Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover (25862 Views)

Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover. / D'banj Is Really Mising Alot: Bonang Matheba Shows Off Her Figure Www.silifa.com / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Gozzzy(m): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2012
Unu afugo ife love n'eme......
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by harlayor(f): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2012
That's sad oooo,who will take care of her kid? Some MEN are Heartless:/.. May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by TeemahFashion(f): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2012
Inability to control ones anger wil definitly lead to destruction. What a world? R.I.P Silifat
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by pinky21(f): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2012
Rubbish. Dis is a lesson to ladies dat love blindly. Can't date a guy dat slaps me talkmoreof beating,jst toooo fragile for dat undecided
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by ochukoccna: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2012
Nigeria is a very violent country
A society where too many people are sub human
How can a man beat a heavily pregnant woman whether na your babe or not?
Hope they catch him& repay him with a heavy sentence in gaol.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by luvablesam(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
This thing called love for the most times, blinds people.

They get hooked on it and start having false hope hence statements like "he will change" is rampant
love indeed when most of u ladies wud always put ur heads into relationships dat are nt worth it all in d name of MONEY! this becomes an end result!someone gets KILLED
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Oahray: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2012
Qluminati:

Na ur Shithole Ur Brain Dey?.....is it bout walkin away or standin up Constitutionally and Legally? There Shud be Rules protectin women in this (almost) God forsaken Country.......I am not a preacher or shit.....But it shud stop....bad as I bad....I won't raise my fuckin hand on a Woman.....
So if you no insult, you no fit talk? Na ur type dey beat their partner. Na from clap e dey enter dance.

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by AGgal(f): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2012
Wat was she still doing in dat rltnship after d 1st slap? Wat's wrong wit some ladies? undecidedWat was she still doing in dat rltnship after d 1st slap? Wat's wrong wit some ladies?
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by AGgal(f): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2012
Wat was she still doing in dat rltnship after d 1st slap? Wat's wrong wit some ladies? undecided
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by dammytosh: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2012
REST IN PEACE dear

If you come back, think with your head and not your heart.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by lolaluv1(f): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2012
My condolences to the family. Hope everyone who advised her to be 'patient, pray, he'll change' is happy now.

I hope she's also happy she threw away the one life God gave her.

The car occupants crushed by a container in Lag had no choice. Patients who died due to medical negligence had non. My friend's fiancee who died in an accident had little chance of saving herself.

This woman, on the other hand had a choice. She could have walked! But she chose the 'I-must-remain-a-Mrs-till-death' route.

Hope other women will learn. And the men too. If you stay with an abusive partner, your own don be!

1 Like

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by wilfred84(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2012
Silly question..........why dont you ask google
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by olaheavy: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yoruba Muslims and their ridiculous names. If you must copy Islamic names, dont alter it.

Rukiyatu, Silifatu, sikiratudondo etc.
Yoruba christians and their ridiculous names. If you must copy christian names don't alter it.

Jeeni, Joonuele, Ruuutu, Seeera, Deeeboraa, Saamueeli, and etc.

You this stinking asssshole - you think your tongue is sharp enough to insult with impunity? Your rotten mouth should be hidden and not used to spew nonsense! Go ask your folk, Islam entered the Yorubaland long before christianity. Case in point: For more than 100 years that Islam had flourished and been firmly rooted in Ibadan (the largest single, stand-alone city in Africa) christianity was nowhere to be found!
And, by the way, what makes 'Mukinat' to sound okay to you and not 'Rukiyatu,' Silifatu,' and 'Sikiratu?' Mind you, 'sindodo' was just an alias used in one teleplay, and it stuck with the actress (Alhaja Tayo Odueke). So, don't come here with your ignorance and hatred for Islam while exposing your 'nothingness' upstairs. Ode, asewo, oloorun. Elenu razor.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by SwitAyi(f): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2012
See wat women re passin thru in d hands of men.wen my Ex beat me up once,i ran 4 my dear life N left him,though he kept beggin me dat he wont do it again.Now am happily married 2 d sweetest man on earth,lol.To hell wth all d women beater.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by sexyglow(f): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2012
she died[b] pregnant?oh my God the guy killed 2 people or more be that,because it could have been one that baby in that belly[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by victorian(f): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2012
Will some women ever learn, in their mind is less humiliating to be with a beater than to be classified single... They cant afford to be single, better die getting married or be married than to be single.... I blame their mentality and following what the society expects... Her loss, the man moves on to another victim.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by sexyglow(f): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2012
what a sad way to die.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
If ur wife or husband dy assault u. Divorce s d only soln. Ur lyf s @ stake.
RIP Silifonia
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Why don't we have an identity of the alleged killer and a picture?
how on earth does the police hope to apprehend a man that has not been named?
It is just so annoying how authorities treat the death of humans in Nigeria as though a dog passed away
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
olaheavy:
Yoruba christians and their ridiculous names. If you must copy christian names don't alter it.

