Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe (20147 Views)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Winners From The 2012 FAB Awards / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

Leave the lizard alone. He's tryna get me banned on this section.
The dude just wants attention. "It" could also be an alternate account grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:
What the heck are you on about mate? Who is oppressed. How come you guys go live in countries were white people are a majority, leaving your free all black Nigeria and have ball*s to come and criticise SA blacks for deciding to have a peacefull existence with their minority whites? Is the no racism in your adopted countries? Really? For us to be free we should have turned our country into a blood bath to please whom? Get real, its not going to happen and we are better off. Deal with it.

How you lead your life is no one's business, however, when you say things like: "we'll rather go back to the apartheid days than be like you" - it becomes problematic... Many people died around the world fighting against apartheid in SA - not just South Africans... Black people around the world fought against it... Nigeria was also the forefront in the fight against apartheid... Black Britons were out here in the UK marching everyday against Margaret Thatcher and her romance with apartheid SA.... African Americans fought against it... Angola lost more than 2 million people fighting against apartheid SA.... Afro-Cubans died in Angola fighting against it as well...

Defend your country but don't disrespect great people like Steven Bantu Biko who died fighting against it - you should know better... It's normal to defend one's country - but it's unacceptable when you start bringing an ugly and brutal past into it, do you get my drift?
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by chiboy441(m): 4:13am On Nov 29, 2012
REALITY101: My pick: Nigeria and Namibia.. But I don't mind being that coconut tree Miss South Africa is caressing smiley

Is the chick from Tanzania Tonto Dikeh's sister or cousin?

well you guys need to keep trying.))
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:14am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx: Ouchhhh!! lipsrsealed

SA chics are mean in bed and in the real world - damn!! grin

Ooh God Help,
NL is turning me to a monster. I do not like being hush but the mods deleted my post becouse I was slaughtering a Naija guy. And they made me real angry. OK now I need to stay away from NL. I THINK I MIGHT JUST DEVELOP A NASTY PERSONALITY. undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 4:14am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
The dude just wants attention. "It" could also be an alternate account grin

I know. Another member of the bûm-lickers-association-Nairaland-limited. grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:17am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

How you lead your life is no one's business, however, when you say things like: "we'll rather go back to the apartheid days than be like you" - it becomes problematic... Many people died around the world fighting against apartheid in SA - not just South Africans... Black people around the world fought against it... Nigeria was also the forefront in the fight against apartheid... Black Britons were out here in the UK marching everyday against Margaret Thatcher and her romance with apartheid SA.... African Americans fought against it... Angola lost more than 2 million people fighting against apartheid SA.... Afro-Cubans died in Angola fighting against it as well...

Defend your country but don't disrespect great people like Steven Bantu Biko who died fighting against it - you should know better... It's normal to defend one's country - but it's unacceptable when you start bringing an ugly and brutal past into it, do you get my drift?

shes trying to be mean as she cld 2 yr sisters since they r being hard

dont blame her, shes saying it out of anger
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Ooh God Help,
NL is turning me to a monster. I do not like being hush but the mods deleted my post becouse I was slaughtering a Naija guy. And they made me real angry. OK now I need to stay away from NL. I THINK I MIGHT JUST DEVELOP A NASTY PERSONALITY. undecided

Woman, one does not simply develop a personality o grin

This is simply your relative self.

All these olodo SAs grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 4:18am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

Yes I'm sure you do. && I'm also sure that you weren't a product of molèstation. -___-

Read this well you scumbag-dïck-sucking-fág, DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN!!!

Just because your parents deprived you of attention, don't mean you should start expecting one from me. && you can choke on that "pure diamond" you've been crying all day about.

Thrash!
Do you the freudian step of the 'mirror'?
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ghana
Name: Gifty Ofori
Hometown: Accra
Biography
Gifty Ofori grew up in the suburbs of Accra, the capital city of Ghana, in a household where discipline, hard work, and achievement were always emphasized. Quite the tomboy, She would often be found playing outside with her siblings and friends. Her interests include gardening, nature, and travelling. Currently, Gifty works as a registered nurse and hopes to one day become a doctor.

In her Own Words
I pursue every goal and opportunity presented to me with passion.

Fun Facts about Gifty

She collects pebbles gathered from along the coast of Ghana and other West African beaches
Gifty’s dream job is to become a medical journalist on an international news network
Gifty once helped deliver a baby on the side of a road when she was a first-year nursing student

This woman is beyond stunning. Can we have a picture of her full body?
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 4:20am On Nov 29, 2012
This nigga can't even quote me properly... Hahaha. GTFOH son!!

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 29, 2012
onila:
shes trying to be mean as she cld 2 yr sisters since they r being hard

dont blame her, shes saying out of anger

Whose sisters? undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

Whose sisters? undecided

yr rude Yoruba sisters
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 29, 2012
rokiatu:

This woman is beyond stunning. Can we have a picture of her full body?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CZdldjxSjaA/UH5LwEaCkmI/AAAAAAAAAug/FI-I7CX6POM/s400/Miss+Gana.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:24am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Ooh God Help,

dont take the internet too seriously, deariegrin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 29, 2012
onila: yr rude Yoruba sisters

I'm Ijebu, not Yoruba or whatever that ish is...

My sister is the richest woman in Africa, Mrs Alakija nee Olowu from Ikorodu - we breed highly educated and successful women...

