Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? (5251 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / God And His Angels. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is a continuation from a similar article written a few weeks ago.

1. If HELL exists and according to the bible it was prepared for the devil and his angels, how come they are not yet in this place of torment

2. If Hell exists and the devil and his billions of angels are not yet in this place of torment how can man possibly go to this place for torture immediately after death

3. If HELL was made to torment the devil and his angels as the bible says, how come we have reversed roles, where the one who should be tormented is actually tormenting others.

Please answer these questions honestly.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by adegoke4sure: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
HELL is real my bro. ofcourse hell was originally prepared 4 satan and his wicked angels(matthew 25:41) nd nt intended 4 man but because man insist on rejecting heaven through JESUS CHRIST, then they must accompany satan forever. infact the size of hell has increased because of man's insistence on going there, GOD has 2 enlarge hell(isaiah 5:14). 4 ur informatiOn Satan and hs angels r now in hell waiting 4 judgement(2peter 2:4). dONT allow any1 2 mislead u o. hell is real!!!
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
adegoke4sure: HELL is real my bro. ofcourse hell was originally prepared 4 satan and his wicked angels(matthew 25:41) nd nt intended 4 man but because man insist on rejecting heaven through JESUS CHRIST, then they must accompany satan forever. infact the size of hell has increased because of man's insistence on going there, GOD has 2 enlarge hell(isaiah 5:14). 4 ur informatiOn Satan and hs angels r now in hell waiting 4 judgement(2peter 2:4). dONT allow any1 2 mislead u o. hell is real!!!

Satan and his angels are not in HELL according to the bible , they are roaming the earth looking for people to devour !!
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by adegoke4sure: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
!
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by adegoke4sure: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
he his roaming abt in d form of demons.Satan is presently in chains waiting 4d day of judgement.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by CrazyMan(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
frosbel: 1. If HELL exists and according to the bible it was prepared for the devil and his angels, how come they are not yet in this place of torment
1 Peter 5:8 says, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”

Ephesians 6:12, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” The battle is not between human beings. It’s against the prince of this world.

He’s not in hell, yet. He’s busy trying to distract, discourage, and destroy!

He's time on earth isn't up yet...once its up, he would be bouned and casted into the lake of fire along with other sinners.

See the passage below for satan's judgment...

Revelation 20:1-3.  And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

frosbel: 2. If Hell exists and the devil and his billions of angels are not yet in this place of torment how can man possibly go to this place for torture immediately after death.
Once a man dies, he goes to the grave...pending the day of resurrection when he would give an account of the life he/she live here on earth.

frosbel: 3. If HELL was made to torment the devil and his angels as the bible says, how come we have reversed roles, where the one who should be tormented is actually tormenting others.
No one goes to hell...until the final judgement.

The Bible tells us of two people who died and came back. Jesus Christ and lazarus. This is what Jesus says after His experience in death:

John 20:17. "Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father and your Father; and to My God, and your God."

From this statement, we have to admit, Christ did not go to the Father in His death, but only after He raised Himself to life, and His body was functioning again.

At death, Christ could go no where except to the grave where people put Him after He died. Only when He raised Himself to life, could He go anywhere at all!

I've read countless stories of people who claim to have visited heaven or hell...to be honest, I don't believe such stories... If Christ couldn't go anywhere but to the grave, are we better than Christ in our death, do we go to heaven or hell and not just the grave?

Also lazarus in the bible who was raised up from the dead never mentioned anything like hell or heaven...he was sleeping comfortable in the grave until christ rose him up from the grave.

Finally...

Revelation 20:13.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The passage above confirms my stand...if people would go to hell or heaven at death, then what dead was this passage referring to that the sea, death and hades gave up?

frosbel: Please answer these questions honestly.
I've don't that. wink
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Image123(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Crazy has answered you, OP.

This is a continuation from a similar article written a few weeks ago.

1. If HELL exists and according to the bible it was prepared for the devil and his angels, how come they are not yet in this place of torment
There is time for everything.
Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Ecc 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2. If Hell exists and the devil and his billions of angels are not yet in this place of torment how can man possibly go to this place for torture immediately after death
No man goes to hell fire immediately after death. Shows you've learnt nothing but to pour out your points in your numerous threads. Devil will be put into hell fire before men.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3. If HELL was made to torment the devil and his angels as the bible says, how come we have reversed roles, where the one who should be tormented is actually tormenting others.

