Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service (9614 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2012
You are all invited to the 2012 MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES ANOINTING SERVICE at MFM PRAYERCITY ALONG THE LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, IBAFO, Ogun State.

This service is a 3 in 1 service of POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS, DELIVERANCE OF THE FAMILY TREE AND THE ANOINTING SERVICE

DATE: 1ST OF DEC,2012 (SATURDAY)

TIME: 7AM-12PM...so all Nairalanders are specially invited and I pray as you come the Lord shall answer your prayer by fire in Jesus name..

NOTE:THERE ARE FREE BRT BUSES AT AGEGE AROUND PEN CINEMA TO TAKE U THERE

Come One, Come all

6 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2012
NOTE:when you are coming,come with your anointing oil
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
pls all nairalanders are invited..
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
The Anointing of God is IN you........Stop misplacing shadows for substance. NOW, Faith is the SUBSTANCE....In this dispensation (NOW), Then it used to be oil BUT NOW, Faith is the substance, not the shadows. Stop confusing substance for the shadows. Year in, year out anointing but the Spirit of the NT says, the anointing is IN you, you received it when you came to Christ. Stop all these abuse of oil, it was only a shadow to things to come.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
@goshen,GOD everybody is different ways,for example JOSEPH AYODELE BABALOLA do pray in water ,anybody who is sick dat drnks out of the water with faith wld be heal...so MFM and sum other pentecostal churches e.gliving faith bible church pray in oil and water......SO WAT ARE YOU SAYING....pls my fellow nairalander dnt mind him..

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^^ And the oil are for those who attend the service or the people who are sick and can't get to the place. Have you not read the faith of the centurion....Only speak the word, and my servant will be healed. Y'all need to get yourselves right in the things of God.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Something, you guys that goes to collect anointing oil or goes to a worship service with bottle of oil are practicing Christianity like "babalawo". It's mostly herbalist that gives "something" to people to go and use. When the faith of the Son of God dawn on you, wherever you are, you speak the word.

Again, the purpose of oil is for those who can contact a man of God directly and even that is not in all case. Telling people to come with anointing oil is abuse of shadows for the substance.....do you want biblical proof
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
hmm,wat are u saying,shld i say u ar ignorant or wat?,its a vision,almost al d churches in d word practice it including ur own church...dats wat they called d prophetic vision..
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
baseg25: hmm,wat are u saying,shld i say u ar ignorant or wat?,its a vision,almost al d churches in d word practice it including ur own church...dats wat they called d prophetic vision..

When we begin to tell some Christians the truth, they will say we are arrogant. How do you mean using anointing oil is a vision? What kind of vision is that? - to use oil? And how do you get your information that ALMOST ALL THE CHURCHES IN THE WORLD PRACTICE IT And what do you mean/understand by prophetic vision My brother, I don't want to sound rude as you wrongly allege me but when we speak the truth beyond all contradiction you should understand as a Child of God.

Oil in the OT is a symbol of the Holy Spirit just as a dove. The Holy Spirit is NOT the oil itself. If the Holy Spirit is the Oil then Jesus would be a lamb on four legs because Jesus is the lamb of God. What we are saying is, in the OT, oil is a symbol and as such a shadow, the reality is the ind dwelling of the Spirit which all believers have. There is no need for oil when you now have the Holy Spirit that dwells in you.

When the scriptures say, oil should be used on the sick in the NT, it is NOT the oil that heals the sick per say, it is the "prayer of faith". Therefore, even if you have the oil and don't have faith, you are wasting you time carrying oil all about.

Time will not permit me to answer you further. I will respond if need be. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Image123(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2012
let sleeping dogs lie. Are you going for the program?

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Goshen360(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2012
Image123: let sleeping dogs lie. Are you going for the program?

So because I'm not attending the programme means I should keep quiet You should understand the basis of my argument before telling me to relax on the matter. Here is the basis of my argument,

baseg25: NOTE:when you are coming,[size=15pt]come with your anointing oil[/size]

When you begin to tell Christians to come to a place with anointing oil, you are simply shifting their faith from the word to handy materials that is not even relevant to oil. Such practices is not different from herbalist and cult practices. If them like make them go shake their head and call down fire to burn their enemies, wetin concern me inside but telling people to attend program and come with oil is scripturally wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by baseg25(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2012
@goshen,wat ar u saying,its simple cum with a oil and then u pray with faith in d oil...i thnk u shld try and read d story of how samuel anoint saul...because u ar just shouting nw.just stop ur argument and let gud people comment @image123 dnt mind him
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2012
@baseg25: please dont argue with anyone, people talk according to thier understanding. just stick to what you believe..and please pray for me that my work allows me to attend, i dont want to miss this one!

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by kuchikau: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2012
I will attend,you can go and hug a transforma for all i care. The man of God has being the only non-controversial pastor i know. I respect him for dat.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by boladex1: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Goshen360:

So because I'm not attending the programme means I should keep quiet You should understand the basis of my argument before telling me to relax on the matter. Here is the basis of my argument,

When you begin to tell Christians to come to a place with anointing oil, you are simply shifting their faith from the word to handy materials that is not even relevant to oil. Such practices is not different from herbalist and cult practices. If them like make them go shake their head and call down fire to burn their enemies, wetin concern me inside but telling people to attend program is scripturally wrong.

You are mis-interpreting the scripture, read Act 19 v 11-12, there is nothing wrong in praying into annointing oil, afterall they will still
pray into the oil with faith. its not replacing faith but will strenghten it, a lot of people are going through a lot and have prayed but they
just need an extra touch of God to propel them.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2012
Well the MFM church is still the church that people believe to be true. I believe God is using him. We as christians sometimes need to just choose whom to follow as an oracle of God on earth. I know I am a god too but I like the man.

