Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? (17834 Views)

I'm Planning A 40 Guest (max) Traditional Wedding / 3 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Large Dance Floor For Your Wedding. / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by PDPGuy: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weddings are special occasions in which two
adults in love are joined together to become husband and wife (or wife and wife cheesy). It's also an avenue for family and friends of the couple to celebrate the new union.

Therefore, would you prefer to have a small guest list (i.e. 50 or less), moderate list (greater than 50, less than 100), or a large guest list (over 100 guests)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
PDPGuy:
Weddings are special occasions in which two
adults in love are joined together to become husband and wife (or wife and wife cheesy). It's also an avenue for family and friends of the couple to celebrate the new union.

Therefore, would you prefer to have a small guest list (i.e. 50 or less), moderate list (greater than 50, less than 100), or a large guest list (over 100 guests)?
moderate

6 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Lalas247(f): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Small guest list
Something small n sophisticated

37 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by hmbassey1960(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Small. cause am shy

10 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Nina4u(f): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Small.. Just family and close friends and the pastor.. I will get married on the beach at sunset.. Then a barbecue party with lots of beer grin then off to a honeymoon in the carrabeen

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by AndriaRich(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
How abt a gathering in the cool of the evening with a few relatives from both sides?

6 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by PDPGuy: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
Small.. Just family and close friends and the pastor.. I will get married on the beach at sunset.. Then a barbecue party with lots of beer grin
I got a beach ceremony on my mind too. But not on a rainy day cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by jmichlins(m): 2:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Just few friends gathering to witness it. I intend to print fifty invitation cards which I and wifey will have to invite twenty five persons each and I don't expect all to honor it. Who has time and resources to waste in preparing for huge guest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Victornezzar: 4:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmmm
Only close relatives are invited with some friends tho in a nice hall
But my question still remains....is traditional marriage compulsory cos me no fancy dat tin at all

18 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by PDPGuy: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hmmmmm
Only close relatives are invited with some friends tho in a nice hall
But my question still remains....is traditional marriage compulsory cos me no fancy dat tin at all
In some communities it is mandatory
Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
Small.. Just family and close friends and the pastor.. I will get married on the beach at sunset.. Then a barbecue party with lots of beer grin then off to a honeymoon in the carrabeen

na wa o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by PDPGuy: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
A guest list of 60 will be fine by me

5 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Earthquake1: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nina4u:

You must like fantasy a lot. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Augustap(f): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nina4u:
Babe you're my fantasy twin from anoda mother

3 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Let it be moderate, I no too like crowd but I like wedding gifts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy

Jut Me... My Wife and our family members. angry

Buhari will never go unpunished ===>> Read!!

Diary of a heartbroken Hustler

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Moderate
Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Integrityfarms(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Any number more than 200 for me, is a no no

1 Like

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by blackbeau1(f): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Large guest list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
PDPGuy:
Weddings are special, therefore, would you prefer to have a small guest list (i.e. 50 or less), moderate list (greater than 50, less than 100), or a large guest list (over 100 guests)?
Super small. 25 from both sides.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Officialkplus(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Small,probably about 15ppl in attendance's... Its definitely going to be a Court marriage...besides that whole church dancing scene,it not my thing.

10 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Integrityfarms(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Any number more than 200 for me, is a no no.

Who crowd epp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Setaje(f): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
just my immediate family and his immediate family. that's all..

1 Like

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Kokaine(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Small. cause am shy
even me. im shy. just wondering how i will do the dancing part in front of my auties.... tchai . they wee na be saying "this guy is very spoilt oh. he has just been pretending. see how his front thing is standing."

3 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
m...

A beach wedding is what I would love, in February or August, I want to put on a lovely pink or blue gown with only 30 or 35 guests in attendance. I want it to be intimate and close. I want him to know that the wedding is about us and not about pleasing some asholes.

even better if we can elope

14 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't plan to have more than 30 wedding guests, i am a loner, so I know very few people

12 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'd rather have a large boote cool
Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by samzzycash(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Looking at the comments up there i can't help but blame Buhari..
Nigerians are now thinking of having less than 25 guest at their wedding. Smh..
Well that won't stop me from renting a stadium for my own wedding and have my honey moon on a big yansh.
I mean yatch

21 Likes 2 Shares

Small guest list but depends on the lady most times.

1 Like

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by seunny4lif(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't really like crowd angry angry
20 people is enough and then straight to Bahamas for honeymoon

1 Like

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by laurel03(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
choice and pocket

3 Likes

Re: Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? by Deefuray(f): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'd rather have a small gathering
:
my family, his family and close friends.... that's enough for me

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 / 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) / Why Don't We Celebrate Halloween In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.