Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry (3889 Views)

Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 / Meet The 11 Most Powerful Women In The World (photos) / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Meet the CEO,S of CAMEROON ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS.........Lovers and promoters of the Nigerian, Cameroon and Ghana entertainment industry. The most powerful women in the Cameroon entertainment industry based in the US.............www.cameroonentertainmentawards.org....Gospel singer Maybelle Boma and RN Hanne Etoke

Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lol @ powerful ...
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
so proud of them
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2012
camegirl: so proud of them
do u live in the usa?
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by tpia1: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2012
interesting dress style.
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
Yes I live in LA
Half Cameroon/ Nigerian
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
camegirl: Yes I live in LA
Half Cameroon/ Nigerian
so naijan nd kmer mingle together lol..anyway nice to meet u..i myself live in NJ..do u work in the entertainment industry?
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
nope lol
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
camegirl: nope lol
do u know where i can meet kmer here in NJ and also do they make festivals in Nj where i can go
..?
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Not sure but will let you know
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
camegirl: Not sure but will let you know
okay thanks...u can still drop me a PM cool
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2012
ok will do
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 1:41am On Nov 30, 2012
check ya inbox
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 30, 2012
camegirl: check ya inbox
i didn't receive any undecided
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Check now
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thanks my brother
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
camegirl: Thanks my brother
sorry i still havent receive any PM lol. Anyway how r u doing today?
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wonderful and up
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 2:56am On Dec 02, 2012
Good one my sis
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
You can check out the website here www.cameroonentertainmentawards.org
Re: Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry by camegirl(f): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Now I know you said so

(1) (Reply)

ROBIN VAN PERSIE Talked About Psquare As One Of His Best Musicians / How To Find Your Name On Coke Bottle Without Stress / It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.