Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here (197381 Views)

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2013/2014,let Us Meet Here. / Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Let Meet Here. / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by taddat(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
I'm an N.D HOLDER FRM poly ibadan wit 3.79(upper credit) wanna take d.e form in U.I,or AAUA , pls am i good to go. Quick reply pls
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
taddat: I'm an N.D HOLDER FRM poly ibadan wit 3.79(upper credit) wanna take d.e form in U.I,or AAUA , pls am i good to go. Quick reply pls
u good to go bro upper ios d minimum requirement
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by lat4real: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls as economics/mathematics NCE graduate, can I apply for pure economics at university
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
You are welcome to 2013 Direct Entry e-registration.

The JAMB Direct Entry Portal is now ready and scratch card is available in our office at KAYSYConcept Online Services - Nigeria's Online Educational Service Centre. 5B, Rasheed Babatunde Street, White House Bus Stop, Aka Road, Okoko-Maiko, Lagos.

NOTE: Only JAMB Approved Registration Centres are eligible to conduct the registration. Visit our office to apply
Cost of Scratch Card = N4,000 (Bank Price)... Online Registration Fee = N1,000... Total Fee = N5,000
Visit Our Office to apply, we will help you to avoid errors which may deny you the chances of admission

Click Here to visit our website and see more helpful links
www.kaysyconcept..com
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by dafoly: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tamax:
bro pls we need to talk can I have ya facebook id? Bcs I dont want to ask of ya fone numb here.
here is my fb link
www.facebook.com/dafoly
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Hollyb(f): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls can i apply to a school 4 both jamb and direct entry wil i b considered?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Emmanuel602(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
Please guys is it possible for one to buy more than one DE form and use them for different schools?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmanuel602: Please guys is it possible for one to buy more than one DE form and use them for different schools?

This question has been asked and answered before on this same thread... and the answer was YES
Please read through a thread properly before posting an already answered question. Thank You

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Massif: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
kaysy: You are welcome to 2013 Direct Entry e-registration.

The JAMB Direct Entry Portal is now ready and scratch card is available in our office at KAYSYConcept Online Services - Nigeria's Online Educational Service Centre. 5B, Rasheed Babatunde Street, White House Bus Stop, Aka Road, Okoko-Maiko, Lagos.

NOTE: Only JAMB Approved Registration Centres are eligible to conduct the registration. Visit our office to apply
Cost of Scratch Card = N4,000 (Bank Price)... Online Registration Fee = N1,000... Total Fee = N5,000
Visit Our Office to apply, we will help you to avoid errors which may deny you the chances of admission

www.kaysyconcept..com
GOOD 419, LISTEN, I HAVE MANY .COM(www.africanpresstimes..com and more blogs) AND EASY TO CREAT BUT WHY U WANT TO USE IT TO UPSET PEOPLE. NB FOR U USERS NOTHING LIKE DE CARD AT JAMB OFFICE O Z BANK, WHERE DID HE BUY HIS CARDS OR HE JUST CREAT THEM 4 SALE ON HIS OWN OR WHAT
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tamax:
Bro just be calm....everybdy appreciate each oda here...especially drop out good info like urs....its just to be sure we get the info comfirm so dat oda will nt just go there and didnt find sumtin like dat there....it will be quiet dispointin...try and unda me bro... Like me now I dont leave in lagos so also I nid the DE badly so if the info is comfirmed I will nt mind coming to lagos to get mine....hope u get me rite now...bro
no one has to be anxious of getting the whole world because at the end it belong to nobody. so be at your place,calm down, when the form is eventually out for sales you will surely get at your area.Jamb is nation wide not just lagos alone. all the best.

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
HABRUZZY: no p bro i always give the rite info.what diddey tell u wen u called
thumb up
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 09, 2013
Dude nd babes.......dn't get tins confused.....JAMB direct entry is out! Buh the problm is that.....JAMB allows only registered consultant to register the form because they gav them access code just lik a mere password.......even if u get the card in any bank u can't be able to register it by urself because u will nid the access code nd wich no agent is ready to reveal the secret to this cos they registered nd paid wit JAMB bf this is given to them..............so guys the E-Portal is just sumtin a comp literate can do buh JAMB caused this......guys we 've to accept our fate(that's 9ija for you)............i fink JAMB did this just to avoid congestion and a lot of people in their offices nationwide cos we guys got to submit our credentials with them......since it's only consultant(s) that registered wit them.....na only consultant fit submit for the place o.......nd u knw that wuld be in a gathered way............guys u got to get it frm a consultant...buh beware of 419s.......all the best as we look forward to applying for it.............Frm a reliable source!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by guente02(m): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2013
With about 3.20 cgpa computer science can i get admission into udus?
I'll be graduating this year and I will like to know if it would suffice.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by omodave(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2013
TRIODE: Thank goodness. pls do u know if ABUwill accept diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering for mech eng?

