Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Language Would You Most Love To Learn - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Language Would You Most Love To Learn (4392 Views)

Anyone Knows What Language This Is? / In What Language Do You Think? / What Language Do People Born Deaf Think In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by LondonCool(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2007
Ilovemyhus:

Quote from: Ilovemyhus on March 09, 2007, 05:41 AM

It is Lagos Nigeria

Then I presume you will need to learn YORUBA language. I dont speak the language, so may be other forumites would be able to help you with the translations of the words you listed.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by ashewo(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2007
I would love to learn spanish, enywhere i go, u must here some kinda spanish, smileyit kinda sucks sad sad
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by 9ja4eva: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2007
IKA

HAUSA
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by otuonye(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2007
Have you ever seen someone speak the Kalabari language fluently? It sounds like heaven. I like to learn that language.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by kateflow(f): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2007
igbo
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by 9ja4eva: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2007
otuonye:

Have you ever seen someone speak the Kalabari language fluently? It sounds like heaven. I like to learn that language.

Really?Its like Ika den.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2007
Japanese, French
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by 9ja4eva: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2007
What do people from Plateau speak again?
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by romeo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2007
Mandarin, French!! i am already good in Spanish
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
As far as Nigerian languages go . . .

Igbo
Itsekiri

European languages . . .

Spanish
Italian
French
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by mrpataki(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
Chinese. I just know the basics nothing more embarassed
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by ifyalways(f): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2007
Siena:

As far as Nigerian languages go . . .

Igbo
Itsekiri
really ?itsekiri is a cool languauge.if you are good with yourba then you are almost there. wink

@ topic calabari and spanish .
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by 9ja4eva: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2007
French

Spanish
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by tinaclums(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2007
I wuld rily luv 2 learn fr
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Migines(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2007
I speak english, spanish, french, pidgin, hausa and yoruba. I'll love to learn german.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by anasey(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2007
French!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
, the best language to learn,
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by tiickl3mii(f): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2007
*Olorididan
If you know Latin that does not mean you automatically know, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian.
I would know because i take Latin and Spanish, they are similar, but not the same. Even though these lanuguages are derived from Latin they are not exactly alike.

But neways I would love to speak fluent Spanish and French!
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by dsuperstar(f): 2:44am On Nov 07, 2010
another way of getting ahead is learning a second language,this gives the employer the impression that you are diverse and versatile. esp the oil companies,

you can get free French and Spanish lessons from my signature pages.once you like the pages when every an update is sent you get the lessons, its fun,

you can now learn French on facebook every day all free, with well researched methods that will get you speaking it in weeks,

see my signature pages
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yoruba,Latin,FRENCH and spanish...can anyone help tutor me here?esp the french part m in dire need of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone / Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* / How To Detect A Liar (pic Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.