Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service (9626 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: dnt quote me wrng ,i thnk u shld read d begning and also read wat other nairalndrs say abt dis.i knw dats goshen own belief.

It's not my belief....I have used scriptures to tell you that OT doesn't apply to Christians; that includes the use of oil. The oil was a symbol of the Holy Spirit in the OT, since the Holy Spirit had come to in-dwell us now, there is less or little emphasis on physical. All you have to do is contend the bible truth. I'm getting tired of you now bro. I've told you suite yourself, come next year, you will go with another oil.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=sweetrace]Totally on point. Their pastors teach them to pray for the death of people, yet Jesus taught us to love our enemies and pray for them. A lot of Christians are lazy about searching the scriptures and praying for themselves. Plus they believe that the more energetic and loud the prayer is the faster God will hear.[/sweetrace]there is smethng u dnt knw,i thnk if u dnt knw smethng u ASK d reason its done dat way.MFM DNT MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME IN PRAYER,THEY ONLY MENTION 'POWERS'.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by sweetrace(f): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=baseg25][/quote]
I've got friends that attend MFM, and I've asked them. Sweetie, I'm not getting into any unecessary arguemnents, so I'm out of here. Goodluck with your programe.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by babaowo: 5:05am On Nov 30, 2012
Goshen360:

It's not my belief....I have used scriptures to tell you that OT doesn't apply to Christians; that includes the use of oil. The oil was a symbol of the Holy Spirit in the OT, since the Holy Spirit had come to in-dwell us now, there is less or little emphasis on physical. All you have to do is contend the bible truth. I'm getting tired of you now bro. I've told you suite yourself, come next year, you will go with another oil.
... you should know that too know affect best students in examinations,scriptures is not what you can just read like a novel or magazine, it take only God and holy spirit to interpret the real meaning to someone,you can be right always and you can't no more than everybody,you need to watch the programme life yourself @ www.mfm.purpleturtle.tv God bless you.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 30, 2012
Goshen360:

What is mystery You still think there is mystery after the revelation of God is complete in the Bible I don't think I have time for this kind of arguments. If you like, drink the oil, if you like bath with it.....As for me, when I put on the whole armour of God in Ephesians 6:11-20 (which anointing oil is NOT part of), I speak the word even at a distance with carrying oil all about, it answers to the name of God. When I say to the sick, rise up and walk in the name of Jesus without pouring oil, it answers to me.

NOW, Faith is the substance, not the subordinate to oil.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2012
Goshen360:

What is mystery You still think there is mystery after the revelation of God is complete in the Bible I don't think I have time for this kind of arguments. If you like, drink the oil, if you like bath with it.....As for me, when I put on the whole armour of God in Ephesians 6:11-20 (which anointing oil is NOT part of), I speak the word even at a distance with carrying oil all about, it answers to the name of God. When I say to the sick, rise up and walk in the name of Jesus without pouring oil, it answers to me.

NOW, Faith is the substance, not the subordinate to oil.
@goshen ofcos i agree wit wat u said..but wat u dont understand is that great is the mystery of godliness..we know in part and we prophesy in part..even the book of revelation(NT)..that john the beloved wrote is still being decoded to us in measures as the Spirit wills.believers ofcos are anointed and they can speak the word to any situation and circumstances..but the truth is that God deals with us according to the measure of our faith..or how do u explain the shadow of peter healing the sick Or how do u explain handkerchief and aprons form paul curing diverse sickness and diseases?? Or have u come across those miracles of the acts of the apostles in this dispensation and age? Since the oil works for believers by healing the sick, raising the dead...opening blind eyes...ayam for the anointing oil..christainity is in the demostration of power...Jesus is the healer..He can use watever means to heal...be it oil..word..water..or a piece of cloth..and believers anchor their faith on Jesus and not the oil as u erroneously believe...The preachers always tell believers to go back to the word and search for themselves like the berean christian...The Oil is not the healer..Jesus use the oil as a medium to heal people who believes in Him...and don't ask us WHY? ask Him in prayers and perosnal study of the word..He will tell u why if u humble ursef with all humility witouth havin a prejudice over what He uses to heal people.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2012
@ sweetrace ... Allow me to explain what I think you do not understand abt Mfm. I ve been reading pple's comments I was not moved to respond but I'm tempted with ur statement that 'their pastors teach them to pray for the dead of people' I don't know abt any other church but I know that in mfm we do not pray for pple to die. Whenever u hear us say ' fall and die' we are refering to demons or spirits controlling the person (of cos we know spirits do not die) . The actual meaning is ' they should be powerless in my life' but because its a long statement and we need to repeat it several times we decided to cut it short to 'fall and die' when I joined Mfm 3 yrs ago.I made serious research and that is how I got the information. Also note; its writen in the bible ' DO NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE. U r blessed beyond curse
sweetrace: Totally on point. Their pastors teach them to pray for the death of people, yet Jesus taught us to love our enemies and pray for them. A lot of Christians are lazy about searching the scriptures and praying for themselves. Plus they believe that the more energetic and loud the prayer is the faster God will hear. Even though God says in the bible that He is not hard of hearing. Will they change thei myopic views? Hmmmm!