I don't know the "Yoruba sisters." Do they play tennis like the Williams sisters, or what?? undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1N0ZXBhaC1iYWNrLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
damn shes so ugly, her profile pic made her look halle berry
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 29, 2012
@Ileke-Idi: The second pic is Stephanie Okereke.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz: @Ileke-Idi: The second pic is Stephanie Okereke.

I fixed it. I had that up for another thread wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:26am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

I'm Ijebu, not Yoruba or whatever that ish is...

My sister is the richest woman in Africa, Mrs Alakija nee Olowu from Ikorodu - we breed highly educated and successful women...

I don't know the "Yoruba sisters." Do they play tennis like the Williams sisters, or what?? undecided

is she like yr blood sister? shocked
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 4:26am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL: This nigga can't even quote me properly... Hahaha. GTFOH son!!
genuises are always messy and ordinary people always "normals"le genie est un principe subversif!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Ghana is pretty, she can go far kiss

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2012
onila:

is she like yr blood sister? shocked

Nah, she isn't my sister - she's just from the same waterside Ijebu group... wink

Just found out tonight, anyway - proud of the woman...

We've got Mike Adenuga and that woman - Ijebus stay winning!! wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2012
onila:
damn shes so ugly
, her profile pic made her look halle berry

Stop cracking jokes. She is my favourite. Beautiful face, with a slender and slim body. Perfect combination for a model.

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
genuises are always messy and ordinary people always "normals"le genie est un principe subversif!

wtf is this dude saying?

LOL Nlers, I swaer you guys are the weirdest folks on the internet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, she isn't my sister - she's just from the same waterside Ijebu group... wink

Just found out tonight, anyway - proud of the woman...

We've got Mike Adenuga and that woman - Ijebus stay winning!! wink

naa ekiti's rock better
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah: Ghana is pretty, she can go far kiss

I'm trying to determine if she's crying or smiling in that picture.

If that's her smile. . . .
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 29, 2012
onila:

naa ekiti's rock better

grin grin grin grin grin

God bless everyone - amen! cool

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm trying to determine if she's crying or smiling in that picture.

If that's her smile. . . .

aha she is doin both grin
it's not her fault her emotions were mixed up
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 29, 2012
Onila

Who're the Yoruba sisters, anyway?? grin

Damn! - are they the new Venus and Serena Williams?? angry angry
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:35am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

If you read my post well you will see that I said we choose ( to share our country in peace with) our former oppresors than the Nigerian situation and that is that truth and our choice. You know in SA we have never heared about Nigeria leading anything. Zambia, Tanzania, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Mozambique that we know about, Angolans were fighting their own battles not for our freedom. Please go back and understand thoroughly.. The only time we have heared about Nigeria or even started to know there are people like Nigerians iswhen Nigerians flocked in after our demoracy trying to get visas
and spoke about 70 Naira the had to pay at school which I
doubt very much it ever went beyond the school gates let
alone the border. Nigerians and other people dying? Is new to me. I am sure few leaders worldwide were targeted but very few, the SA
gov then was not going or willing to challenge
the whole world outside their own territory.

By the way, Steve wanted blacks to live
peacefully with the whites. No one opressing
another. You may not like this but again, I would
rather be in SA living with the former oppresors
than being in the Nigerian situation. Period. undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 4:37am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin

God bless everyone - amen! cool
i hrd they re the most educated pple in the yoruba race and nigeria tongue

ekiti
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:
If you read my post well you will see that I said we choose ( to share our country in peace with) our former oppresors than the Nigerian situation and that is that truth and our choice. You know in SA we have never heared about Nigeria leading anything. Zambia, Tanzania, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Mozambique that we know about, Angolans were fighting their own battles not for our freedom. Please go back and understand thoroughly.. The only time we have heared about Nigeria or even started to know there are people like Nigerians iswhen Nigerians flocked in after our demoracy trying to get visas
and spoke about 70 Naira the had to pay at school which I
doubt very much it ever went beyond the school gates let
alone the border. Nigerians and other people dying? Is new to me. I am sure few leaders worldwide were targeted but very few, the SA
gov then was not going or willing to challenge
the whole world outside their own territory.

By the way, Steve wanted blacks to live
peacefully with the whites. No one opressing
another. You may not like this but again, I would
rather be in SA living with the former oppresors
than being in the Nigerian situation. Period. undecided

Nigeria and Libya sponsored the ANC militias - even Mandela was trained in Libya... Nigeria also gave free scholarships to South African students... When the oil boom kicked off, we supplied black South Africans free oil and sponsored some of the movements.. Heck, back then we had so much money, we paid the salaries of Jamaican teachers at that time... You need to go read your history books and see how the black world fought for black South Africans...

Angolans and Afro-Cubans fought against the Apartheid SA and defeated them - the sounding defeat allowed most of the Southern African countries to win their independence... Saying they never fought for you is borderline disrespectful...

And Steve Biko wanted black people to think independently from the whites in SA and do their own thing separately - hence why he coined the term: "Black Consciousness." However, no one's telling you to be in Nigeria's situation, or leave your country - but bringing an ugly and bloody past into a discourse is disrespectful to black people around the world who fought for you lot....

This is the South African Anthem:
Lord bless Africa
Let its (Africa's) horn be raised
Listen also to our prayers
Lord bless us
We are the family of it (Africa)

It's all about Africa, your heroes recognised the contribution of Africa to what your country is today!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.