He did not even have a child for years. I guess 10 or so. I am not too sure but God answered him.

Goshen if that is what you believe, the Lord help you and if that is what the other believe the Lord help him. Afterall, Goshen sounds like a hypocrite because a true Christiann knows he is not to judge.

I am not also judging you Goshen, I feel its the level of our understanding and knowledge in Christ that needs more education.

I wish to attend. I have not attended MFM in 4 months.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by emeka762001(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2012
You guys shld go there wt ur tithe so dat the man of God can buy his own private jet o. so tht it can use to take gospel message to those countries tht brought it to us
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by karpentar: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2012
baseg25: You are all invited to the 2012 MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES ANOINTING SERVICE at MFM PRAYERCITY ALONG THE LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, IBAFO, Ogun State.

This service is a 3 in 1 service of POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS, DELIVERANCE OF THE FAMILY TREE AND THE ANOINTING SERVICE

DATE: 1ST OF DEC,2012 (SATURDAY)

TIME: 7AM-12PM...so all Nairalanders are specially invited and I pray as you come the Lord shall answer your prayer by fire in Jesus name..

NOTE:THERE ARE FREE BRT BUSES AT AGEGE AROUND PEN CINEMA TO TAKE U THERE

Come One, Come all

Why must all these anointing be in Lagos? I suspect Lagos population is the reason as it would generate bigger revenues for these business centres. That's why I don't take this people serious. There's no mountain on fire in my village, I haven't seen redeem too or TB joshua, Okotie, Oyedepo churches in my village. Perhaps, we don't need salvation or we can’t afford it?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Ishilove: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2012
richarts:
He did not even have a child for years. I guess 10 or so. I am not too sure but God answered him.

15 years. He had his only child, Elijah Toluwanimi, in 2003 after fifteen years of marriage.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by AyaSammy(f): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2012
karpentar:

Why must all these anointing be in Lagos? I suspect Lagos population is the reason as it would generate bigger revenues for these business centres. That's why I don't take this people serious. There's no mountain on fire in my village, I haven't seen redeem too or TB joshua, Okotie, Oyedepo churches in my village. Perhaps, we don't need salvation or we can’t afford it?

Where is your village, so we can come over for our next Let's Go A Fishing, It's free bro.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Ishilove: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2012
karpentar:

Stop spewing bullshiit and go back and read his post. MFM Prayer City is located along Ibadan Express way, not Lagos. You people just come here to say all manner of rubbish without getting your facts right.

You quoted the op's post without even reading it. The address is there for all to see, yet you are here vomitting garbage a mile a minute.

Fucckin retardeen.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by akunjohn(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Its not only lagos,i think it will be shown live in all MFM satelite branch worldwide like deeper life church too

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by karpentar: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ishilove:
Stop spewing bullshiit and go back and read his post. MFM Prayer City is located along Ibadan Express way, not Lagos. You people just come here to say all manner of rubbish without getting your facts right.

You quoted the op's post without even reading it. The address is there for all to see, yet you are here vomitting garbage a mile a minute.

Fucckin retardeen.

Ibadan..yes, but Lagos population is the target..you're the one pretending not to understand reality and it's a shame. why is it not in my village in the south south this year?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by karpentar: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
AyaSammy:

Where is your village, so we can come over for our next Let's Go A Fishing, It's free bro.

There's no financial incentive, so you won't come. Stop decieving yourself.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by tuyi19: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goshen or what is ur name, i beleive you are a member of christ embasy, they are the one talking the way you do, just keep ur own beleive to urself and stop making useless arguement on nairaland.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Sagytarius(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
I nor dey come. Simple!
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
karpentar:

Ibadan..yes, but Lagos population is the target..you're the one pretending not to understand reality and it's a shame. why is it not in my village in the south south this year?

All special programmes take place in Prayer City.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by mat2lock(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
I just can't wait for this program.... Am singing...Behold I am the Lord... The God of all Flesh,Is there anything to hard for Me,is there anything anything to hard for me,is there anything anything to hard for me.....
I can feel it in my body,soul and spirit..... This is it...

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by SamMilla1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Do you people require my tithe too?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
I ll attend
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by alomoh: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Foolishness. The things people called anointing is just deception. The Man is good at telling stories and shouting. Those who have anointing don't shout, He has succeeded in creating his own empire of Violent Demonic Prayers " The Noise of Fall down and Die is not a Christian Prayer. it is a systematic plot of the Devil to instigate Human being into Energetic gymnastic in Public while secret Prayer life is empty and Null.
His messages are Just stories. He would read one verse of the Bible and Tell stories till the end of the Message. He may have been led by God to do some Miraculous in the Past. But it is evident that they have lost it. Generally Churches have lost their first Revival. Deeper life is a shadow of itself, Redeem is an entertainment Center. Mountain of Fire is full of witchcraft who blew out the fire of Prayer leaving them with external show. There are many witches in Deeper Life also who cover their hair outwardly. Redeem is a social gathering. Oyedepo's Church is a Club they started the error of prosperity messages and weaken the Message of true repentance. Many of these Anointing services is Just to make money at the MFM charlets ad Olukoya's business estate. OYA start to fight for your Pastors

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles 2012 Anointing Service by Dovy: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Let d coming of Jesus Christ be in our hearts than d prosperity of world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Question For The Atheists / What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? / Nigerian Baptist Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.