quote author=alomoh]Foolishness. The things people called anointing is just deception. The Man is good at telling stories and shouting. Those who have anointing don't shout, He has succeeded in creating his own empire of Violent Demonic Prayers " The Noise of Fall down and Die is not a Christian Prayer. it is a systematic plot of the Devil to instigate Human being into Energetic gymnastic in Public while secret Prayer life is empty and Null.
His messages are Just stories. He would read one verse of the Bible and Tell stories till the end of the Message. He may have been led by God to do some Miraculous in the Past. But it is evident that they have lost it. Generally Churches have lost their first Revival. Deeper life is a shadow of itself, Redeem is an entertainment Center. Mountain of Fire is full of witchcraft who blew out the fire of Prayer leaving them with external show. There are many witches in Deeper Life also who cover their hair outwardly. Redeem is a social gathering. Oyedepo's Church is a Club they started the error of prosperity messages and weaken the Message of true repentance. Many of these Anointing services is Just to make money at the MFM charlets ad Olukoya's business estate. OYA start to fight for your Pastors

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by ebicon(f): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2012
mat2lock: I just can't wait for this program.... Am singing...Behold I am the Lord... The God of all Flesh,Is there anything to hard for Me,is there anything anything to hard for me,is there anything anything to hard for me.....
I can feel it in my body,soul and spirit..... This is it...
. Complete, complete ,complete in him, I am complete ,it no by works of righteousness......

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by epmmiks: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Is any sick among u let them call for the elders anointing him with oil. Still relevant in the new testament

Goshen360: The Anointing of God is IN you........Stop misplacing shadows for substance. NOW, Faith is the SUBSTANCE....In this dispensation (NOW), Then it used to be oil BUT NOW, Faith is the substance, not the shadows. Stop confusing substance for the shadows. Year in, year out anointing but the Spirit of the NT says, the anointing is IN you, you received it when you came to Christ. Stop all these abuse of oil, it was only a shadow to things to come.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
epmmiks:
Is any sick among u let them call for the elders anointing him with oil. Still relevant in the new testament

Why are you people so low in comprehension of the bible even when it had been translated into English Even the context of the scripture you quoted DID NOT SAY IT IS THE OIL THAT HEALS, IT SAYS THIS,

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall deliver the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. - James 5:14-15

It is NOT the oil that heals or saves the sick even though the NT says anoint such sick with oil, it is the "prayer of faith". Again, keep accumulating anointing oil, it is not my business. I weary of all this your arguments. I'm not against the use of oil BUT the abuse of the use of oil.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by fonzy22(f): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
bola-dex:

You are mis-interpreting the scripture, read Act 19 v 11-12, there is nothing wrong in praying into annointing oil, afterall they will still
pray into the oil with faith. its not replacing faith but will strenghten it, a lot of people are going through a lot and have prayed but they
just need an extra touch of God to propel them.
. You are just confusing urself and oda pple. If u hv nothing useful to contribute why don't you just quit. No offence meanth.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
let me at d programme... i thnk i ave to open another thread concerning d issue of oil or nt, join on it
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by ekene2011(f): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ ALOMOH U JST ONE OF D GREATEST FOOLS DAT HAS SPOKEN ON PLANET EARTH TRUST ME . NO BODY NIDS ARGUE WITH U OBVIOUSLY U DIDN'T TAKE UR SHOT TODAY SO IKNOW D REASON Y U VOMIT THRASH.

@ GOSHEN THINK DEEPLY N BE CAREFUL OF WORDS U USE ON MEN OF GOD EVEN IF THEY ARE FAKE OR WHAT EVER JUST LEAVE THEM TO GOD. TRUST ME GOD SEES ALL THESE TINS...............

@ ALOMOH LESS I 4 GET U AN ASSWIPE.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
ekene2011:
@ GOSHEN THINK DEEPLY N BE CAREFUL OF WORDS U USE ON MEN OF GOD EVEN IF THEY ARE FAKE OR WHAT EVER JUST LEAVE THEM TO GOD. TRUST ME GOD SEES ALL THESE TINS...............

My dear, I'm not a baby. When a man of God say anything or teach error. They can and should be corrected. Men of God are simply men, they are not God. We respect them as they serve in the ministry but we don't bend the truth when they teach heresy. No offense please!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by cleric(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
Goshen360:
Why are you people so low in comprehension of the bible even when it had been translated into English Even the context of the scripture you quoted DID NOT SAY IT IS THE OIL THAT HEALS, IT SAYS THIS,

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall deliver the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. - James 5:14-15

It is NOT the oil that heals or saves the sick even though the NT says anoint such sick with oil, it is the "prayer of faith". Again, keep accumulating anointing oil, it is not my business. I weary of all this your arguments. I'm not against the use of oil BUT the abuse of the use of oil.

I hope you have corrected Chris oyakhilome on m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.i.o.n and his heresy that Christianity is not a covenant even though Jesus christ said "this is the blood of the new covenant which is shed for many for the remission of sins".
I don't understand the basis of ur argument concerning the annointing oil. Is it that those using it are not praying on it by faith? Because from what you were trying to lay emphasis on,you didn't deny that the use of annointing oil was recommended by the apostles but that those practising it are not praying on it by faith. So tell me brother what are they using when they pray :"that the Holy Spirit should incubate the oil/water/hankerchieves and dat as they use it on the sick, the sick shall be healed,the lame shall walk,the dead shall rise,etc." if that is not a prayer of faith. Please let me know what a prayer of faith is.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by cleric(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
^^^
Follow this thread by extension. As for this thread, go and get the whole anointing oil from anointing service as much as you want.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Kaloys001: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Do not burn ur destiny bridges,there may be no boat 2 ferry u across.Interpersonal relationship is very important,don't abuse any.Shade Olukoya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Do I Resist The Devil? / Does The Bible Instruct Us To Forgive And Forget? / What Is The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.