Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing (516 Views)

Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Invitation To A Bible-based Discussion On The Tithing Ordinance & Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing by yousername: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2012
I am presently emotive and unstable, as someone close to me, in fact very close needs spiritual medication. Can anyone here please refer to me any bible-believing church for prayers & healing?
I'm serious pls.
Thank you
Re: In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing by yousername: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Re: In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing by seyibrown(f): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
If your preferred solution is a bible-believing church, you need to state where you are located in the post. I could point you to a bible-believing church in Edinburgh but how helpful would that be if you lived in Cornwall or Australia.
Re: In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing by eddy1977(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2012
I read and reread your post,and still couldn't figure out the point. Who needs help, you or your loved one?
What has church got to do with healing?
What does spiritual healing mean?

Romans 10:13 says that: whoever will call on the name of the lord will be saved.

Just call him and he will answer
Re: In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing by yousername: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2012
seyibrown: If your preferred solution is a bible-believing church, you need to state where you are located in the post. I could point you to a bible-believing church in Edinburgh but how helpful would that be if you lived in Cornwall or Australia.
Thanks for the points. He lives in Lagos
Re: In Need Of Bible-based Spiritual Healing by Joagbaje(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2012
You can drop your e mail . Or send me a mail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Gospel Song Titled REJOICE Performed By 3ugene / Should Women Worship/pray With Uncovered Heads In Churches. / Lucius Video Game - You Play The Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.