Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? (13339 Views)

Unbiased And Non Partisan: Radio Continental Vs Ray Power,which Way? / If You Had The Power Which Musicians Would You Bring Back To Life / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by ajanaku2(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
The Rose that grew from a Crack in the Wall...Tupac Amaru Shakur
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by ajanaku2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
lalaosky: my greatest rapper of all time, TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR

P.S:the op said musician not musicians.just one

...good to know of a "Female" likes My Man, Tupac...All My Ex-bi'tches never liked him...What's up, Girl?
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Easykel21(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
ma brother........ cry
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
Whitney Houston- her voice is the best I've ever head and her songs, both christian and inspirational, are all I've ever needed to hear.
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by olups(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dagrin noni, maybe mj after him
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Broker23(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Brenda of south Africa
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Memphis357(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious BIG aka Biggie Smalls aka The Black Frank White aka The illest rapper that ever touch the mic. ......... *Listening to "Unbelievable" on repeat now
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by clerkent(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Osadebe
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fela Anikulapo kuti
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Monjerk: I will resurrect my Parent first before any of the past musician,who care about them,
anyway i will resurrect Baba Friyo because he is dead while still a life, no single release since, abi na curse
is that the question they asked you olodo?no wonder you wrote your waec 6 times

1 Like

Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Ikwerefistson: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Booty4me: Mj, dagrin
bob marley,fela,luky dube nd big
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Jerry2i(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lucky Dube all d all jor
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Seyilome(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
THE LEGEND LUCKY DUBE
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by touchplay(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
i'l resurrect d price of garrrri....so da ma mama wu stop feeding us on garri evi nyt
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Azubreezy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Prince Smart Williams and Lucky Dube
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fela kuti
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by abbeyty(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=yoged]Tupac, dagrin, ayinla omowura,orlando owoh,ik dairo,fasola( not the governor of lagos state ooooo.[/q

orlando owhoh, that is my choice....RIP baba
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by huptin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Micheal Jackson
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Willzkid(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
STYL PLUS.....
LOL
On a more serious note, there's this guy that made me love Benin songs then...Yeah..CHRIS ID
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Bob Marley
Fela Kuti
Lucky Dube
MICHAEL JACKSON
Faze...(his Career I mean) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sam Cooke...
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by AlterEgoTM: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
Michael Jackson noni
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Rasheed02(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tupac Shakur.d greatest rapper of all time.West side 4 lyf.
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by mystikal(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
MJ without even thinking.

Aaliyah....sweetheart

Whitney Houston.

i dont know if I would want any 2pac around
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Bamz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Styl plus (figuratively). Its so unfortunate that we currently have a crop of noisemakers as musicians.

1 Like

Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by CaptainKodak(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by JNdupu: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
[size=16pt]Fela.[/size]

If only to hear his updated tory for the forthcoming decades. The man was a visionary. Tell me, which if these lyrics have not been appropriate to our circumstances?

Archbishop na miliki, pop-e na enjoyment ...

Army man go whip your yansh you go dey look like monkey ...

Man dey suffer, e no fit talk na condition ...

Dodo nko, fifty kobo for one, na konkolo e be

You go piss for bodi u no go know (Gentleman) ...
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tupac Shakur !!!!!!!!!
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by Zhrew(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
MC Loph
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by youngchizi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
į lovę dįş qųęşţįoŋ, lųçķy dųbę lųçķy dųbę ţђę ƒŗęędom ƒįgђţęŗ. ŗįp

1 Like

Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by flow1759: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC PAC all the way, my ringtone in my phone is PAC , my wallpaper in my room is PAC,I have all His Album, I know most of his lyrics off hand because he speaks wisdom, I love PAC, Even after 16years of his Death his songs are still evergreen. E no go better for those wey kill am. in his words; I am that Rose that grew in Concrete with damaged patals
Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by eyoniggar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
One love to all my Pac fans here. Pac for sure. RIP Mentor.

1 Like

Re: Given The Power, Which Musician Would You Resurrect? by lekkie073(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
not downgrading d boy tupac but i honestly believe all u pac fans still swimming in juvenile waters. would all his violent messages be relevant to ur lives when u grow to 50 or 60 yrs of age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz / Wizkid - Lagos To Soweto / Confirmed! Genevieve: “i Never Dated Atiku But D’banj Has A Good Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.