Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make (14085 Views)

Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by johnson4nosa(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please my people I need ur help each time I make calls with my Infinix the light (LCD) goes off not until the call is ended it won't come up... What do I need to do..
NB... I have factory reset still the same
Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by shezy14(m): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2021
That's how it's supposed to be
Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by skywalker240(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Go and Google what they call proximity
Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by SUPERPACK: 12:30am On Nov 07, 2021
Go to your phone settings, on the top of the screen type ''Proximity sensor'' it should bring the setting up, just disable it and it will stop happening.
Proximity sensor turns off your screen when you are making a call yo save your battery and since your phone is likely to be placed on your ear, it offs the screen to prevent unauthorised pressing of keys from your body parts touching the screen. It is not a defect on your phone but a design.
Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by EasternActivist: 4:46am On Nov 07, 2021
johnson4nosa:
Please my people I need ur help each time I make calls with my Infinix the light (LCD) goes off not until the call is ended it won't come up... What do I need to do..
NB... I have factory reset still the same

Are you a newbie...

You even have to factory reset... grin

Where are you from

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by Lawalmd(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Do you have a screen guard installed on the phone, sometimes the screen guard disrupt the proximity sensor, remove the screen guard and install another one suited for the phone, talking from experience

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by x123xlolls(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Go to your phone settings, on the top of the screen type ''Proximity sensor'' it should bring the setting up, just disable it and it will stop happening.
Proximity sensor turns off your screen when you are making a call yo save your battery and since your phone is likely to be placed on your ear, it offs the screen to prevent unauthorised pressing of keys from your body parts touching the screen. It is not a defect on your phone but a design.

Lawalmd:
Do you have a screen guard installed on the phone, sometimes the screen guard disrupt the proximity sensor, remove the screen guard and install another one suited for the phone, talking from experience

If these two people's advice didn't help, its likely a hardware problem, your phone must be disassembled to carry out one of:

1. Clear the proximity sensor of dust

2. Replace with a new one

Either way, the problem is with that sensor...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by scarycuteface(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Isn't that how it is supposed to be?
Re: Infinix Phone LCD Goes Off When Ever Call Is Make by akpota(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05
Lawalmd:

This work.
Just tried it now and it works.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? / 3 Ways To Manage Your Smartphone Storage Space Effectively / Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.