Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters (10168 Views)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ken Nnamani has proven himself too honest a man to be granted such sensitive position in pdp. They'd rather have him playin tenis with his grandkids than have him wield such powerful influence over the party. The system abhores honesty.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Shine1177: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
2015 smelling.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by chosen04(f): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Godman_n:
Tell me how Nigeria will change if we continue to think like you. And most certainly by Sunday you will trip to church like all the fools and call yourself Christ-like.

Oh so some "normal" human beings still have 'hope' that the cursed entity called "one niGERia" will one day change for the better? #### I can now understand why JESUS wept!####

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Godman_n:

Yea, let Jonathan crush whoever he wants, but you forget that the Nigerian people have been crushing and will ever remain crushed so long as an incompetent and insincere fool like GEJ remain at the helm of affairs. You foolish Nigerians will never learn. You elected him as a fake messiah. The later said his is a tranformation agenda. Now we are back to square one.

We are back to a criminal election rigger; a criminal looter called Anenih; A know occultist; and you fool are here celebrating as if it takes only the criminals to rule us.

I accept that Atiku and co are evil. I accept that North have produced more of the criminal elements that destroyed our land than the South; but you cannot label the whole Northerners derogatory "Aboki". It shows how archaic, uncultured and uneducated you are.

Ken Nnamani stopped Obasanjo in his third term; yet you prefer a criminal called Anenih over him. Tell me how Nigeria will change if we continue to think like you. And most certainly by Sunday you will trip to church like all the fools and call yourself Christ-like. You are a fool for refusing to see the truth
I guess you did not read my comment before rushing to respond. I did not use the word "Aboki" in my comment. Go thru it again. Perhaps you have colour blindness or the word "Aboki" only occurred in your imagination. Likewise, I did not say I prefer Aneni. The PDP BOT chair position is an internal affairs of the PDP. Aneni or any other person are not being appointed a minister that will serve you and I. Aneni is not INEC chairman, so what is the place of "criminal rigger" you mentioned in your comment. This is an internal affairs of the PDP. GEJ knows what is good for him and HIS party. If appointing Aneni will help GEJ to have a better grasps of the party so be it.
You said you are back to square one. Anyway, i dont know about you but I dont think many Nigerians are back to square one. Power supply this dry season is better than it was last year. There is slow but steady improvement in almost every sector in Nigeria. I know some guys are expecting a MAGIC wand that will take away all our problems on a single day, but you and I know that is wishful thinking. The Egyptians that recently had a 'revolution' are back on the streets again. Some parts of Tunisia, which also had a 'revolution', are currently engaged in a VIOLENT protest for unemployment(check Aljazeera). It all turned out that all that glitters is not gold. I want development for my country but I have to be REALISTIC in my expectations

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by ANALIST: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Whobedatte: He is creating a long lasting impression for average nigerians, that we need to stand up against our oppressors like GEJ and people like you who are benefitting from ROT, You don't call a spade a Garden fork,you can never paint a bad Govt positively

IT IS A WRONG IPRESSION BECAUSE THE AVERAGE MAN YOU CLAIM HE IS TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN DOES NOT HAVE ANY SUFFRAGE TO DETERMINE WHO BECOMES THE BOT CHAIR OF PDP. I MUST SAY AT THIS JUNCTURING CROSSROAD THAT IT IS MISCONSTRUED TO EQUATE AN INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF POLITICAL PARTY TO GOVERNMENT.

IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE I MUST THAT IT IS ONLY THE EDUCATED IGNORANT OR

SO IN THE ANALYSTIC VIEW, THIS REPORT IN NOTHING BUT A MERE PROGNOSTICAL SNOOPING FOR THE OPPOSITION TO REACT WHICH WE HAVE SEEN BEFORE NOW AND LEARNT OUR LESEON. THE DIVIDE AND RULE CAN NO LONGER WORK IN PDP. IT IS FOWARD FOREVER.

