Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Imagine 4000 Naira Paid Into Your Bank Account For Every Three People You Refer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imagine 4000 Naira Paid Into Your Bank Account For Every Three People You Refer (659 Views)

People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Do You Know You Can Get Paid into Bank Account While Using Your Twitter Account? / Urgently Needed: Three People To Fill Vacant Position For Our New Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine 4000 Naira Paid Into Your Bank Account For Every Three People You Refer by wealthlifter: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello Forumites ISI is back again with a life changing income secret lucrative offer where you get paid for just referring three people,this is specially for umemployed graduates,undergraduates,youth corpers/NYSC,students,people with low income,e.t.c
HOW IT WORKS
Register for free then pay 2200 naira for activation and 2800 for confirmation then for every three people you bring who pays same amount you make 4000 naira transfered into your bank account immediately On confirmation
HOW TO GET PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY
After you have registered and your account confirmed copy your link and paste on social medias like facebook,myspace,twitter,forums to get quick response,you can even create posters and handbill fliers and share to people or even advertise on newspaper like i do or check today,s sun newspaper and punch to see my advert on second to the last page to see my advert and you too can change your life from now doing same to get the full details call 08099702026 or 08054936500 immediately for proper clerification Good Luck to you all.......
Re: Imagine 4000 Naira Paid Into Your Bank Account For Every Three People You Refer by funmilayo3: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hi does this really work? well i have something that works the income is not incredible but with a good saving habit u will be there quickly
its a product u need to use before u refer people to its called xtream fuel treatment for more info visit www.realvalue.mysyntek.com or call 08079123044

(1) (Reply)

Crown Oil Uk.... / IITA Vacancy Announcement - Secretary I / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.