Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (235849 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
This amazon no dey move an each cos their products are not that cheap to me. The site lacks clear & precise information for me.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have a link to bale of clothes from abroad. If you have any one who sells okirika & would like to pick the bales, pls direct the person to me. The products are still in transit. Am not looking for newbies on this, only established ok sellers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie: This amazon no dey move an each cos their products are not that cheap to me. The site lacks clear & precise information for me.
Yeah not that cheap but you could try ebay. Ebay... But one thing about Amazon's store is that you will definitely find complete package for what you want to buy. I agree with you that they lack much details and that is where ebay is a winner. Therefor compare and contrast. wink cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy: Yeah not that cheap but you could try ebay. Ebay... But one thing about Amazon's store is that you will definitely find complete package for what you want to buy. I agree with you that they lack much details and that is where ebay is a winner. Therefor compare and contrast. wink cheesy
I love ebay when i need varieties of stuff. They are pretty loaded. I have been off from dis thread due to chibuzor eze vs donzico saga.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by psyqs(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie: This amazon no dey move an each cos their products are not that cheap to me. The site lacks clear & precise information for me.

& its even in £
me too i dont think they r cheap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie:
I love ebay when i need varieties of stuff. They are pretty loaded. I have been off from dis thread due to chibuzor eze vs donzico saga.

chairman pls your email. i need to write u off here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie:
what does the bolden mean?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Xpset:

chairman pls your email. i need to write u off here
bankolemutolib@yahoo.com or drop a comment on our page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy: what does the bolden mean?
There was scam alert thread involving those guys.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie:
There was scam alert thread involving those guys.
yeah... I know who you are referring to.

Okay house, have you seen that some bad eggs are trying to demoralise and derail the virtuous good of this thread? Isnt that too pesky?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
I disagree, I have bought so many things on Amazon, my previous order was from Amazon and it was really amazing, actually I bought 1new item and 2 like-new, the price was so cheap compared to ebay as at that time, this order below was from ebay,hope I got it before today run out or maybe after Christmas

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie:
but that does not have anything to do with you now, pls we need you in house. More greese to your elbow!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
emmnet: @wisemanj thanks i have seen it
my brother u ar well come
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tonjeola1:
but that does not have anything to do with you now, pls we need you in house. More greese to your elbow!
bro, am with you 100%, am just peeping to other threads.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
xzibukz:
I disagree, I have bought so many things on Amazon, my previous order was from Amazon and it was really amazing, actually I bought 1new item and 2 like-new, the price was so cheap compared to ebay as at that time, this order below was from ebay,hope I got it before today run out or maybe after Christmas
you mean cheaper than ebay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
My android tablet just arrived from honkong. After 11 days via dhl
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
steve10: My android tablet just arrived from honkong. After 11 days via dhl
Hope the screen is not blank?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie:
Hope the screen is not blank?
. It is ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Am happy to tell Ɣou all dat I finally today paid into chrisvicmall account for 1kg of brazilian hear for various inches but still xpectin chrisvicmall or Elana to contact me bak.......... have mail them about d transaction but still waitin for their feedbak. Hope to read bak frm them asap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
200pounds for dat baby
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
xzibukz: 200pounds for dat baby
you paid 200 pounds? jeez! for a mini? yuck! when you could have gotten a much better bargain and value on ebay.com? why the ebay.co.uk? why? na wa oooo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie:
you mean cheaper than ebay?
Relatively cheap when it'sa used item,I have bought something new of $101 which a used one on ebay is $120
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy: you paid 200 pounds? jeez! for a mini? yuck! when you could have gotten a much better bargain and value on ebay.com? why the ebay.co.uk? why? na wa oooo.
that baby isn't mini, it's a 14" with dvd rw.
A friend was to arrived soon then,that was why, but Last time I checked, the new one is sold 120k in Nigeria. So I think it's a big deal on my side
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
xzibukz:
that baby isn't mini, it's a 14" with dvd rw.
A friend was to arrived soon then,that was why, but Last time I checked, the new one is sold 120k in Nigeria. So I think it's a big deal on my side
does circuit atlantic ship from ebay uk and india?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
For the iPhone 3gs Dummy Order:
1.Visit ebay.com and type the word "unlocked iPhone 3gs" in the search button.
2.When the results come,on the left side of the window, click on "buy it now" and the window will reload,
3.then check the one with a reasonable price and view the pix and read the seller comment.
4.if u are satisfied, then you can proceed to the next step

1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
xzibukz:
Relatively cheap when it'sa used item,I have bought something new of $101 which a used one on ebay is $120
Ebay is a vast market place, seeing $120 on ebay doesn‘t mean every product will be 120. Who said u won‘t get good deal cheaper than that?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
naijaobi:
does circuit atlantic ship from ebay uk and india?
No, a friend brought it for me,I wire the money to him then
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
chemashie:
Ebay is a vast market place, seeing $120 on ebay doesn‘t mean every product will be 120. Who said u won‘t get good deal cheaper than that?
Its originally sold at $150, some store on Amazon do discount, try to play around Amazon. u will understand better
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy: you paid 200 pounds? jeez! for a mini? yuck! when you could have gotten a much better bargain and value on ebay.com? why the ebay.co.uk? why? na wa oooo.
Am not really a laptop geek anyway cos it is not a fast selling products. Before one sell a laptop, i would have sold 20 of my silicone bra, handbag etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
step 2:
visit circuitatlantic.com, then login if you have account with them, then fill the order form as below, the click on save,then order now

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
xzibukz:
No, a friend brought it for me,I wire the money to him then
okay thanx bro.. Av seen a lot of good deals on ebay india..but no way to get them down here in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.