Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

For All Nairalander!very Important - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For All Nairalander!very Important (2084 Views)

Very Very Important...different Between Colored And Black/white Cv In Labour Mkt / Very Important / Very Urgent:very Important:read It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Nairalander!very Important by Hecares2(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2008
it is true that you have been searching for jobs quite for some times now;but the times vary for individual after NYSC.some may be immediately after passing out,some after months,and some after years.the fact and truth of the matter is this; one glorious day comes when all becomes things of the past.only those who takes the risk of going too far know how far you can go and the higher the glory the greater the challenges that comes across those with an outstanding glory just for them to give up at the verge of their breakthroughs.my prayer for you all reading thisis that you will not give up when your breakthrough is around the corner.i love you all.please keep the fire burning for no man knows his/her own hour of visitataion.just believe in God and he will bring the desire of your heart to pass before you know it.it is too early to give up.this is the wek we have been waiting for.happy new week.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by asaajuomo1(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks for your advise.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by asaajuomo1(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks for your advise.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by kenny82ng(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2008
thanks man
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by oyinsho(f): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks so much for the encouragement, u just lifted up my spirit
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by roven(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks so much. That's really so encouraging
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by bola4life: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks for ur word of encouragement ,u must be agood councellor.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by Hecares2(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2008
please and please,always ignore this terrible destiny killer which is comparism;that is,it is a dangerous for anyone to compare himself/herself with any body which is a very common thing thisday.of a truth,u av friends who are gainfully employed now and earning bulk amount of money,this is really good.always remeber that you are not in a competitive world but in a creative world.destiny differs likewise the destination of everyman.please tell yourself everday you get up fromj bed that you are for a definite service which God has not commited to nobody else expect you.I pray for you as you as reading this that God will give you the grace to understand this and to hold on to your destiny.Have a glorious day ahead.it is always toon soon to quit now.

yours in the field of jobsearch.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by monsho(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2008
"Time cometh when no man can work again!"
Of the truth I tell the whole HOUSE, this colleague of ours (he-cares) truly cares - indeed he does!
May GOD give us the required strength to carry on in the face of rejection, intimidation and other inimical vices.
To my numerous colleagues I say: THE TOUGHER THE STRUGGLE; THE SWEETER THE VICTORY!
See you when we all get there!
Kind Regards!
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by stellon: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2008
Thanks so much, U're really GOD's sent to speak to my soul. May GOd bless you abundantly,Amen!
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by Hecares2(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hi nairalanders,
No man taketh the honour to himself but God almighty.We should be our brother Keepers.have you ever thought why things appear most too difficult for those with colourful destiny at first? i'm not saying this to impress or to console your joblessness but research and history have proven this to absolutely correct and true.research conductedly lately in america which was as well extended to other parts of the world revealed thatnine out ten successful people in the world had a very rough and bad begininings.so my brothers and sisters who that have been destined for greatness likewise myself,your can not be different for you are appointed unto such to bring out the very best in you so as to mode you and to train you for the honour and position of influence.Remember what bible says in the book of ICorinthian16:9 that"for a great and effectual door is opened unto me but there are many adversaries of which of is this present state of joblessness.it will soon be a thing of the past.I am not preaching to you likewise but the truth and reality about life.it is too soon to quit.see you at the top.
yours in the jobsearch.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by Millena(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2008
I can testify that life is tough. Life isnt easy. So how can one expect easy things in life? You have to fight for things, even that which is appointed unto you. The best dont come easy. The best comes as a worthy price for the winners who endure till the end. Keep the desire and fire burning within you. Your job search will soon be over. Trust God. For now, keep yourself nourished with positive things. Broaden your horizon. I keep telling myself the truth that 'nothing I had; nothing I have; nothing I will have shall come easy'.
I wish you all success in your positive endeavours.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by wolem(m): 2:15am On Feb 13, 2008
thanx he-cares GOD will bless you, yeah something good don't come easy.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by Osibisa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2008
thanks for ur advice
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by AngleJ: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2008
Thanks for your encouragement,May the good Lord bless you. And I pray that we will make it in Jesus Mighty Name I prayed. Amen.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by Hecares2(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2008
happy valentine to all those concerned in the house.please so cut ur coat according to your size and remember the son of whom you are as you step up.for those who do not have any val like myself,God will give us in less than no time after our glorious jobs have appeared.have a glorious day ahead today any enjoy urselves.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by 2bad(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2008
@he cares
thats a lovely one bro. i think we need more encouragement these days on nairaland.
grin grin grin wink
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by VirtuousA(f): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2008
That's a gift you know. It's well with our souls, Thanks.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by bobbyan(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
Thanks man!!! for ur word of econragement may God Almigty anwser our prayer very soon i mean very soon Amen.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by eduboy1: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2008
Thank you Nairalander for the advice . It shows that we in Nairaland are one big family, were everybody is looking forward to the success of the each other. God Bless Nairalanders.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by mosho4real(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2008
Thanks so much
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by Hecares2(m): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2008
hello,
how did it go yesterday?uh!!! are you surprised with the question?.i mean the val of a thing.anyway thank God it has come and gone as well.that is why i am very convinced that this season of unemployment is over is our lives for real in the name of Jesus.I knw for real that some of are were let down yesterday,it is one of those things that normally comes one way in life,the most important thing is that it is now past.the issue of showing love should not be a day thing in our lives but everyday affairs,so as you hunt for your desired job,always try in your own little way and show love to someone outside there.i mean the one you never knew in your life.your smile alone goes along way to lift some people up.have a glorious weekend.we shall very very soon have a glorious testimonies to share with one another.
yours in the jobsearch.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by Hecares2(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2008
our testimonies are here for those that believe.have a 9c wkend and God bless you all.
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by mohafeez: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2008
There is no sweet without sweet, to persevere is good,cos God is with those who patiently persevere. so brothers and sisters,when all things seems blank thats the time miracles happens
Re: For All Nairalander!very Important by sollex(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2008
He cares, I agree with you and say Amen. joining faith with you that our testimonies are here.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Recruitment / Vacancies In A Communications Company / Mike Ezuruonye's Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.