itself, Redeem is an entertainment Center. Mountain of Fire is full of witchcraft who blew out the fire of Prayer leaving them with external show. There are many witches in Deeper Life also who cover their hair outwardly. Redeem is a social gathering. Oyedepo's Church is a Club they started the error of prosperity messages and weaken the Message of true repentance. Many of these Anointing services is Just to make money at the MFM charlets ad Olukoya's business estate. OYA start to fight for your Pastors[/quote]
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
sweetrace: That's why you have the Holy Spirit to teach you the word of God. So, Goshen doesn't need to cram the whole bible. He was only correcting you, but you are attacking him personally. Your words to him apply to you too. Do you know the whole bible? Are you too nuch of a christian to be corrected? The bible should determine your being wrong or right.
dnt quote me wrng ,i thnk u shld read d begning and also read wat other nairalndrs say abt dis.i knw dats goshen own belief.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by sweetrace(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
I'm not quoting you wrong. You said Goshen calls himself a true believer. That is a personal attack. There shouldn't even be a debate going on about this. All you should have done was to go search your bible. Even when your pastor preaches, you should search the word of God and make sure that his preaching is in line with the word of God. On the last day, it will be every man for himself. Your pastor will answer for himself and you will for yourself. There will be no MFM, no House on the Rock, no redeemed.
baseg25: dnt quote me wrng ,i thnk u shld read d begning and also read wat other nairalndrs say abt dis.i knw dats goshen own belief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis / Does The Bible Instruct Us To Forgive And Forget? / Is Obama A Satanist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.