Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Language Would You Most Love To Learn - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Language Would You Most Love To Learn (4398 Views)

Anyone Knows What Language This Is? / In What Language Do You Think? / What Language Do People Born Deaf Think In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by hayprof(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2006
Hausa,Spanish & French
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by aloib(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2006
hmm japan and china seem to be the next US, so ill love to learn japanese and chinese, spanish, dutch, german, italian, french, infact any language learnable, lol
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by iice(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2006
LOL Mandarin/Cantones and Nipongo here we go lol.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2006
hola!

its spanish for me,,,for sure
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by hayprof(m): 1:19am On Aug 06, 2006
Yoruba grin
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Damest09(f): 1:28am On Aug 06, 2006
French, Spanish and a Lil bit of Ghanian's language
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Kadeejah(f): 1:37am On Aug 06, 2006
Italian
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Cleofel(f): 4:47am On Aug 27, 2006
i can speak italian,french,spanish,english but i would love to learn more ghanaian language cuz it's a shame to be a ghanaian and cant speak your own language.
i would also love to speak chinese and jamaican language(patua)
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by izoneb(f): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2006
aloib:

hmm japan and china seem to be the next US, so ill love to learn japanese and chinese, spanish, dutch, german, italian, french, infact any language learnable, lol
U go wound oooo!
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by izoneb(f): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2006
French!
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Chay(f): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2006
Love to speak french cool
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by sweetlove(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2006
Thou I am In spain,I Like to speak spanish, Chiness,and arabic.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Bolarge(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2006
Hausa. Just luv the language.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Douzy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2006
Greek, Hebrew, Kiswahili, etc.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2006
ijesa, spanish and french
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by b2dl(f): 1:17am On Oct 19, 2006
most definitely spanish.

it's so, sweet n sexy!
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by mcmsat(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2006
Spanish is good. Remember that almost all the countries of south America and carribians are speaking spanish. I will like to learn Spanish!
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Ilovemyhus(f): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2007
undecidedI don't know If I putting this in the right place but I'm trying to learn some of the language in Nigeria,I not quiet sure what it is called.My husband is in Nigeria and I would like to Learn a few words so I can say them to him.If anyone can help me. I would like to know what these words mean in the Nigerian language

Sweetheart
I love you
I love you more
baby
honey
sweet
love of my life
miss you
kisses

If anyone can help me with these words.It would be a great help thanks
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Creamish(f): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2007
French, Spanish and Italian
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by dblock(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2007
Latin wink
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Free(f): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
french
Ga
chiness
dutch
swahili
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by queen2(f): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2007
French
Spanish
Italian
twi
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by OmoEko1(f): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2007
i want to learn a language i can use to communicate with God, not speaking in tongue ooh
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by trollremix(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
Lingala
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Pearlesq(f): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2007
Igbo and French.

Anyone know where I can find resources to learn Igbo? I understand that there are several dialects within the Igbo language, but I most want to learn that of those who populate Enugu.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Free(f): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2007
French
Spanish
Italian
twi

queen
i cud teach U some Twi grin
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by mukina2: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2007
arabic
spanish
greek
chinese
japanese
german
french
hebrew
dutch
polish
korean
hindi

more later cheesy
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2007
@ onimisib
                 Yeah, i once stayed with a japanese girl that answered the name :Ayami and that means My wife in Yoruba,

@Topic
                I'll love to learn Latin, its closely related to french and spanish
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by mystikal(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2007
any1 wants 2 learn spanish shd go to learnspanish.com
its surely going 2 be the nx global language.
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by watever(f): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hindi
Hausa
Swahili
Spanish
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by LondonCool(m): 5:07am On Mar 11, 2007
Ilovemyhus:

undecidedI don't know If I putting this in the right place but I'm trying to learn some of the language in Nigeria,I not quiet sure what it is called.My husband is in Nigeria and I would like to Learn a few words so I can say them to him.If anyone can help me. I would like to know what these words mean in the Nigerian language

Sweetheart
I love you
I love you more
baby
honey
sweet
love of my life
miss you
kisses

Which of the 250 languages in Nigeria would you want the meaning of the words you listed ? You have to be specific, which State in Nigeria does your Husband come from?
Re: What Language Would You Most Love To Learn by Ilovemyhus(f): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2007
Quote from: Ilovemyhus on March 09, 2007, 05:41 AM

Sweetheart
I love you
I love you more
baby
honey
sweet
love of my life
miss you
kisses

Which of the 250 languages in Nigeria would you want the meaning of the words you listed ? You have to be specific, which State in Nigeria does your Husband come from?

It is Lagos Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bord Bia In Association With Kerrygold Celebrate World Milk Day In Grand Style. / How To Detect A Liar (pic Included) / Why I May Not Get Married, Nollywood Actress, Funke Adeshiyan Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.