Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? (970 Views)

Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / A Baby Boy Or A Baby Girl Which Is Best Or You Prefer As Your First Child / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Tolexander: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Just came back from laboratory after a stressful dispensing practical, met my room mates arguing at the top of their voice. One of then confronted me with the bone of contention to seek my own stand. He said which one will i prefer to marry between a dwarf and an albino. Couldn't just laugh and at the same time told him that i dont see any deformity or sickness in the two. Just want to know what peoples view is on the question
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by greatgod2012(f): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
And is albino&dwarf not human beings.........discrimination of highest order!

Which one of them do not have d right to love and be loved?

Is falling in love with either of them now a criminal offence?

Tell your friends never to discriminate against their fellow human beings again....... Not good!
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Tolexander: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
greatgod2012: And is albino&dwarf not human beings.........discrimination of highest order!

Which one of them do not have d right to love and be loved?

Is falling in love with either of them now a criminal offence?

Tell your friends never to discriminate against their fellow human beings again....... Not good!
k! Maybe the way i presented it, they weren't discrimination as such
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by slimyem: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
None...!!
...to preserve my ministry...
#no hating,no discrimition#
Thanks!!!
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Tolexander: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: None...!!
...to preserve my ministry...
#no hating,no discrimition#
Thanks!!!
why none? Besides, what is your ministry?
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Poster, I prefer children-masquerading-as-adults like you grow a brain before it is too late.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Tolexander: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, I prefer children-masquerading-as-adults like you grow a brain before it is too late.
girl! This topic is not for under 10. So get inside and help ur sister in the kitchen
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2012
Tolexander: girl! This topic is not for under 10. So get inside and help ur sister in the kitchen
grin

@OP, this topic would be quite offensive and hurtful to those that are either dwarfs or albinos (yes, dwarfs and albinos also browse the internet) so maybe it is wiser to not discuss stuff like this.
I mean these people were born that way; they didn't choose to have their physical deformities.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by EfemenaXY: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
So many small pikin threads opened up in the Family Section of recent.

~ What would you do if...

~ Which would you prefer, this or that...

~ Advice urgently needed from mature minds only...

~ It happened to a friend of a friend...

Mtcheeew!
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by baby124: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
This thread should be closed. Making fun of people that look a certain way, and suggesting that they aint good enough to be happy. Grow up OP.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by stpat1(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2012
Albino. I'm 6ft 2". There's nothing wrong with any of them
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by EfemenaXY: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2012
baby_123: This thread should be closed. Making fun of people that look a certain way, and suggesting that they aint good enough to be happy. Grow up OP.

I agree this thread should be closed.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Tolexander: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
baby_123: This thread should be closed. Making fun of people that look a certain way, and suggesting that they aint good enough to be happy. Grow up OP.
neva intended making jest of any race group or nature. Like i said in the post that i saw no deformity and sickness in both when i was asked the question. Sure u didnt read the post
Re: Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^Discussing it is even more insensitive. Ewww.

(1) (Reply)

Men Undergo Simulated Labor Contractions / should this be encouraged? / 991

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.