Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234367 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz:
I reside outside Lagos, I prefer to choose home delivery because its zero risk.if I choose office pickup outside Lagos, it involved 89% risk
I see!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by afolabisegun(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Happy Sunday,

I will be holding a Live seminar in Lagos On Importation Business

Coming January 26. Please Make Sure You Dont Miss This Opportunity

I am Fully Loaded To Share With You Same Secret I have been Using To

Import My Cheap Products From China. I will also Teach You How To

Import From Usa Uk with or without A foreign Address.

I Have enough Testimonies already Loaded For You To Read.

I have Trained Over 150 Nigerians Making It Big Online

The Weak Part Of The Training Is I was Able To Reserve 10 more seats

for people on my list. and out of which only 35 seats available in the hall

12 people already registered only 23 left.

Come and learn, Let Me Teach You.

To Book Your Seat Click Here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/importation1.htm

see you there,

Your Business Coach.

Afolabi Segun

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
afolabisegun: Happy Sunday,

see you there,

Your Business Coach.

Afolabi Segun

Is their any need to go and pay for what we are already getting for free ? Bros check the next door

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dailydolla4u(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
To the owner of this thread I say thank you, to all the controbutor Welldone! To us the Questionnaires let us make a very good used of these priceless informations, because it is not easy to come by Even the so-call ebook do not contains the info we are getting for FREE. I'll beg our fellow Questionnaires to pls. read through b4 asking eny question. with your collective advice by God's Grace I'll be one of the Importer & Exporter. Many Thanks 2 all of U
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dailydolla4u(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
To the owner of this thread I say thank you, to all the controbutor Welldone! To us the Questionnaires let us make a very good used of these priceless informations, because it is not easy to come by Even the so-call ebook do not contains the info we are getting for FREE. I'll beg our fellow Questionnaires to pls. read through b4 asking eny question. with your collective advice by God's Grace I'll be one of the Importer & Exporter. Many Thanks 2 all of U All
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
steve10:

Is their any need to go and pay for what we are already getting for free ? Bros check the next door
That guy is really broke & looking for cheap ways to advertise rubbish.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
That guy is really broke & looking for cheap ways to advertise rubbish.
even the materials his going to use, he got them here...no mind him 2 funny
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
afolabisegun: Happy Sunday,

see you there,

Your Business Coach.

Afolabi Segun

ewu togo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emmnet(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
@wisemanj thanks i have seen it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emmnet(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
naijaobi:
ewu togo
@afolabisegun: pls am in makurdi, can you creat an that contain all you will teach for me from that your seminar so i can purchase since distance is the issue in attending your seminar u can mail me abiodun4un@gmail.com thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
For freshers,
Do not rush yourself to purchase a particular product on ebay,always research the same name because u might find a fresh listed item that us wat far cheap than tge jne u intended, whereas it may not last longer if u are a slow guy.so prepared ahead and take your time in reading the seller comments.
As for the refurbished, there are two kind of it;
1.manufacturer refurbished
2.user refurbished
All this are usually stated by the seller.
in other words, refurbished is an item that is previously reconditioned either by repair or change of parts then repackaged.
Reasons why u mustn't purchase a refurbished item:
1.when u sold a refurbished item to your customer as "new",then after 2month,the item developed fault & the customer decide to take it for repair, then the repairer says the item has been previously reconditioned/repair or some part has been previously replaced.
that will eventually spoil your reputation.
my 2cent

