Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors (2521 Views)

Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop / Suppliers Of Ffb & Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by SAPNET: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2012
unclenna: All these interested people by the time the understand your scheme or club or whatever you will discover that they will no longer be interested again.

The comment above is quite unfortunate but welcome. For clarity, we are a UK based company and there is no part of the scheme where distributors will make any financial contribution or pay any fee whatsoever. We are taking a huge risk given the nature of the Nigerian business terrain. The essence of grouping people together is to ensure there is shared risk among club members so that they can monitor themselves and so reduce our exposure. Note that this was copied from KIVA mode of operations in disbursing unsecured loans in Africa(except Nigeria) and other parts of the world and has been highly successful with the few distributors we have in Ghana.Our pilot run with a single group has started about a couple of weeks ago and will form the basis of whether we will be more daring in January.

Note: we are no longer taking any indication of interest as we have quite a number of interested parties in Lagos already.

Such comments only resonate the fact that trust is still a scarce commodity in Nigeria and we have taken note of this.

1 Like

Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by DisGuy: 2:39am On Dec 24, 2012
I'm asking on behalf of a relative, would you be willing to accept one or two more people, in case one or more of those already registered pulls out before take off?

PS: your site's certification needs looking at, coming up as a security alert
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by pconnect007: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2012
Am also interested apsoul19@gmail.com
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by jidowu84: 1:40am On Dec 25, 2012
SAPNET:

The comment above is quite unfortunate but welcome. For clarity, we are a UK based company and there is no part of the scheme where distributors will make any financial contribution or pay any fee whatsoever. We are taking a huge risk given the nature of the Nigerian business terrain. The essence of grouping people together is to ensure there is shared rislk among club members so that they can
monitor themselves and so reduce our exposure. Note that this was copied from KIVA mode of operations in
disbursing unsecured loans in
Africa(except Nigeria) and other parts of the world and has been highly successful
with the few distributors we have in Ghana.Our pilot run with a single group has started about a couple of weeks ago and will form the basis of whether we will be more daring in January.
i am more than interested. pls get in tourch via jidowu84@gmail.com. thnks.

Note: we are no longer taking any indication of interest as we have quite a number of interested parties in Lagos already.

Such comments only resonate the fact that trust is still a scarce commodity in Nigeria and we have taken note of this.
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by jidowu84: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2012
am interested ; pls contact me via jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by ib1mail112: 3:02am On Dec 25, 2012
i am interested please mail me ib1mail(at)yahoo.com
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by Opeoluwaadewole: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2012
am intrested in this nd also to represent southeaster region of nigeria opeoluwaadewole@ymail.com
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by Adekdammy: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Pls am interested, you can mail me at adekoladammy@yahoo.com
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by emailjob: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
I am interested, how much? send full details to tissuecellsalts@gmail.com
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by jjjkkkooo: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
can you take somebody based in Abuja? peacetopeace105@yahoo.com
Re: We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors by ugo41babe(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ugopossibility@gmail.com. Pm me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Help Saying It But My Guy Is Very Foolish / Be An Agent With Huge Commission / The Best Standup Pouches To Order In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.