The devil is not going to be tormenting anybody in hell, dunno where you found such. Maybe in one of your numerous articles in your search for what is not missing. Search the Scriptures!
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=Image123]Crazy has answered you, OP.

No man goes to hell fire immediately after death. Shows you've learnt nothing but to pour out your points in your numerous threads. Devil will be put into hell fire before men.

So you have changed your position ?

Because if I remember vividly your stance a few weeks ago, it was that when a man dies in sin he goes straight to hell, if he dies in righteousness he goes to paradise. Case in point , the rich man and lazarus.

The devil is not going to be tormenting anybody in hell, dunno where you found such. Maybe in one of your numerous articles in your search for what is not missing. Search the Scriptures!

And therefore with this statement , you nullify 90% of visions on hell which actually suggest the contrary.

Good to see that you are now on the right path at least with this issue. grin
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Image123(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
frosbel: So you have changed your position ?

Because if I remember vividly your stance a few weeks ago, it was that when a man dies in sin he goes straight to hell, if he dies in righteousness he goes to paradise. Case in point , the rich man and lazarus.
And therefore with this statement , you nullify 90% of visions on hell which actually suggest the contrary.

Good to see that you are now on the right path at least with this issue
Perhaps you were drunk when reading me. i'm saying the same thing i've been saying on this issue since i joined this forum.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by akinemma1: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
frosbel: This is a continuation from a similar article written a few weeks ago.

your question is very simple,it is because you have not take time to study the bible well enough on this issue. let me ask you this,did you know that there is difference between the lake of fire and hell.go back to the bible when Jesus was talking about lazarus and the rich man. Jesus said the rich man was taken to hell after his death.the lake of fire is where satan and his angels will be tormented not hell.it might interest you to know that even hell will be cast into the lake of fire in the end.i must correct you,Hell is not a place where the devil will be tormented.the devil and his angels will be tormented in the lake of fire.Do yourself a favour of reading rev. 20 vs 12-15 and compare it with where Jesus said the rich man was taken to after death in the bible. if you are still adamant then i want you to show me where it is written in the bible that devil and his angels will be punished in hell.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by onyfrank: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2012
God is everywhere and God is all in all, weather hell o or lake of fire o.
HELL IS THE PRESENCE OF GOD WITHOUT THE EFFECTIVE WORK OF CHRIST! So u ar in hell if u dnt hav Jesus Christ, weda u b devil or human being. "john 3:18
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by CrazyMan(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2012
akin emma: let me ask you this,did you know that there is difference between the lake of fire and hell.
Really...?

Please explain the difference...

akin emma: go back to the bible when Jesus was talking about lazarus and the rich man. Jesus said the rich man was taken to hell after his death. the lake of fire is where satan and his angels will be tormented not hell.
Jesus told them a parable....

Its not like the story happened anyway...Jesus used it to teach and illustrate a moral lesson.

akin emma: it might interest you to know that even hell will be cast into the lake of fire in the end.

The bible never said hell would be casted into the lake of fire...it said death and hades.

Please don't misquote the scriptures.

akin emma: I must correct you, Hell is not a place where the devil will be tormented. the devil and his angels will be tormented in the lake of fire. Do yourself a favour of reading rev. 20 vs 12-15 and compare it with where Jesus said the rich man was taken to after death in the bible. if you are still adamant then i want you to show me where it is written in the bible that devil and his angels will be punished in hell.
There is no such thing as hell...once a man dies, he remains in the grave until the day of judgment when he would give an account of the life he lived here on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Boomark(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Image123:
Perhaps you were drunk when reading me. i'm saying the same thing i've been saying on this issue since i joined this forum.

May be i was also drunk then. Its good to see you are now doing well. Unless someone else used your id to write what is up there.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by ijawkid(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2012
Crazy man has got it right oo........its good to see many persons adjust the stance on pertinent biblical doctrines......
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Image123(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Boomark:

May be i was also drunk then. Its good to see you are now doing well. Unless someone else used your id to write what is up there.
you're always drunk i think.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by truthislight: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
grin
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Reality setting in !
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by firestar(f): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hu...
cheesy

frosbel, you have a mad sense of humour.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by plappville(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
1 Peter 5:8 says, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”

Ephesians 6:12, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” The battle is not between human beings. It’s against the prince of this world.

He’s not in hell, yet. He’s busy trying to distract, discourage, and destroy!

