Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover (25866 Views)

Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover. / D'banj Is Really Mising Alot: Bonang Matheba Shows Off Her Figure Www.silifa.com / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2012
Silifonia who was heavily pregnant before her sudden demise had been a victim of battery and assault in the hands of her lover.
Why? Why did she choose to remain in an abusive relationship? SMH, it's a pity it had to end this way for her.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . . U again madam i.d? Hmmmm
Lol... Hi model! U gud?
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Siga: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2012
I think more awareness need to be raised....WOMEN, LADIES AND GIRLS, PLEASE IF A MAN RAISE HIS HANDS ON YOU...PLEASE WALK AWAY!!!!! STOP ALL THE NONSENSE !!! HE CAN NEVER CHANGE....PLEASE ACT SANE AND NOT INSANE!!!!....this madness needs to stop....this is not only a Nigerian problem....its all over...
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lol... Hi model! U gud?
. . . . I'm doing good dearie. Fwm sends her regards! Dont let us derail d thread sha. Let us respect d dead. We go hook up 4 yunction larrer mehn! Pls lets stop!!!
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: youuuuu angry angry

Yes, it is I. Your king grin
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . I'm doing good dearie. Fwm sends her regards! Dont let us derail d thread sha. Let us respect d dead. We go hook up 4 yunction larrer mehn! Pls lets stop!!!
Ok..
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: Dunno and n'er heard of her but this is really sad...!!
it wasn't the first time...
why didn't she flee when she could?

"love is blind" - Eve undecided

@topic: so sorry to hear this!
I hope they find this lowlife and serve him the proper punishment he deserves. angry
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by opee1231(f): 1:00am On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama: I bet you the lover is a married man too
Maybe she threatened to inform his wife/ wives of the pregnancy,an argument ensued and the man killed her
And since he is so stupid not to control his temper..he will be hang or forever rot in jail..now won't d wife as u claimed he had nt be aware of this greater mess?..
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by RedLight1: 1:05am On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yoruba Muslims and their ridiculous names. If you must copy Islamic names, dont alter it.

Rukiyatu, Silifatu, sikiratudondo etc.
mukinatu lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 30, 2012
Red-Light:
mukinatu lipsrsealed

Mukinatu is from Gambia. And that is a lovely name grin
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by FdsunnEX(m): 1:08am On Nov 30, 2012
chai... na waoooo
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by RedLight1: 1:12am On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mukinatu is from Gambia. And that is a lovely name grin
really! I duno u knw history of names like that o .. cool
i thot its somalis or jews that bear the name o.. grin
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 30, 2012
Bad parenting. This is what happens when women don't or didn't get enough love from their parents so they gotta stick with some assssholes believing its gonna be ok of course because they grew up in a fucccked home believing abuse is normal. Rip stranger
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Qluminati(m): 1:26am On Nov 30, 2012
Built2last: When are we going to start valueing life in this country? Must people die everyday out share wickedness or carelessness.haba

Sigh....God Is So So Lenient buroda......"The Fear Of God Is the Begining of Wisdon" Shoulder Every Other Rules Jere......Human Enh!!!....
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Qluminati(m): 1:32am On Nov 30, 2012
Siga: I think more awareness need to be raised....WOMEN, LADIES AND GIRLS, PLEASE IF A MAN RAISE HIS HANDS ON YOU...PLEASE WALK AWAY!!!!! STOP ALL THE NONSENSE !!! HE CAN NEVER CHANGE....PLEASE ACT SANE AND NOT INSANE!!!!....this madness needs to stop....this is not only a Nigerian problem....its all over...

Na ur Shithole Ur Brain Dey?.....is it bout walkin away or standin up Constitutionally and Legally? There Shud be Rules protectin women in this (almost) God forsaken Country.......I am not a preacher or shit.....But it shud stop....bad as I bad....I won't raise my fuckin hand on a Woman.....
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Siga: 1:45am On Nov 30, 2012
Qluminati:

Na ur Shithole Ur Brain Dey?.....is it bout walkin away or standin up Constitutionally and Legally? There Shud be Rules protectin women in this (almost) God forsaken Country.......I am not a preacher or shit.....But it shud stop....bad as I bad....I won't raise my fuckin hand on a Woman.....
....na wa ooo....u raised a valid point, but must u insult people to make a point....do u think the insult u leveled against someone u dont know makes ur valid point more valid? ....

