Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding (17685 Views)

Nickelodeon Brings Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles To Nigeria For The First Time / D Event House brings u a mouth watering offer / Gymoria Brings To U Accesories And Clothings@ Her Grand Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Rocktation(f): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
The bride retaliates. A Japanese gamer geek actually had the nerve to impose upon his new wife his crazy obsession with a dating simulator game. Not only did the virtual girlfriend show up at their wedding that held on November 24th, but so did two of her friends (Nene Anegasaki, Manaka Takane and Rinko Kobayakawa are characters from the hugely popular Konami video game, Love Plus). The outrageously popular dating sim Konami video game, Love Plus is taking Japan by storm and addiction has set in. The couples names have been left out of the story to reduce embarrassment.

http://www.odditycentral.com/funny/man-brings-virtual-girlfriend-to-his-real-life-wedding-bride-retaliates.html

Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Rocktation(f): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
In the spirit of cutting the wedding cake, the bride placed the game cartridge on a table and then produced a heavy wooden mallet. While she was originally going to destroy the virtual girlfriend on her own, the groom decided to take part as well. However, according to eyewitnesses, he still did so with tears in his eyes. From then, as they say, the couple lived happily ever after.......at least until the husband got a new game to obsess over.

Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by reeeT(f): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
Strange world we are living in.
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by donfemzy: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
Just passing by
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by FdsunnEX(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesusssssssssssssssssss chai.. wonderful oooo abeg convert this girl for me
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Excelgalaxy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] :DOmoohhh............. The technology of Japan is something else..... It seems the wife is afraid of being cheated on by her husband........ But it sounds funny
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
Speechlessly mute!
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by 80million1: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Speechless

I'm finally unbanned after a week.
Fellow nairalanders, please help me to thank God!

5 Likes

Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by valencia25(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Na today
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by valencia25(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
#80million:
Speechless

Send your Username figures into my account and we can start from there grin grin
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by valencia25(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
#80million:
Speechless

Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Chanchit: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
This Japanese people and their silly news again...
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by mikuz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Chanchit: This Japanese people and their silly news again...
I tire oh.
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
These gangnam guys sef nawa! grin
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Tyche(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Nasri100: And how does this affect Arsenal title pursuit hunt? undecided

Nor help Benitez keep his job.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by swtcharissa(f): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abeg make una no vex o,make una nova curse me o,I no even understand dis tori,which one b virtual girlfrd again?
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
modern day idolatory,that is what this is called.
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by free2ryhme: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
guys check out the link for the post.. you will find the bridegroom in white holding the gadget but if you scroll down the link you find the the bridegroom in silver colour suit with the bride in red... how is the connection undecided
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2012
there is this asian babe on my wall who stocks dolls and gives them cute names, she even dresses for them, takes them to a doctor for medical checkup and travels with them.
disgusting!
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Dayco(m): 2:33am On Dec 02, 2012
never be suprised of strange happening!
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Fake people,fake life
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by ayusco85(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
These gangnam guys sef nawa! grin
When japanese people come turn gangnam?
Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by warrikid(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2012
swtcharissa: Abeg make una no vex o,make una nova curse me o,I no even understand dis tori,which one b virtual girlfrd again?
Shebi u don see where dem dey play video game b4? The characters/actors are not real even though they somtyms bear real peoples names. Dats virtual(not real or tangible). So na e geh friend for d video game wey e dey play,e love am so tey e carry am(wit d game) come he real life wedding.
Shebi u don undastand ni?

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Virtual Girlfriend To His Real Life Wedding by fapcrook(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2012
#80million:
Speechless

I thank God for u. U nid to gv testimony at church and also give alms to d poor. OK

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures 13th Dec 2014 / Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? / Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.