TO ME, THE ANALIST, LOOKING AT THE STATE OF NIGERIA POLITICAL FACTIONAL, GROUP, REGIONAL AND EVEN ETHNIC PARTIES FACTIONS, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT PDP NEEDS ONE WHO CAN BRING BACK THE FORMER GLORY AND LEADERSHIP WE USED TO KNOW ABOUT IT. WHERE PARTY MEMBERS LIKE T.A. ORJI OF THE GODS OWN PEOPLE OFABIA STATE CAN BE CALL TO ORDER FOR THE SAKE OF THE PARTY'S IMAGE.

LASTLY, WE MUST NOT FORGET THAT THE "MR FIXIT" GOD THAT DEGREE FROM UNIVERSITY OF COMMITMENT TO HUMANITY AND DEVELOPMENT AND HAS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE ANY CHANGE NECESSARY FOR THE LEADING PARTY WHICH WILL INTURN IMPACT POSITIVELY ON OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

THE TUKUR AND T.A. WILL BE A GOOD COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCED MEN FOR THE JOB, I HUMBLY SUBMIT.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by aglomar: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
People Deceiving People!
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by cammyjr(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
smiley
money-hungry :
why does Jonathan wanted to did Diz bad tin to d Nigerian pipulz. it did not fare o!.
. My Brother I doesn't know o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
just because of these guys are wagging war of words against each other.
haba
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by strangest(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
GEJ 2015... We did it before, we will still do it again grin
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
..Walked in, and opened the thread and hisssssssh another rumor from Lazy Sowore's Sahara reporters...walks out..
Am too wise to comment based on rumor

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by nedu2000(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
tomakint:
You will see with your eyes what 'Mr Fix-it' will do come 2015, he is no brainer in an Edo State where PDP holds no water with the populace, this is PDP affair now, and I can assure you that, the reason he is called 'Mr Fix-it' you shall see! God forbid "Aboki" grab power in this country again, I think we've had enough of their bullshyte! OBJ will fall in this power game this time around!
........so wots the problem if a northern becomes president?is our south/south presido not d worst we've ever had?ethnicity. & religious sentiments won't help us
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by moneyhungry(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
cammy jr.:
smiley. My Brother I doesn't know o
so u doesn't no wat I yam talked about?
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by dBard: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
utumunta: Nigerians call him clueless, yet he kips winning. He takes hz time cos patience is hz biggest virtue. B4 2015 there is going 2 be a lot of alignments n re alignments.
I jus want him 2 get d 'Nigeria job' done. Goodluck, GEJ.

Don't know abt Patience been his biggest virtue, but she certainly is his loudest.. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by crown777(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
OMG!!! Anenih What is Jonathan smoking ... God save us from Power Devil Party

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Itoroetti(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Whobedatte: He is creating a long lasting impression for average nigerians, that we need to stand up against our oppressors like GEJ and people like you who are benefitting from ROT, You don't call a spade a Garden fork,you can never paint a bad Govt positively
how often do u criticise urself?
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by james1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Anenih again!
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ada Nri1: Since when did GEJ began to wield such powers on PDP?
Even if he wanted to, he can't do it alone

Since he did begin to join in 9ja politics.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by james1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sahara reporters and her sensational headlines.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by kabba7(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Godman_n:

Yea, let Jonathan crush whoever he wants, but you forget that the Nigerian people have been crushing and will ever remain crushed so long as an incompetent and insincere fool like GEJ remain at the helm of affairs. You foolish Nigerians will never learn. You elected him as a fake messiah. The later said his is a tranformation agenda. Now we are back to square one.
We are back to a criminal election rigger; a criminal looter called Anenih; A know occultist; and you fool are here celebrating as if it takes only the criminals to rule us.
I accept that Atiku and co are evil. I accept that North have produced more of the criminal elements that destroyed our land than the South; but you cannot label the whole Northerners derogatory "Aboki". It shows how archaic, uncultured and uneducated you are.
Ken Nnamani stopped Obasanjo in his third term; yet you prefer a criminal called Anenih over him. Tell me how Nigeria will change if we continue to think like you. And most certainly by Sunday you will trip to church like all the fools and call yourself Christ-like. You are a fool for refusing to see the truth
Great combination a looting/lying president ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ a well known rogue combining to finally lead the PDP I have a very strong feeling God will sooner that later listen to the cries of the Nigerian masses

