Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West (9637 Views)

Yoruba Groups Support Biafra, Asks FG To Release Kanu / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Building On Weekends & Public-Holidays Banned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by RealMccoy2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
aribisala0: You persist with this delusion you are more everything than every other Nigerian . So why not stay at home. Do you see Japanese or Germans coming to Africa to tell us they are smarter than us. Do you see South Africans coming to Nigeria to claim smartness etc. Who is going to people's land to tell them how inferior they are. You are so funny it is pathetic

"We are the best educated
best business men
best exposed best everything"
No one argues with you they just do their thing.
We donate crumbs to you guys and call it tax payment to make your dumb self feel good...,lol
Go deep your head in your step sister's Phussy to see if awo is coming back
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by aribisala0(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

We donate crumbs to you guys and call it tax payment to make your dumb self feel good...,lol
Go deep your head in your step sister's Phussy to see if awo is coming back
Thanks for the crumbs.
GO AND DEVELOP YA LAND with the loaf naa. I will bury my dog in your mother's.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by RealMccoy2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
aribisala0: You are right you that are exposed go back naa. Did any one beg you to expose her. Go and expose ya mother
Males should not be jealous it's a female trait. What you lack is intelligence, personality, physical strength , confidence, and humor you try to make up for in futile attempts at showing harsh cruelty but come off as feminine and insecure tribalist.
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by aribisala0(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
afam4eva:
It's funny how you guys always replace Lagos with the SW.
Who are you guys ?? What an Idiotic remark.

Did I just mention SW in a vacuum out of no where or in response to something else? Did I at any point REPLACE Lagos with SW or address a specific point?
Of everything I said is that the only thing you saw.
Afam you know say I no send so just take time!

I said that next to Lagos Ogun is the highest manufacturer in Nigeria. Please mention one product that all Nigerians consume daily made in your homeland. Where do you have the largest single producer of chicken today. Where do caterers in PH buy their chicken from today; Ibadan(Zartech) yes from across the Niger.
The Lagos advantage is a very simple one Nigeria has over 500km of coastline and the best accessible is Lagos .
Ondo Delta,Bayelsa,Rivers Akwa Ibom and Cross River all have coasts that are too swampy,too far inland and generally not ship friendly.To change that will require money Nigeria does not have and almost all manufacturing requiring imported inputs mainly will remain in Lagos and Ogun State. Simple Geographical advantage! The overflow from Lagos spills into Ogun naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by aribisala0(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Males should not be jealous it's a female trait. What you lack is intelligence, personality, physical strength , confidence, and humor you try to make up for in futile attempts at showing harsh cruelty but come off as feminine and insecure tribalist.
You come off as clever,urbane,better exposed and more hardworking oh I forgot even superior to every one else. Our people have a saying "one thing spoils Ajao; his arms are longer than his legs" But for that flaw the Gorilla would have been perfect. In your case your flaw is your epileptic mother and her mental issue after all you are so masculine,secure personable confident and humourous. Why not offer to take her shopping for Christmas and push her in front of a trailer when no one is looking.Say it was her epilepsy. Only you and I will know and I swear I won't tell.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by RealMccoy2(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
aribisala0:
You come off as clever,urbane,better exposed and more hardworking oh I forgot even superior to every one else. Our people have a saying "one thing spoils Ajao; his arms are longer than his legs" But for that flaw the Gorilla would have been perfect. In your case your flaw is your epileptic mother and her mental issue after all you are so masculine,secure personable confident and humourous. Why not offer to take her shopping for Christmas and push her in front of a trailer when no one is looking.Say it was her epilepsy. Only you and I will know and I swear I won't tell.
Stop been emotional , I never meant to hit a nerve. I know you don't know how it's like to have a mother because you ain't got one? LMAO
Gorilla with rabbit teeth..... grin
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Stop been emotional , I never meant to hit a nerve. I know you don't know how it's like to have a mother because you ain't got one? LMAO
Gorilla with rabbit teeth..... grin
You make the almost "joke" and laugh at the same time clear sign you lost it. AJAO! almost perfect. Just push her and you will be fine. Ajao

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by RealMccoy2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=aribisala0] You mke the "joke" and laugh at the same time clear sign you lost it. AJAO! almost perfect. Just push her and you will be fine. Ajao[/quote

