Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe (20149 Views)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Winners From The 2012 FAB Awards / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 29, 2012
Wilfred_ng:

Is that the best Ethiopia can show case? smh.

The Horn of Africa just wants to show how it's physically less African (bantu or whatever term they use)
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:

Says who?? This is another picture of her!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-A-Ctg8yIh68/UIXNpUEMRJI/AAAAAAAAncQ/bf5fZ_lXrWs/s1600/botswana-Sheillah+Molelekwa-miss6.jpg[/img]
I am not sure if you know what "gorgeous" means!She is gorgeous!

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Its amazing how we would be the slaves and you feel the yoke.
Sies!!!

"Would"?

You are.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 29, 2012
When the oppressed starts defending the oppressor - then you should know that life's a bytch...

I weep for black folks everyday - may God help you lot overcome your subconscious servitude and slave mentality... grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:

In that picture, she looks like a Walmart sales associate. But she looks better than Mrs. Nigeria and the clown SA decided to force on Miss Uni.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

grin grin grin

YOU MEAN I CALLED YOU KUNTA KINTE? grin grin grin

Look dearie do not use insults too low, cannot reach. grin

Deal with your trauma dear. Peace wink
If only you are a star. Of which you are not! I am not even interested in your unclear allusion.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
I'm not saying she isn't but I do not believe she's the prettiest of them all. Calm ur nerves cool
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

In that picture, she looks like a Walmart sales associate. But she looks better than Mrs. Nigeria and the clown SA decided to force on Miss Uni.
Enough of the insults to Ms.Nigeria! angry If we don't support her, no one will do it for us.

We have to manage her like that and pretend she's the prettiest we've ever seen grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 29, 2012
To be honest, Miss Nigeria looks like she's got bad attitude and she's kind of stand-off-ish from afar - it's typical, anyway... grin

Bytch looks like she's about to rob a nyggah off his money and turn him into her personal driver... grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 3:45am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:

Says who?? This is another picture of her!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-A-Ctg8yIh68/UIXNpUEMRJI/AAAAAAAAncQ/bf5fZ_lXrWs/s1600/botswana-Sheillah+Molelekwa-miss6.jpg[/img]

What fücked up thing has she got strangling her neck?! All in the name of "fashion".
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 3:48am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
Enough of the insults to Ms.Nigeria! angry If we don't support her, no one will do it for us.

We have to manage her like that and pretend she's the prettiest we've ever seen grin
I think ya girl would do beta! grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

What fücked up thing has she got strangling her neck?! All in the name of "fashion".
It looks likes someone hanged a chandelier on her neck....I guess it's Botswana's fashion grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 3:50am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz: It looks likes someone hanged a chandelier on her neck ....I guess it's Botswana's fashion grin

Hahaha falls down from a paw-paw tree grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

"Would"?

You are.

And what are you? Whats your passpart saying? Refugee?

SHUT UP, AND GO HOME TO BE A SLAVE TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE. grin grin grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:56am On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: If only you are a star. Of which you are not! I am not even interested in your unclear allusion.

Look dear just crawl under something before I destroy your non existant ego. wink Peace
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 3:57am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

it is called pure diamond,you mugu!Dont you that botswana is number uno in diamonds production?
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Ouchhhh!! lipsrsealed

SA chics are mean in bed and in the real world - damn!! grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

And what are you? Whats your passpart saying? Refugee?

SHUT UP, AND GO HOME TO BE A SLAVE TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE. grin grin grin

Why not do your research? Just Google Nigerian passport.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Cape Town here I come - summer 2013! cool

Gotta get my vuvuzela - pummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:02am On Nov 29, 2012
stop fighting with sweetchecks, you Yoruba bitches! angry angry

shes a nice girl

no african country got it better, I love SA!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 4:02am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
it is called pure diamond,you mugu!Dont you that botswana is number uno in diamonds production?

It's called STFU and mind your damn business. Did I quote you? Bush-pig!!

Diamond or no diamond, that shït is fücking ugly, like your face! wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 29, 2012
Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika
Maluphakanyisw' uphondo lwayo

Yizwa imithandazo yethu,
Nkosi sikelela
Thina lusapho lwayo.

Salute!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
If she replies u, trust me when I say we would all hv to beg her to stop. She'll destroy u completely!!

Nobody is saying her necklace is fake, the style and size is wrong. Especially for the outfit she has on. I'm assuming u're a boy that's why u won't see what we all see. Be a good little boy and shut the heck up!!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:04am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx: When the oppressed starts defending the oppressor - then you should know that life's a bytch...

I weep for black folks everyday - may God help you lot overcome your subconscious servitude and slave mentality... grin

What the heck are you on about mate? Who is oppressed. How come you guys go live in countries were white people are a majority, leaving your free all black Nigeria and have ball*s to come and criticise SA blacks for deciding to have a peacefull existence with their minority whites? Is the no racism in your adopted countries? Really? For us to be free we should have turned our country into a blood bath to please whom? Get real, its not going to happen and we are better off. Deal with it.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 4:05am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

It's called STFU and mind your damn business. Did I quote you? Bush-pig!!

Diamond or no diamond, that shït is fücking ugly, like your face! wink

I look beter than you,trust me! grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 4:06am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
If she replies u, trust me when I say we would all hv to beg her to stop. She'll destroy u completely!!

Nobody is saying her necklace is fake, the style and size is wrong. Especially for the outfit she has on. I'm assuming u're a boy that's why u won't see what we all see. Be a good little boy and shut the heck up!!

Leave the lizard alone. He's tryna get me banned on this section.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:07am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Why not do your research? Just Google Nigerian passport.

HONESTLY, I DO NOT CARE. JUST GET HOME, MADAM. grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

What the heck are you on about mate? Who is oppressed. How come you guys go live in countries were white people are a majority, leaving your free all black Nigeria and have ball*s to come and criticise SA blacks for deciding to have a peacefull existence with their minority whites? Is the no racism in your adopted countries? Really? For us to be free we should have turned our country into a blood bath to please whom? Get real, its not going to happen and we are better off. Deal with it.

not really tho
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onitshaigbo(m): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 4:10am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
I look beter than you,trust me! grin

Yes I'm sure you do. && I'm also sure that you weren't a product of molèstation. -___-

Read this well you scumbag-dïck-sucking-fág, DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!

Just because your parents deprived you of attention, don't mean you should start expecting one from me. && you can choke on that "pure diamond" you've been crying all day about.

Thrash!

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:10am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

dont mind the f0cking cockroach-ikele idi

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Of course you care grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.