Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller (759 Views)

Get Your Own Sms Website, Become A Reseller - O.Technologies (OTdesign) / How Do I Become An SMS Wholesaler NOT A Reseller / Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website (not A Reseller Website, U Can Change To Any Provider At Any Time And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by anichi: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
Our resellers have the ability to host UNLIMITED sites. As a reseller you create your own packages and prices. Being a reseller is completely anonymous allowing you to act as an independent hosting company. Your customers won't know that you are reselling our hosting unless you tell them. Our control panel supports 23 languages, and has over 52 scripts that can be installed instantly. (fantastico) HostGator's reseller hosting plans allow you to keep 100% of the money you collect.

How does reseller hosting work?

You have a reseller hosting account control panel called Web Host Manager. WHM is where you go to create your customer accounts. After filling in their account information you click "create." This will instantly set them up with their very own control panel called cPanel. This is where they will go to administer their website. Once they are logged into cPanel they can create subdomains, email addresses, change passwords, and much more without requiring any help from you or us.

To become a Reseller Manager,Please Contact Signonafrica Communication Ltd, 156 Awolowo way Ikeja
Or call this number 01-4723065, 01-8112883,Email support@signonafrica.com and your massage will be attend to.
Re: All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by niyyie(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2008
anichi:

Our resellers have the ability to host UNLIMITED sites. As a reseller you create your own packages and prices. Being a reseller is completely anonymous allowing you to act as an independent hosting company. Your customers won't know that you are reselling our hosting unless you tell them. Our control panel supports 23 languages, and has over 52 scripts that can be installed instantly. (fantastico) HostGator's reseller hosting plans allow you to keep 100% of the money you collect. . . .
Re: All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by anichi: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2008
Hello
You did not state your question,what you want or if you want me to explain what you underline.
Re: All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by jeshurun07: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2008
i know how u feel. i have been there

this is what you should.

since it's a simple job and it's your first job and ost especially it's a church job.

charge them low. because

1) once u do a good job, they would recommend you to others

2) the amount u get is secondary for now, u need a portfolio and nothing boosts your image faster thana well-designed and affordable website

lastly, i didn't specify a certain amount because u are the only person who knows all the details but the main thing for u now is a portfolio.

hope i have been able to help
Re: All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by anichi: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2008
Thank You jeshurun07 for ur message.
I want all Webmasters to know that they can start their payment like this N2,500 Every two Month and before you know it you are through with the payment of total package which is N20,000.And you become our Reseller (with 2,500).We charge you less on every Domain name you want to register while you host it.
Email:Faniebonam@signonafrica.com
Re: All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by smartsoft(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2008
@jes you are thinking out of the box,  why will i buy a reseller for N20,000 ? when i know how much i can get it huh ? you can see,  he actually pick those write up from hostgator and he didn't remember to edit it away,  now how many GB his he selling for N20,000 ? When you can get a VPS that can serve you better
Re: All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by anichi: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2008
smartsoft:

@jes you are thinking out of the box, why will i buy a reseller for N20,000 ? when i know how much i can get it huh ? you can see, he actually pick those write up from hostgator and he didn't remember to edit it away, now how many GB his he selling for N20,000 ? When you can get a VPS that can serve you better

I got ur Message Smartsoft.
Am giving you 5gb for N20,000 with unlimited account.You pay 4 time at the rate of 2,500.And the Features are:
Disk Space Quota (mb) : 5000
Bandwidth Limit (mb) :10000
Max FTP Account : unlimited
Max Mailling List :100
Max SQL Database :100
Max Mail Acc : Unlimited
Max Sub Domain :100
Max park domain : 100
ETC
Have i answer your question.
Re: All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller by nagathi: 7:01am On May 19, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Recently my friend got the reseller plan here http://www.goresellers.com/ , She told that site provides two plan Basic plan and Pro plan,

(1) (Reply)

Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ / African Scammers Are Very Very Unskilled / Rate My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.