Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: (10443 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by condralbede(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2012
blaqoracle: it is because your father or mother was not affected.
......And your point is what
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by swaggrbabe: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2012
Mathew joseph: Anywhere in the world.the northern parts are always the havens 4 hatred,jealousy,envy,crisis,fighting and terrorism.that is the reason y u cant find a single drop of crude oil in their dry and wretched land,hahaha.omo suffer na im b una middle name.u fiful claim 2 knw d quran better,hw i dnt knw!when almost all the top profs and lecterurers teachng islamic studies,in ur northern dry university are yorubas.thank God d
super powers of this world are xtian nation.I dnt knw y Jah joined us with dis animals frm the north.mtcheeeew,yeye almajiris.
Oil has been found In Futuk east, Alkeliri LGA Bauchi my dear.
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by umorlucky: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2012
Any way may God help nigeria in Jesus name amem.
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by Kslib(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Look,we might take this as a joke,but i strongly feel it's just a matter of little time before white arabs join boko haram in Nigeria to cause more wahala..
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by naijateamhost: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2012
malele: Islam is indeed a peaceful religon
islamic reliogion aint peaceful rather war via [link=http://cliqwap.com] LATEST NAIJA AND SPORT NEWS [/link]
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by TreasuredGlory: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm, Religion of Peace!
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by gbadexy(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by gbadexy(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2012
Dem just want america to label them a terrorist organization at all cost. It may raise their status amongst fellow terrorist groups but it will surely help bring rapid demise to the group.
The repercussion nigerians would face if we are to be labeled a terrorist nation is what I'm not looking forward to.
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by DANILSA(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2012
Series22: Contries and their capitals
USA - Washinton
Turkey - Ankara
S. Africa - Pretoria
PAKISTAN - Islamagud
grin grin grin
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by chakula: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2012
Mathew joseph: Anywhere in the world.the northern parts are always the havens 4 hatred,jealousy,envy,crisis,fighting and terrorism.that is the reason y u cant find a single drop of crude oil in their dry and wretched land,hahaha.omo suffer na im b una middle name.u fiful claim 2 knw d quran better,hw i dnt knw!when almost all the top profs and lecterurers teachng islamic studies,in ur northern dry university are yorubas.thank God d super powers of this world are xtian nation.I dnt knw y Jah joined us with dis animals frm the north.mtcheeeew,yeye almajiris.

Mr. Literate I don't surprise how educated you are your above input has said it all (full with spelling error). I am grateful to discover dude of your kind on NL, although I spy through your profile and unfortunately you recently registered and your posts were based on bigotry and sentiments, what I want you understand is even your semi-god haven't won the battle initiated years back and die while on exile.

The Yoruba folks on the other hand, I don't know but what I have always used to read here is telling me your relationship with them is very slim and skinny when it comes to bashing a time I can't even pay attention on the posts because of the way you are treating each other.

Finally I will like to advise you stay away from this your habit and be a patriotic Nigerian that can help out to the solution where necessary rather igniting it.
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by stankezzy: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2012
jimino: Na GEJ broda, GEJ is d most gutless, weakest presidnt in d world.
you are a big fat fool.
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by mko2005: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mathew joseph: Anywhere in the world.the northern parts are always the havens 4 hatred,jealousy,envy,crisis,fighting and terrorism.that is the reason y u cant find a single drop of crude oil in their dry and wretched land,hahaha.omo suffer na im b una middle name.u fiful claim 2 knw d quran better,hw i dnt knw!when almost all the top profs and lecterurers teachng islamic studies,in ur northern dry university are yorubas.thank God d super powers of this world are xtian nation.I dnt knw y Jah joined us with dis animals frm the north.mtcheeeew,yeye almajiris.
Don't abuse muslims.Those who CLAIM to be Christians had done worse in the past. Currently those who claim to be christains today do worse than muslims who should copy or learn from the christians ! The day christians start to worship God in truth and spirit,is the day things will start to get better !
BOKO HARAM members ARE NOT MUSLIMS ! As there are also many on this site(NL) who claim to be christians but are not christians ! May God help every one of us !
God bless us
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Don't abuse muslims.Those who CLAIM to be Christians had done worse in the past. Currently those who claim to be christains today do worse than muslims who should copy or learn from the christians ! The day christians start to worship God in truth and spirit,is the day things will start to get better !
BOKO HARAM members ARE NOT MUSLIMS ! As there are also many on this site(NL) who claim to be christians but are not christians ! May God help every one of us !
God bless us

Did you say Boko Haram members are not moslems?

But Mohammed killed plenty too na.
Even the legendary Usman Dano Fodio had his fill of innocent blood.

What are you guys ranting about?
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by kassimizzy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by aurenflani: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
noblezone:

Did you say Boko Haram members are not moslems?

But Mohammed killed plenty too na.
Even the legendary Usman Dano Fodio had his fill of innocent blood.

What are you guys ranting about?

Shut up! Armed robber and drunkard.
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
malele: Islam is indeed a peaceful religon
STFU
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by dunmorris(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Series22: Contries and their capitals
USA - Washinton
Turkey - Ankara
S. Africa - Pretoria
PAKISTAN -
ISLAM(A)-BAD (ISLAM IS BAD) = ISLAMABAD grin grin
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by confusion247(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2012
m.k.o2005:

God bless us
Boko haram members are idolaters just like
Alqeada
Al-shabab
Islamic Jihadist
Hamas
Hezbollah
Talibans
Quassam brigade
Usman danfodio
The problem we have is that they all quote verses from Koran to support their evil actions instead of any other spiritual book. They also have one name in common "JIHAD", and this name is associated with the so called religion of peace Islam and it's followers muslems. Who is fooling who? We have over ten religions on earth today, only the so called religion of peace is forced on people why? Do you force a good product on consumers? Nothing is peaceful with taking the lives of innocent people and bombing their place of worship just to force religion of peace on them. I think there is a city called "ISLAM-A-BAD" is this real or just coincidence?
Re: Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
aurenflani:

Shut up! Armed robber and drunkard.

Hahahahahahaaha!

Wow!

Do you really have to display your violent nature at every given opportunity?
All you needed to do, is to educate me properly if you think I am misinformed.

It is on record that Mohammed killed and also instructed his followers to do so.
It is on record how Usman Dan Fodio soaked Northern Nigeria red with the thick blood of men!

If telling the truth makes me to a drunk and an armed robber, no problem.

It is high time you people stop living in denial and address issues instead of attacking people.

I wish you well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

mODIFIED / Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors / IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.