Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters (10176 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Gbawe: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2012
I think it is pointless for folks to work themselves into a frenzy prematurely. It is not authoritative that GEJ will go for Anenih - and if he does, then that will be a suicidal move for many, many reasons.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by seanet01: 5:27am On Dec 01, 2012
Anenih or Anini? Infact i gave up on pdp. This party is never going to change its ways. This is a multi-dimensional looter of all ramifications. Ha, walahi Jonathan is a very clueless Man. Integrity and Accountability is not in the Dictionary of this people. SMH
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by seanet01: 5:44am On Dec 01, 2012
strangest: GEJ 2015... We did it before, we will still do it again grin
In your dreams.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Ikwerefistson: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2012
tomakint:
You will see with your eyes what 'Mr Fix-it' will do come 2015, he is no brainer in an Edo State where PDP holds no water with the populace, this is PDP affair now, and I can assure you that, the reason he is called 'Mr Fix-it' you shall see! God forbid "Aboki" grab power in this country again, I think we've had enough of their bullshyte! OBJ will fall in this power game this time around!
gbame
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2012
ANY NEWS ON THE NEW BOT CHAIRMAN?
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by seftakpropertie: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
MR PRESIDENT SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE 3 ZONES IN THE SOUTH, AND HE AS THE PRESIDENT COME FROM SOUTH SOUTH AND SO ALSO CHIEF ANENHI,THEREFORE THE BOT HAS TO COME FROM EITHER SE OR SW,BECAUSE OF 2015
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by WHIZBRO(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2012
tomakint: I saw this coming! On this move, I will say 'Jonathan is Politically wise', now let me see how those 'backward reasoning abokis' will scheme Jonathan out come 2015 with "Mr Fix-it" holding forth? Dem never born that Aboki! Good job Jonathan!!!
mehn! You really do have a problem, i suggest you see your psychiatrist or better a mechanic, seems u blew a gasket or something
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The 'weak' Jonathan has shown why he is 'weak'. For Jonathan, the END always justifies the MEANS. Where is Farouk Lawan, who was running his mouth during the fuel subsidy probe? Where is INjustice Salami and his ACN cabal of judges? Where is Timipre Sylva? Where is the Yar Adua cabal? Where is the northern consensus candidate? etc,etc,etc. Others on the queue soon to be CRUSHED include- Speaker Tambuwai, the spokesperson for the house of reps(one Zakari), Buhari(was crushed the last time but it seems he's gearing to queue up again), OBJ, Rotimi Amaechi, Atiku(was crushed the last time but he appears to be queuing up again), boko haram, Lai Muhammed, El Rufai, etc,etc. They will all take their turns to taste DEFEAT.
U have conviniently refused to add me and u on the list of ppl he is crushing, as well as the dreams of 160 million nigerians
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Mogidi: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
If this is true, then other parties should forget 2015 and plan for 2019.
Anenih and GEJ, what a great combination

GEJ 2015 CARRY GO!!!
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Lasinoh: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
His children on NL should be pleased! tongue
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by UncleJJ(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mogidi: If this is true, then other parties should forget 2015 and plan for 2019.
Anenih and GEJ, what a great combination

GEJ 2015 CARRY GO!!!

shocked More Stupidity by my presido !!

Jona needs to be serious if he wants this presidency again oooh. He has not recorded any meaninful change ooooh

OBJ - GSM
Yar'dua - N64
Jonathan - ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Appointed AU's High Representative To The Horn Of Africa / Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy / FG Reviews Recruitment Guidelines To Accommodate 35% Women In Four Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.