Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? (14188 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Mobile Number Portability In Nigeria: Advantages & Disadvantages / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by stephenponti(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
My already docile MTN to ETISALAT
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by eminex(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Na wa o! MTN customer base go drop drastically o! Make dem beta start 2 appease dere customers wit plenty bonuses so dat many can stay back. grin
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Raxxye(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
centje: hahahahaha grin
Abeg write me o! I will reply you but you'l recieve it by 2050 grin

Good, I already have a pen-pal. Oya, send me ur address!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by mu2sa2: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
all d netwotks hav problems, but a wise decision would be to move to d one that offers fixed rate for calls to all networks even with daily subscription if it is not more than five naira. There is no sentimental attahment-afterall u dont hav shares in any of them.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Raxxye:

Good, I already have a pen-pal. Oya, send me ur address!
#666 evil road,imps estate,hell. grin
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Kunlegzy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
from mtn to airtel, as for etisalat i foresee them not having spine
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Not changing a thing

and which one you dey use
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Raxxye(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
centje: #666 evil road,imps estate,hell. grin

Oh, my friend, is it u? How is hell fire?
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Raxxye:

Oh, my friend, is it u? How is hell fire?
lmao!...you no well o!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
i will stay with Airtel.... Airtel all the way!!!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by luluosas(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
I am a GLO FAN for life! Not moving an inch. Afterall, I have all the network Sim cards. With Glo, I am ruling my world everyday.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by stankezzy: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Keneking: From airtel to jonathan
must u always insult d president.u must be a fool.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by jmaine: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
MTN bye angry . . . . .Eti sexy . . .here i come grin
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by luluosas(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
montero4relo: Can one still be able to retain his or her airtime after recharging MTN n switching back to ETISALAT?
Yes, that is what number portability is all about. The ability to retain your old network number on the new network you just switched to. Thank you.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sticking with MTN. . .I no be ashawo
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by barikono(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
I think etisalat ll be the right place when the time comes mtn is like nigerian government full tricks ex spatially on tariff plan
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Elebiju: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
It will be mtn for life maybe I'm gonna win jet someday
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by alstacs(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wizee: My Etisalat all the way,cant even think of changin it 4any network..
A beg this etisalat, how much do de charge per second to other networks?
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by ILOVEPUSY(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]M[b][/b]MTN FOR LIVE
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by godstino(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
adewasco2k:
Can you read at all?
Just jump into a TREND to comment undecided
sir,u sabi read n write o... grin
adewasco2k:
Can you read at all?
Just jump into a TREND to comment undecided
sir,u sabi read n write o...

1 Like

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by specco(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
A beg make una no come crash my Etibaba for me oo! Almost 80% of the respondents have indicated interest to port into Etisalat come December. I hope Etsalat people are listening. U are taking over very soon so begin now to expand ur capacity because there'll be an influx. A lot of people will liberated.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Airtel
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by govetin: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ranks007: From mtn to nitel

Na wa oh, o boy u wan kill me with laugh here.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
I'll stick with my mtn line
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by mili3kid(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
solidbroda: lol. From hell fire to lake of fire. Hahahaha.
abeg bros na wc one b lake of fire again? na wa ooo naija don get special fire?
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
emmysenior: Hope one can change networks like diapers or gfs without any charges? If yes, then I will stick to all of the netwrks, provided I can change at any point in time without any charges?
na so u dey change gf?
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Pastorniga: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
V-mobile to starcoms
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Walphem(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
hope that doesn't happen to you cos if it does it means u r dead!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Dabss(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
specco: A beg make una no come crash my Etibaba for me oo! Almost 80% of the respondents have indicated interest to port into Etisalat come December. I hope Etsalat people are listening. U are taking over very soon so begin now to expand ur capacity because there'll be an influx. A lot of people will liberated.
the switch takes more than 3 months. And i dont think mtn will just lose its customers without a fight. so chill
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by knockturnal(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Porting my other two lines to Airtel.....Airtel is the best thing to ever happen to GSM telephony in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Andy1985ng(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2012
0809ja is cool but they don't have the spread that MTN has.... i will switch my MTN sim for etibaba
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by PrinceJustice(m): 5:14am On Nov 29, 2012
NITEL GBAM!!! No time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Create And Convert Videos To Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone / Solution To Stop Mtn From Deducting Your Airtime / Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.