You this stinking asssshole - you think your tongue is sharp enough to insult with impunity? Your rotten mouth should be hidden and not used to spew nonsense! Go ask your folk, Islam entered the Yorubaland long before christianity. Case in point: For more than 100 years that Islam had flourished and been firmly rooted in Ibadan (the largest single, stand-alone city in Africa) christianity was nowhere to be found!
And, by the way, what makes 'Mukinat' to sound okay to you and not 'Rukiyatu,' Silifatu,' and 'Sikiratu?' Mind you, 'sindodo' was just an alias used in one teleplay, and it stuck with the actress (Alhaja Tayo Odueke). So, don't come here with your ignorance and hatred for Islam while exposing your 'nothingness' upstairs. Ode, asewo, oloorun. Elenu razor.

you have one of those rakisatu names dont ya?

fokan bale jor
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Simeoncal(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
olaheavy:

You shock me, must everything be about religion?
You dont even know if its a concerned muslim too
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by naijanaweown: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
why are some men so wicked?
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by zumbigbo(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2012
The whole country is an abusive relationship. RIP
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by COOLDUN: 2:49am On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama: I bet you the lover is a married man too
Maybe she threatened to inform his wife/ wives of the pregnancy,an argument ensued and the man killed her

Baby mama, have you seen this kind of stupidity before? if he was hiding this for his wife, and killed a woman, who is a fo..ol now? Now he will suffer in jail, and later die. While the wife will be the person to suffer all the days of her husband's trials and imprisonment. Any man that raises his hands on a woman is as dead as an ice fish in the freezer. What he was about to hide, has already exploded itself. People, please marry or date someone you love, and not someone you would manage. There is no management in a relationship.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by COOLDUN: 3:00am On Dec 01, 2012
Swit Ayi: See wat women re passin thru in d hands of men.wen my Ex beat me up once,i ran 4 my dear life N left him,though he kept beggin me dat he wont do it again.Now am happily married 2 d sweetest man on earth,lol.To hell wth all d women beater.

Big congratulation my dear, I love hearing this kind of confession. You really took a wise decision baby. When a man raises his hand on you for the first time, that hand will never come down again. When fake love, fades in ends in brutality. If a stupid woman remains in that relationship then, the result is what we have just read here now. Wise fellow learns from the first mistake, while dunce learns in the grave. May God guide, protect, provide and shower you with his everlasting blessings in your marriage, IJN. Amen.
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by salolo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
is a pity. RIP
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
COOLDUN:

Baby mama, have you seen this kind of stupidity before? if he was hiding this for his wife, and killed a woman, who is a fo..ol now? Now he will suffer in jail, and later die. While the wife will be the person to suffer all the days of her husband's trials and imprisonment. Any man that raises his hands on a woman is as dead as an ice fish in the freezer. What he was about to hide, has already exploded itself. People, please marry or date someone you love, and not someone you would manage. There is no management in a relationship.

I agree 100%
I often wonder how anybody rationalizes killing another as an end to a dispute,like humans were a cockroach that could just be squashed and it's all over.
I hope he will be charged with a double homicide since the baby in the womb is also human
Re: Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover by harlayor(f): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in peace.. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out New Photos Of Wizkid / Bbnaija Bam Bam Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photo / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Stun On A Date Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.