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by MAYOWAAK: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Super1759: “Anenih is seen as the right person that can speak for the President and probably look at the likes of Obasanjo in the face,” said the presidential source. so it means my president can't speak to obj to his face and correct his errors?
He needs to act fast because with the rate things are happening,atiku romancing with obj, obj having talks with south east stakeholders and building mosque for the north.
Obj gat the heart of NIGERIA

“Anenih is seen as the right person that can speak for the President and probably look at the likes of Obasanjo in the face,” said the presidential source - Sahara Reporters

(Na wa o. First they said Ima Niboro wasn't speaking enough for him so they brought in Reuben Abati to speak for PresiJo; then they asked Reno Omokri to impersonate and speak for him in Cyberia; then they asked Ken Ken Saro-Wiwa Jr to speak for him in the international media; then they asked contract racketeer, Doyin Okupe, to speak for him in the Nigerian public sphere. Now they want a stale Godfather in need of recycling to speak for him in the arena of hostile former non-performing Presidents that PresiJo is now out-performing in non-performance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by danjohn: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Godman_n:

Very well said.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by kutchs: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Billyonaire: ..Walked in, and opened the thread and hisssssssh another rumor from Lazy Sowore's Sahara reporters...walks out..
Thanks Billy.
Sowore and his bunch of liars at LiarReporters know nothing other making up stories to fool the ever present gullible on nairaland.

‘Jonathan to‘, “Jonathan may have made up his mind‘ can you imagine such nonsense.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by lacasa: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
tomakint: I saw this coming! On this move, I will say 'Jonathan is Politically wise', now let me see how those 'backward reasoning abokis' will scheme Jonathan out come 2015 with "Mr Fix-it" holding forth? Dem never born that Aboki! Good job Jonathan!!!

Na Aboki make Jonathan Incompetent bah!

Na Aboki make Retardeen the most corrupt President in the history of this country bah!

Na Aboki use 2.4trillion for subsidy bah!

Na Aboki wan use 2billion for party hall, 1billion to feed bah!

U & Ur President Retardeen r monumental failures & are bound to fail come 2015 angry

No more sholess people in Aso rock again!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by benzion72(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
GEJ is surroding himself with more clueless people. From Okonjo Iweala the coordinating minister, to the chairman of PDP, Now Anenih or how do you call him. The guy is certainly playing to the gallery. One thing I know is that GEJ Is no more popular with Nigerian. With his draconian policies such as fuel subsidy removal with so much fraud than subsidy. Quelling of peaceful riot in Lagos and he criticise Odi treatment, but cannot use the same on Boko Haram.
I know there so many nairalander who are on payroll of GEJ and Reno. But time will tell. And he should know that nigeria are getting wiser by the day. If Tinubu AC N can fail in Ondo state and Tinubu himself loosing his constituency. I can't wait for 2015 to vote this GEJ out
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Itoroetti :
He is d national leader,he can do what ever he wishes.meanwhile,what kind of legacy is sowore;owner of saharareporters trying to create?all he does is to criticise.be reminded that d easiest thing to do is to criticise.
There is an NTA station in every state
There is a Radio Nigeria station in every state
Each PDP state + Ondo has a TV station
Each PDP state + Ondo has a radio station
ThisDay, Vanguard, BusinessDay, Tribune
All these support Jonathan very loudly
have you asked what legacuy they are trying to create