2 Likes

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by obowunmi(m): 1:53am On Nov 30, 2012
These types of women stay because their mothers stayed.

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by cold(m): 2:04am On Nov 30, 2012
Seriously,how does one beat a lady to death? I don't get it. Or did he stab her? Or shoot her maybe
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 30, 2012
cold: Seriously,how does one beat a lady to death? I don't get it. Or did he stab her? Or shoot her maybe
is this a serious question? undecided undecided
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 30, 2012
Yoruba Muslims and their ridiculous names. If you must copy Islamic names, dont alter it.

Rukiyatu, Silifatu, sikiratudondo etc

^^^^^ this post is very insensitive. Someone just lost a daughter, sister, Aunty, friend, and you here coming with this heartless post?

Someone is dead, and now is the time to bash a group of people on how they change names? Highly insensitive...
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ayusco85(m): 2:29am On Nov 30, 2012
And that's the way it.........wait for it...... Is.
That's the way it is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria. Evidence of A̶̲̥̅ failed state
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 30, 2012
ayusco85: And that's the way it.........wait for it...... Is.
That's the way it is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria. Evidence of A̶̲̥̅ failed state
How exactly is this the government's fault? Don't you guys ever get tired of blaming the government for every damn misfortune? smdh!!!
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by cold(m): 2:36am On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:
is this a serious question? undecided undecided
How serious can it get?
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ayusco85(m): 2:57am On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:
How exactly is this the government's fault? Don't you guys ever get tired of blaming the government for every damn misfortune? smdh!!!

Abeg try ask goodluck jona. He has all d answers. M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ is sleeping jare
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by RedLight1: 3:08am On Nov 30, 2012
obo_man:
^^^^^ this post is very insensitive. Someone just lost a daughter, sister, Aunty, friend, and you here coming with this heartless post?

Someone is dead, and now is the time to bash a group of people on how they change names? Highly insensitive...
mr sentive.. Will ur sensitivity wake the dead, or ur condolences will keep people from forgetin abt her... I dnt wana sound heartless buh i duno why people like to take simple post personal sumtimes afterall she had posted her condolence.... Cool down man! Take chill eva water.... Life must go on
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by obowunmi(m): 5:13am On Nov 30, 2012
obowunmi: These types of women stay because their mothers stayed.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Dossantos19427(m): 6:00am On Nov 30, 2012
what a world we are in...beaten up ur pregnant wife means you are evil,well since he is @ large the purnishment of cane shall be his...*wondering forever*
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ijebabe: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2012
cold: Seriously,how does one beat a lady to death? I don't get it. Or did he stab her? Or shoot her maybe
I asked the same thing, coz beating someone to death is not as easy as it sounds. There must have been heavy, repeated blows for a long period of time before she'd collapse. The man didn't stop there but continued....which is why I don't get what kind of anger would possess someone to beat up a person he claimed to love. Sad.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ziondaughter: 6:10am On Nov 30, 2012
Women!!! We too get heart. A man will beat u not once or twice, almost all d tym n u still stay put. Is that not madness. If d man wants to b a wrestler must he use u for his training? It baffles me. Now u are dead, d man will be apprehended n released after some arguments (u wil be decaying in d grave), then he gets another woman that he will keep beating till he dies. What is really happening to our men?
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ziondaughter: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2012
ijebabe:
I asked the same thing, coz beating someone to death is not as easy as it sounds. There must have been heavy, repeated blows for a long period of time before she'd collapse. The man didn't stop there but continued....which is why I don't get what kind of anger would possess someone to beat up a person he claimed to love. Sad.

U are asking. This is d case of a man beating a pregnant woman. Are u imagining those movies were they beat pple n dey still wake up. If sometin hasn't happened to u, dont judge like u have bin through it.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2012
Caracta: Are you kidding me? I know this babe...so sad.
take a handkerchief, too sad, some men are wild animals in human form
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ijebabe: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2012
ziondaughter:

U are asking. This is d case of a man beating a pregnant woman. Are u imagining those movies were they beat pple n dey still wake up. If sometin hasn't happened to u, dont judge like u have bin through it.
Nope im not imagining at all.
Don't let my post upset U, shyte happens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today / My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Brixton Academy Stampede: Gabrielle Hutchinson Dies, One In Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.