Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Language Would You Most Love To Learn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Language Would You Most Love To Learn (4449 Views)

Anyone Knows What Language This Is? / In What Language Do You Think? / What Language Do People Born Deaf Think In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by bolex(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2006
I Love Yoruba

So cool

I also would MOST LOVE TO LEARN

FRANCAIS

haha, grin grin grin grin

That is the next future universal language
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by hotangel2(f): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2006
Nope, spanish is the next future universal language.

Okay watever.

As long as im on the internet, i Know just abt 13 foreign languages.

Okay really, i wanna learn uhmm, 'spanish'. Cos im gonna be a nurse n u know, spanish people are like, rushing into this country.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by bolex(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2006
spanish people are like, rushing into this country.

Gosh u need am

Come check immigration officers speaking spanish

E don become official language for USA

Like gosh , It's now thier own english
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by babymine(f): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2006
spanish is it. grin
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by dominobaby(f): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2006
Apart 4m hausa i wud love to learn more of the Russian lang., i tel u dat language is sweet! Learnt a few from ma former rummate.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by babymine(f): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2006
Spanish sounds sweeter. grin cheesy
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Olorididan(m): 3:23am On Apr 23, 2006
Latin -- should have concentrated more when I was been taught

If you know latin you automatically know French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese

and you'll know the meaning of or be able to translate the most varied words in English
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by hotangel2(f): 3:25am On Apr 23, 2006
Olorididan:

If you know latin you automatically know French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese

I heard that before, but i thought the person was joking. Is that actually true? Latin must be complicated then, i mean if u can learn so many languages by just knowing it.

Uhmm Welll maybe i wanna learn Latin./
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by babymine(f): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2006
What about the arabic language? Anybody wanna learn it? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by lauryn(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2006
Ijaw/ Spanish
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by babymine(f): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2006
I can teach you Ijaw. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Rhodalyn(f): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2006
Italian kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Spanish kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by babymine(f): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2006
Just kiddin, am Ijaw but I can't speak it. I need to learn how to. grin grin grin
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by kimba(m): 3:02am On Apr 24, 2006
methinks I wanna learn

Hausa
Ibo
French
German
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by babymine(f): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2006
French.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by OnimisiB: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2006
http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/links_to_japanese_and_african_la.htm

If you do an Internet image search, www.google.com on the following Nigerian names: Haruna, Sambo, Pankan, Kwashi, Imoko, Chika, Azuka, Ezuka, Koma, Zoro, Watanabe, Nene, Osato, Osaru, Okada, Edo, Baba, Emiko, Kano, Nana, Aya, Tami, Tai, Sada, Ikimi, Ume, you will more likely see a Japanese link than a Nigerian link.

The writing system of Japanese hides the striking similarities between Japanese and African languages. But on closer examination of the syllables that make up the Kanji character set, the syllables easily describe the Nigerian Languages.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by deb(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2006
I dont mind chinese
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by dissgurl(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2006
french tongue
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by diddy4(m): 5:33am On May 01, 2006
french, spanish and latin
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by eveseh(f): 1:49am On May 07, 2006
spanish
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by sade511(f): 2:47am On May 07, 2006
Dont wanna learn any more Spanish, I've had bad experiences.
I want to learn French and German.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by bolex(m): 2:48am On May 07, 2006
sade511:

Dont want to learn any more Spanish, I've had bad experiences.
I want to learn French and German.
dts ma gal grin

french
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by sade511(f): 2:53am On May 07, 2006
French sound so sexy.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by bolex(m): 2:54am On May 07, 2006
sade511:

French sound so sexy.

true

i hope u are ,
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by nikitareal(f): 3:26pm On May 11, 2006
HAUSA,ve 4gotten hw 2 speak,so i want 2 relearn.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Izzo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2006
I'd have 2 say French.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by desiree(f): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2006
Love to learn French too, with the accent and all.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by nilla(f): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2006
French, Spanish and yoruba.

currently learning french and spanish.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by kellorah: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2006
french,spanish, dutch
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by iice(f): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2006
Yoruba 4 a naija language, Italian, Swahili, Dutch
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2006
[i]it will be a great accomplishment if i can speak ijesa french and spanish[/i]
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by KAG: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2006
Russian, and no, neither French nor Spanish is capable of being the next "Universal language". If anything English will carry on being it, except a major disaster occurs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humans that resemble cartoon characters / WORLD SMALLEST SNAKE SPECIE. / Do We Have Too Many Public Holidays In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.