Clown you been on this site 24/7 without blinking, go climb a tree or do something productive by looking at your step sister's phussy to see if Awo is coming back....lol
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by RealMccoy2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
aribisala0: You make the almost "joke" and laugh at the same time clear sign you lost it. AJAO! almost perfect. Just push her and you will be fine. Ajao

Clown you been on this site 24/7 without blinking, go climb a tree or do something productive by looking at your step sister's phussy to see if Awo is coming back....lol
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by aribisala0(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Go kill your mother
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by RealMccoy2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
aribisala0: Go kill your mother

Go eat tinubu d.i.ck with blood on the tip..., Fhaggott
I am done advising you... Emotional girl...lol
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by aribisala0(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Go eat tinubu d.i.ck with blood on the tip..., Fhaggott
I am done advising you... Emotional girl...lol

Do not deceive yourself that your mother will soon die because of her condition and so stop shaming you. That B1TCH go outlive you. Better take matters into your hands and push it in front of a trailer

Do not make the mistake of burying the B1TCH when you slaughter it.
Just allow the dogs and vultures do the rest.

Ajao remember that is what is holding you back! Kill it so your legs will grow longer. Ajao

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by NegroNtns(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Awo thought igbos lessons yet the leech could not be a president ? We don't fight Yorubas, we pay Yorubas to do the job for us. If I lie ask Kudirat driver or those Yorubas Obas turned contractors that sold Abiola to Northerners. Your loud mouth won't get you any where, how was the Oluwole subsidy protest? Your people are one lazy clowns that will do anything to try and remain relevant... Opportunist that never complained when Lagos was been built with money generated from resources of the so called foreigners...Empty e-warriors we are waiting to see how your lot will unleash the much talked about terror your unemployed area boys have been talking about since June 12. We own you now, turned your lazy bunch to tenants now you are praying for conflict so you guys can declared our properties abandoned again? Dream on dreamers(Akata)

At any time in a market tussle the land barons end up the winners of the competition between land and investors.

To put it simply to you, you have enslaved yourself to Yoruba land barons. You have spent all your earnings erecting mansions on leased lands and now your attached ego cannot depart from it, even if the barrell of a gun is pointing at your temple. You have sold your soul, your freedom to go home is lost. The same dillema you face in Lagos your brothers face in Kano. This is why they prefer getting blown up and beheaded and gunned down than leavung. Their freedom is lost, the mansion, their bragging right back in village, has become their doom.

Abiola was not sold to anybody.....Abiola tresspassed beyond Yoruba's sphere of omoluabi when he started believing he had birthright to Sokoto caliphate. You dont know the history and you dont need to. Keep in milling the rumor you have in your picket.
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by EkoIle1: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
Desola:

That answer wasn't directly applicable to my question and when I ask you a question, you answer me and not refer to my "brother". I am not a Lagosian only by birth but by ascension. My rights are clearly different and superior to yours or the Kano man that was born in Lagos. The problem with you foreigners is that when you come to a conducive environment such as Lagos where your human rights are predominantly preserved as opposed to places where your men are being decapitated or your women de-bowelled, you can't seem to believe your luck and equate your unfettered access to the land being free for all without owners. I wouldn't attempt to lecture you on the definition of property or land rights as I can see that my predecessors have tried to educate you but all their efforts seem to have fallen on your deaf ears.

The house owner does not have to fight the tenant over his property, he would just request him to leave, so that notion of fighting for Lagos is neither here nor there. I wouldn't expect you to be fighting to get rid of fulanis over your erosion ravaged land because I know, that you know that it belongs to you, warts and all. Lagos have now recognised you as the leeches that you are and as you can see, there are calls from different quaters now for the introduction of tougher laws to put injuctions on your malpractices. As an easterner, you probably are not conversant with the use of soft power to get what you want; you are used to opening your mouth brashly and being paid with your heads served to you on platters as the northerners keep showing you. Westerners are not so callous but we would introduce policies that would make you make you know who the real Lagosians are. Your continuous daily trip to the west is alarming and now very glaring and if you think this encroachment will go unfettered, then think again. Remember as I told you earlier, all it requires are policies. Awolowo thought you once before - we can teach you again.

You deserve Nobel for this strong post.
Re: Yoruba Groups Want Okada Banned In South West by WarriPikin1: 2:11am On Dec 02, 2012
Yoruba is very wise to uproot the terrorists cells from the south west now than when it is too late.
It is a mark of wisdom to look for a black animal while there is still daylight,than wait for night time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates / I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.