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Fast selling gadgets in Nigeria include:
1.digital camera
2.External hard disk
3.laptop
4.Android phone
5.Psvita
6.ps3
7.car dvd player
8.mini laptop
9.Tablets pc
10.surveillance camera
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Do not ask anyone to do the purchased on your behalf, its simple as KISS,
I once ask a U.k based friend to help me do that, I sent him the link & wire the money into his account since he will be in Nigeria a week later,could u believe the guy doesn't bought what I sent him, instead he search for similar product that is cheap amd brought it for him.That was when I got to the root of all these importation stuff becos that product really cost me extra money to fix before selling, though I still make a little profit on it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
just try to do it by yourself as the thread read
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
emmnet:
@afolabisegun: pls am in makurdi, can you creat an that contain all you will teach for me from that your seminar so i can purchase since distance is the issue in attending your seminar u can mail me abiodun4un@gmail.com thanks
Pls bro, don't be a lazy man, take your time to read these thread and u are good to go with importation.
you don't need a laptop to start this importation, I have a laptop but I have never use it in anyway for browsing relating to importation, all I use is my Android phone, thenbyou subscribe for airtel 1gb bandwidth for d sum of #1200.that's all

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
samples

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
@xzyibukz...u too much bro..i dey feel you.. Keep it coming.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz:
Pls bro, don't be a lazy man, take your time to read these thread and u are good to go with importation.
you don't need a laptop to start this importation, I have a laptop but I have never use it in anyway for browsing relating to importation, all I use is my Android phone, thenbyou subscribe for airtel 1gb bandwidth for d sum of #1200.that's all
E be like say you get time o, that guy fit be d same person as the guy dat posted that advert. You don‘t preach to people who have destined to be lazy or waste their money.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
E be like say you get time o, that guy fit be d same person as the guy dat posted that advert. You don‘t preach to people who have destined to be lazy or waste their money.
lol,if that's true then Nigerians must be extra careful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by limitbreka: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
This the only tread iv enjoyed on Nairaland. Kudos to all the contributors. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz: samples

pls which web android app is that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dagr8(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
naijaobi:
okk bro..thanx.. Next year i'll start off.
U too? grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dagr8(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
emmnet:
Wetin u wan buy again na?...with these load of diverse interactive numerous information from different experience pple on dis thread ...na wa o...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Xpset:

pls which web android app is that
ebay for Android
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Amazon

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
limitbreka: This the only tread iv enjoyed on Nairaland. Kudos to all the contributors. Keep it up
Limitbreaker, are you still alive? wow. Abeg make una go through this guy previous post oooo. oroyo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz: Fast selling gadgets in Nigeria include:
1.digital camera
2.External hard disk
3.laptop
4.Android phone
5.Psvita
6.ps3
7.car dvd player
8.mini laptop
9.Tablets pc
10.surveillance camera
could Ɣou pls tell me wot to write in searchin for Ă good android on alliexpress or ebay becos I learnt dat their are some android on alliexpress dat are not beta than toy.......... Especially wen using terms like inbuild, 3g, ãŊđ so on because am tinkin of makin order tomorrow... Ur kind advice wil save me from buyin toy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
not e fit be like... it is the same person. I know that tactics very well and It is often used on forums. I cant remember the name again sha.

I warned him when he was using my thread to advertise his link. I told him that is not advertising or marketing, but spamming.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Xzevian: could Ɣou pls tell me wot to write in searchin for Ă good android on alliexpress or ebay becos I learnt dat their are some android on alliexpress dat are not beta than toy.......... Especially wen using terms like inbuild, 3g, ãŊđ so on because am tinkin of makin order tomorrow... Ur kind advice wil save me from buyin toy
just search "3g Android tablets" on ebay or Amazon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Note:
please & please, always search on Amazon to read users review on a particular product u like on ebay so has to know its negative & positive whatever.
Oyinbo people are not God,they make millions of mistake in producing a particular item,e.g blackberry Bold1,dis fone was a disaster to blackberry world.
my 2cent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz: Note:
please & please, always search on Amazon to read users review on a particular product u like on ebay so has to know its negative & positive whatever.
Oyinbo people are not God,they make millions of mistake in producing a particular item,e.g blackberry Bold1,dis fone was a disaster to blackberry world.
my 2cent
Even STORM is a catastrophy!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
customer review

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.