I. Don't knw yet
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by omodave(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2013
Friends u might need this

Don't be too anxious or in hurry to purhasing this DE form frm any centre bcuz most centre are stilling last yrs card inquote I will advice u to wait till it is ceculated Becareful
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2013
Massif: GOOD 419, LISTEN, I HAVE MANY .COM(www.africanpresstimes..com and more blogs) AND EASY TO CREAT BUT WHY U WANT TO USE IT TO UPSET PEOPLE. NB FOR U USERS NOTHING LIKE DE CARD AT JAMB OFFICE O Z BANK, WHERE DID HE BUY HIS CARDS OR HE JUST CREAT THEM 4 SALE ON HIS OWN OR WHAT

I think the best answer for such a fool is to remain silent to him with that his cheap (unprofessional) blog he posted, this guy has said it all so u don't have a choice.

Dekins88: Dude nd babes.......dn't get tins confused.....JAMB direct entry is out! Buh the problm is that.....JAMB allows only registered consultant to register the form because they gav them access code just lik a mere password.......even if u get the card in any bank u can't be able to register it by urself because u will nid the access code nd wich no agent is ready to reveal the secret to this cos they registered nd paid wit JAMB bf this is given to them..............so guys the E-Portal is just sumtin a comp literate can do buh JAMB caused this......guys we 've to accept our fate(that's 9ija for you)............i fink JAMB did this just to avoid congestion and a lot of people in their offices nationwide cos we guys got to submit our credentials with them......since it's only consultant(s) that registered wit them.....na only consultant fit submit for the place o.......nd u knw that wuld be in a gathered way............guys u got to get it frm a consultant...buh beware of 419s.......all the best as we look forward to applying for it.............Frm a reliable source!

omodave: Friends u might need this

Don't be too anxious or in hurry to purhasing this DE form frm any centre bcuz most centre are stilling last yrs card inquote I will advice u to wait till it is ceculated Becareful

NOTE: JAMB 2012 Direct Entry Scratch Card can never work for this year's 2013 e-Registration, if any registration centre says they have the card, the best u can do is to visit in person and confirm for yourself, atleast they should have their address posted online too.

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2013
coolestboi:
Yes u have to register from the consultants/accredited centres. But u can get d card from jamb office or from the authorized bank. And as for the submission of credentials, u will have to do that urself too. The consultants are just there to help with d registration becuz of the codes.

GBAM!
100 Likes
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Danyl(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2013
Tamax: Pls roomates, has anyone buy his/her DE card or reg should pls make it clear to odas here by uploading his/her print out slip snap shot or the DE card snap shot and make it clear to us where he/she get it frm, d amont and all oda information base on the DE card...so dat pple will not fall to pples dat will dupe them on dis DE palava....pls help oda in a rite way....thanks
guy na true talk,u dont nid any screenshot. The form's out,its N4000+ registration fee @ d cafes...
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
kaysy: You are welcome to 2013 Direct Entry e-registration.

www.kaysyconcept..com
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by infoman007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is to inform the general public that the sales of direct entry forms for 2013 has commenced.
if you cannot get it around you.Just let me know your state i will inform you about the nearest place you will get it.
Thanks
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by leckzyb(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
infoman007: This is to inform the general public that the sales o[color=#006600][/color]f direct entry forms for 2013 has commenced.
if you cannot get it around you.Just let me know your state i will inform you about the nearest place you will get it.
Thanks
am in lagos pls where can I get the card
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Danyl:
guy na true talk,u dont nid any screenshot. The form's out,its N4000+ registration fee @ d cafes...

Have u reg ya own... Sayn of dat snapshot is to be sure dat u have really get ya own card atleast u must have the card at hand or even d printout slip now... So u can kindly put odas true by dat snapshot and info abt where u get it....thats all
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Asis(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Greetsn 2 y'all.I would love 2 apply for medicine in UNIZIK,pls does anybody here has any understanding of d sch?..
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
usuf.saeed:
no one has to be anxious of getting the whole world because at the end it belong to nobody. so be at your place,calm down, when the form is eventually out for sales you will surely get at your area.Jamb is nation wide not just lagos alone. all the best.

Bro I no dat okay... D whole world belongs to no one...Its only dat u dont read my previous post...am nt dat really anxious abt d card.... Me and dat guy we are just discussing on the issue of the card... I dicided to reply him dat way so dat the true info can show up frm him... So dat is the reason why I said I nid it badly. Thats all....
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Massif: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=kaysy][/quote]BE MORE CARE THIS IS 419 VIST MY WEB HE SAID, WE ALL KNOW IS BLOG NOT WEB. PLS FRIENDS THIS PERSON WANT TO SALE LAST YEAR CARDS 2U,IF NOT WHERE DID HE BUY HIS CARDS.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Massif: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
PLS FRIENDS, DONT BUY ANY DE FORM ONLINE OR DONT FILL ANY DE ONLINE ANY HOW MANY WEBS ARE FAKE, IS ONLY ONE THAT IS GOOD OUT OF MANY, WHAT THEY DO IS THEY WILL ASK U 2 BUY DE CARD FROM JAMB O BANK, TO FEL IT IN THEIR WEB AFTER THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER UR CARD NUMBER TO SALE IT IN LOWER PRICE.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Kay005: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by XclusivePIE2: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hi guys. Pls am a little bit confused about dis DE. Am an ND2 mech. engr. student and i wil graduate dis year. I want to apply at UNN or UNIZIK with awaiting result. And my ND1 cgpa is distinction, am hoping to kip it dat way till i graduate. Pls how do i go about it now dat d DE form is out. Thanks in anticipation of helpful replies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (112) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.