He's time on earth isn't up yet...once its up, he would be bouned and casted into the lake of fire along with other sinners.

See the passage below for satan's judgment...

Revelation 20:1-3.  And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Once a man dies, he goes to the grave...pending the day of resurrection when he would give an account of the life he/she live here on earth.

No one goes to hell...until the final judgement.

The Bible tells us of two people who died and came back. Jesus Christ and lazarus. This is what Jesus says after His experience in death:

John 20:17. "Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father and your Father; and to My God, and your God."

From this statement, we have to admit, Christ did not go to the Father in His death, but only after He raised Himself to life, and His body was functioning again.

At death, Christ could go no where except to the grave where people put Him after He died. Only when He raised Himself to life, could He go anywhere at all!

I've read countless stories of people who claim to have visited heaven or hell...to be honest, I don't believe such stories... If Christ couldn't go anywhere but to the grave, are we better than Christ in our death, do we go to heaven or hell and not just the grave?

Also lazarus in the bible who was raised up from the dead never mentioned anything like hell or heaven...he was sleeping comfortable in the grave until christ rose him up from the grave.

Finally...

Revelation 20:13.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

The passage above confirms my stand...if people would go to hell or heaven at death, then what dead was this passage referring to that the sea, death and hades gave up?

I've don't that. wink

Nice one bro... smiley
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by plappville(f): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Image123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boomark:

Still grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Answer to your questions is simple...
Hell is not a place it's a state.
For now we are in the lower state of our existence.

A transition to the upper state can be perceived as hell or heaven.

Its jst like water exist in different states,when it gains higher energy it changes to invisible gas.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by truthislight: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
centje: Answer to your questions is simple...

Its jst like water exist in different states,when it gains higher energy it changes to invisible gas.

this one is still new. jJC . On this topic.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Boomark(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Image123:
you're always drunk i think.

grin

e remain trinity...very very important.

1 Like

Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Boomark(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
centje: Answer to your questions is simple...

This is what is called "bible physics."

centje please make reference to the bible to buttress your fact.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Boomark:

This is what is called "bible physics."

centje please make reference to the bible to buttress your fact.
i don't usually quote bible. Moreover,bible isn't all in all.

1 Like

Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
truthislight:

this one is still new. jJC . On this topic.
and you're...the chief priest
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by truthislight: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
centje: and you're...the chief priest

what?
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by ogoamaka99(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ frosbel,
Dear frosbel, at times I find it to correlate your belief and posts with your claim of been a Christian. For you to claim to be a Christian and yet don’t believe the totality of BIBLE teaching is obnoxious. To claim to be a Christian and yet is disputing the teaching of JESUS is either proves JESUS A LIAR or you a liar.
Mathew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Mathew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mathew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mathew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mathew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mathew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Mathew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

The above are the teachings of JESUS only from the Gospel of Mathew. If there is no HELL, JESUS won’t teach about hell.

I must warn you to stop deceiving people and head the warning of JESUS in Mathew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
ogoamaka99: @ frosbel,
Dear frosbel, at times I find it to correlate your belief and posts with your claim of been a Christian. For you to claim to be a Christian and yet don’t believe the totality of BIBLE teaching is obnoxious. To claim to be a Christian and yet is disputing the teaching of JESUS is either proves JESUS A LIAR or you a liar.
Mathew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Hi Brother, good to know you are still around.

Best wishes !!
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
If some points to note.
frosbel: This is a continuation from a similar article written a few weeks ago.
it may interest ya to know that those wu believe hell is a toment prison also believe d devil and demons are there that is possible becos hell is not neccesary defined as a literal place but as a state.

d question is based on a wrong premise!

a one word ansa "sin". Those wu 'enter' hell are in d devils territory, d guy will let no one rest.
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2012
frosbel:

Satan and his angels are not in HELL according to the bible , they are roaming the earth looking for people to devour !!
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authorithy but abandoned their own home- these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgement on the great Day(jude6)..those roaming the earth are escapees. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned. But sent them to hell,putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment.(2pet2:4) And don't forget that the prince of this world(satan) is judged(1tim3:6).
Re: Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ? by truthislight: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2012
frosbel:

Hi Brother, good to know you are still around.

Best wishes !!

the first thing is that some one said Ogoamaka is a woman with a male on her profile meaning that she is a deceit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / 10 Reasons Christianity Makes No Sense / Christians In Jerusalem Want Jews To Stop Spitting On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.