Besides, Where is the criticism? There is a news report. You can only blame Sowore if the story is false
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Itoroetti :

how often do u criticise urself?
He did not vote himself into office! He is not running our affairs. Jonathan sought election and is running things on our behalf
This guy may or may not criticise himself as he wishes just like nobody is criticising you, Itoroetti.
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Billyonaire: ..Walked in, and opened the thread and hisssssssh another rumor from Lazy Sowore's Sahara reporters...walks out..
too wise to tell us that
Dokpesi will be jailed for planning Oct 2010 bombing! Right
Too wise to tell us that Jonathan had cast iron evidence to prove that Dokpesi did it
Wise indeed!
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
ANALIST:
IT IS A WRONG IPRESSION BECAUSE THE AVERAGE MAN YOU CLAIM HE IS TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN DOES NOT HAVE ANY SUFFRAGE TO DETERMINE WHO BECOMES THE BOT CHAIR OF PDP. I MUST SAY AT THIS JUNCTURING CROSSROAD THAT IT IS MISCONSTRUED TO EQUATE AN INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF POLITICAL PARTY [/b]TO GOVERNMENT.

IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE I MUST THAT IT IS ONLY THE EDUCATED IGNORANT OR

SO IN THE ANALYSTIC VIEW, THIS REPORT IN NOTHING BUT A MERE PROGNOSTICAL SNOOPING FOR THE OPPOSITION TO REACT WHICH WE HAVE SEEN BEFORE NOW AND LEARNT OUR LESEON. THE DIVIDE AND RULE CAN NO LONGER WORK IN PDP. IT IS FOWARD FOREVER.

TO ME, THE ANALIST, LOOKING AT THE STATE OF NIGERIA POLITICAL FACTIONAL, GROUP, REGIONAL AND EVEN ETHNIC PARTIES FACTIONS, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT [b]PDP NEEDS ONE WHO CAN BRING BACK THE FORMER GLORY AND LEADERSHIP
WE USED TO KNOW ABOUT IT. WHERE PARTY MEMBERS LIKE T.A. ORJI OF THE GODS OWN PEOPLE OFABIA STATE CAN BE CALL TO ORDER FOR THE SAKE OF THE PARTY'S IMAGE.

LASTLY, WE MUST NOT FORGET THAT THE "MR FIXIT" GOD THAT DEGREE FROM UNIVERSITY OF COMMITMENT TO HUMANITY AND DEVELOPMENT AND HAS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE ANY CHANGE NECESSARY FOR THE LEADING PARTY WHICH WILL INTURN IMPACT POSITIVELY ON OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

THE TUKUR AND T.A. WILL BE A GOOD COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCED MEN FOR THE JOB, I HUMBLY SUBMIT.
So given your last two points in bold type, we should be interested in the affairs of the PDP. So you have nullified the first statement you made
Anenih has all it takes? is that the reason why the House summoned him this week to account for N2.2b? Is that your idea of what it takes
Sentiment will drown this country before anything else

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
omenka: Ken Nnamani has proven himself too honest a man to be granted such sensitive position in pdp. They'd rather have him playin tenis with his grandkids than have him wield such powerful influence over the party. The system abhores honesty.
hahahah
Nigeris does not need a man like Nnamani!
Where have you seen a truly upright and honest Nigerian given such a position before
The post always go to people who would work against the interest of Nigerians
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
tomakint: I saw this coming! On this move, I will say 'Jonathan is Politically wise', now let me see how those 'backward reasoning abokis' will scheme Jonathan out come 2015 with "Mr Fix-it" holding forth? Dem never born that Aboki! Good job Jonathan!!!

So when Jonathan said this in 2011 when he was being sworn in, it was a lie?

Today, our unity is firm, and our purpose is strong. Our determination unshakable. Together, we will unite our nation and improve the living standards of all our peoples whether in the North or in the South; in the East or in the West. Our decade of development has begun. The march is on. The day of transformation begins today.We will not allow anyone exploit differences in creed or tongue, to set us one against another.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by lillyboy: 4:09am On Dec 01, 2012
PDP can make watever decision it likes...but I can assure u Dat Nigerians wl decide who d next president wud b...we r wiser now...I hop GEJ is aware!
Re: Jonathan To Impose Anenih On PDP As Bot Chairman - SaharaReporters by yeko68: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2012
Jonathan is getting too ambitious and desperate. He should finish his term and go. He is too boring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Controversial Judges To Be Retired / Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati / Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.