Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Funny Behaviours You Had While Growing Up. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Behaviours You Had While Growing Up. (632 Views)

Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You / Women And Their Funny Behaviours Sometimes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Behaviours You Had While Growing Up. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wen i was growin i had some funny behaviours wich i always bliv was fun for me

i wud go into d bush with my frds to catch grasshopers nd kill dem. We wil later take it to the closest anthill in my area nd drop it on thier doorstep nd wait there until one of d ants come out nd smell the creature then it will go bak and call the rest of them to com nd carry the creature into thier mansion. Somtimes they mite not carry it inside they will just eat it on the spot until der is nothing left. After we mite av seen it den we will go into d bush for anoda one until we ar tired for d day. Shud we cal dat child research or joblessness. lol. Tell us ur funny behaviours while growin up nd kip d fun rolling....

(1) (Reply)

What's the Most Amazing April Fool’s Day Prank You Have Heard Or Done? / Do You Pretend To Be Answering A Call Sometimes? / Woman Sells Day-old Daughter For N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.