Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 (17886 Views)

Approval Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / Gulder Ultimate Search Ends - Pascal Emerges Winner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by chino24: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
The deep forest of the ancient Aguleri community in Anambra State will host the 11th edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search.

Edem Vindah, Corporate Media and Public Relations Manager, Nigerian Breweries plc, made the announcement while unveiling this year edition tagged “The Mission” during a media briefing in Lagos on Tuesday.

Vindah, who stood in for Kufre Ekanem, Corporate Affairs Adviser, Nigerian Breweries plc said that after the successful hosting of ninth and tenth editions of the television reality show in Usaka community in Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom State, some brave and determined young Nigerians will be going into the forest of Aguleri in Anambra East local government area for another round of search to retrieve the ‘cube’.

“For 28 days between 19 September to 16 October, we will be entertained to an original Nigerian adventure programme with international class standards.”
Chidi Mokeme: Host Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10

Chidi Mokeme: Host Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10

He noted that “Neither the nervous, faint-hearted or weak contestants will make it through the hurdles.”

This year’s entry is free and the selection process will be rigorous with a national spread. The internet-based application process commenced on 1 July and will end on 31 July.

Thousands of people will be screened in rigorous screening processes in four geographical zones across the federation. The cities are Lagos, Benin, Port Harcourt and Awka.

“There will be a final screening exercise in Lagos to produce the final set of 12 young-adult, strong, intelligent, able-bodied men and women who are determined to go the extra mile to achieve success. And the reward at the end of the search as usual will be fame and fortune,” Vindah said.

The brave individual who emerges as the winner and ‘Ultimate Man’ will be rewarded with a cash prize of N10 million, along with a brand new Ford Explorer SUV.

The other 11 participants will not go home empty-handed, as they will get various cash prizes ranging from N3 million for the first-runner-up to N1million for the 12th placed contestant.

There will be an additional cash prize of N1million for the last girl standing during the search. In addition to the cash prize, the brave lady will also drive home a brand new vehicle.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/07/02/anambra-hosts-gulder-ultimate-search-xi/

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by ifex370(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
see my post below

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by lakpalakpa: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
So??

How does that stop people from running away from Anambra like economic refugees.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by ifex370(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
mtcheew... they should take it 2 sambisa

and search for shekau

49 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by chino24: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
I will have to contest for this year's search! I will have to tell wifey to gimme some break to make this extra millions. cool

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Kingslaw(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sambisa forest in the North would have been better to bring back our girls at the end.
Rather than searching for what is not missing.
Also increase the amount to hundred million.

20 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Tobbie9(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
who still watches this sh*t

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nnewi1stSon: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
chino24: I will have to contest for this year's search! I will have to tell wifey to gimme some break to make this extra millions. cool
gringringrin Please, dont ooo we dont want to loose you yet, i doubt your organs can endure what does guys pass through, just continue cracking your rib breaking jokes here on NL.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice one
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by otijah(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
they should increase the money, all that suffer for just 10mill while Big Brother will give you 45mill after finishing his foods

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
GUS has lost its touch, but hey, i am still #Loyal.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by NwaNimo1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gulder na my brand after 'Star' followed by 'Heros' and then 'Heineken'. . . .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by sexymoma(f): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sambisa forest would have been better... In search for the chibok girls grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by kenbee(f): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obiano is really working!
Anambra state adibago MMA.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
YAY! GUS is here already!!! Leggggooo!
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
**BE VIGILANT BUT DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION***
I was on my way to visit a friend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were waiting for the bus to load, i
noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his
face. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be....., well no need to jump into conclusions yet.
Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch,
look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.
Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me sef jump down go far place. Every single passenger abandoned the bus.
Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody
went....
Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man. Abi if na u dey inside d bus wetin u go do?

53 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by iffydave: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
lakpa lakpa: So??

How does that stop people from running away from Anambra like economic refugees.

What's this one saying?

mkpi awusaa grin

26 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by otijah(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
odun4love: **BE VIGILANT BUT DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION***
I was on my way to visit a friend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were waiting for the bus to load, i
noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his
face. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be....., well no need to jump into conclusions yet.
Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch,
look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.
Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me sef jump down go far place. Every single passenger abandoned the bus.
Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody
went....
Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man. Abi if na u dey inside d bus wetin u go do?
i go tear you slap for making me waste my time to read this poo

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by henryobinna(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
nice one
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by majamajic(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hoping for the best of ultimate search , good luck to da host state. wink wink wink
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by mhizbanega(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2014

Idiotic post undecided

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by kenbee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2014

Bro, have U been to Anambra of recent?
People run away from the state yet it still remain the most populated state in Nigeria just after Lagos as in population density.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by henryobinna(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2014

hatred is a very bad thing.
SMH

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by mencade5(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
I just heard the price of fresh tomatoes has increased in the market. tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by MEILYN(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na Borno for make sense ooo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by homesteady(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
can't wait for the show to start!
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by nwaanambra1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=Nwa_Nimo][b]Gulder na my brand after 'Star' followed by [size=18pt]'Heros'[/size] and then 'Heineken'. . . .

[size=18pt]OMPAA!![/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? / 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) / Why Don't We Celebrate Halloween In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.