Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here (197375 Views)

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2013/2014,let Us Meet Here. / Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Let Meet Here. / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
kaysy:

Yes, but am not talking about centres.. am more particular about the price skyrocketing to a price 50% above the original price. Right now the price is N5000 (Form & Reg) for my online customers i.e people that patronized through online advert such as this, while people that just visits my office to register & apply i.e passers by that saw the banner in my office, the price for them is currently N5500. We have been receiving good impressions since and hopefully the reg will kick off soon and i owe this thread a copy of the JAMB DE Slip.

Our prices are relatively high cos we don't just register u, we join u in making a good decision cos we understand this is a life time decision, so we guide you even when u make wrong decisions so that u can get it right. JAMB Brochure is in our office and also available in our website, so applicants have nothing to worry about cos am also in the system, atleast u have seen my websites.. shocked
Mr Kaysy... Diz is what I av bin expectin 4rm u... Encouraging n worthwhile statemt lik diz... But Y av u bin busy doing oda tinz naw... So far u r into d biznez I bliv u wil b givin us valuable info n update! Expectin more of diz plz. Actually, to d house, wat is causing d probs n or confusn is dat ... JAMB opened d e-reg website without making enof provisn for d circulatn of d scratch card...which was not last yr! Wel, I bliv it wil circulate soon. Thnx.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Kay005: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
@dafoly ur ND result (statement or certificate), O'level result (one sitting or two sittings) and citizenship certificate.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by dafoly: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kay005: @dafoly ur ND result (statement or certificate), O'level result (one sitting or two sittings) and citizenship certificate.
thanx man, i do think dey make d certificate a compulsory tin not until nw dat i know 1 can use his statement, i'll stil nid ur help later sha cos i'm thinking of picking unilorin
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Massif: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tamax:

No mind dem jare...na so 9ja pple dey do...u surpost don no dat... Untill mayb u cum give dem for there hus b4 dem go blive U. Anyway make u leave everyone to get it at there convinent and trusted places rada making ya self to look like 419 for hear...no vex if my word be like insult ooo bro.
Your father is an idiotic animal big fool, GOOGLE JAMB/DE@kaysy
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Massif: Your father is an idiotic animal big fool, GOOGLE JAMB/DE@kaysy
caution! watch your language you ulter to others. afterall here is no one father's site. if you are not convince about their proof and evidences,nobody hold you down or forced you to get the card from them. go out,get yours and come here with a better proof.
as for me, i have a reliable cafe that i can get it and at worst i will go to jamb office. sure i will get the real info. please let peace FLOURISH.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by TRIODE: 2:56am On Mar 11, 2013
Empiremate: hey man! Keep promoting ur stuff called blog. I aint concern abt it. U can kip running ur mouth of thrash. Its OUT!! Good to hear! Then, go get it and register. All i knw is dat, pictures dont lie... Lets see ur printed DE SLIP.. If u fink ur info is factual!! I rest my case
hmm as for me i thinkits safer to keep cool and purshase after d jamb utme exam and if possible, banks should be the best place to purchase from. why the rush? guys its a lot better to look b4 u leap. safe.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 4:26am On Mar 11, 2013
usuf.saeed:
caution! watch your language you ulter to others. afterall here is no one father's site. if you are not convince about their proof and evidences,nobody hold you down or forced you to get the card from them. go out,get yours and come here with a better proof.
as for me, i have a reliable cafe that i can get it and at worst i will go to jamb office. sure i will get the real info. please let peace FLOURISH.
Thank you bro...God will butter ya bread... I HAVE NO COMMENT TO GIVE...U HAVE SAID IT ALL.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by mathefaro(m): 5:36am On Mar 11, 2013
you guyz should take it easy o, no one can force anybody to buy the scratch card from him/her, they are just giving out info amd probably advertising market. So i tink if ure not interested just relax, sit back as tinz unfold. We shall all get the admission definitely dis year IJN. Gud mawning pals
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by hopefullman: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Kay005: @dafoly ur ND result (statement or certificate), O'level result (one sitting or two sittings) and citizenship certificate.
which one is citizenship certificate?cn i use avidavit
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by hopefullman: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2013
which one is citizenship certificate?cn i use avidavit?do they requir I.T letter also?2nks
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Jenniangel(f): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2013
. Cnt we just act as adults 4 once? Everybody is giving out information 4 d benefit of all, wat u ar xpected 2 do is to verify and confirm d info. I searched jamb site 4 their approved reg centres and i got a number of d centre closest 2 me, i cald them 2 make enquiry and i was 2ld #6000. Will stil make further enquiries. But 4 d main time let peace reign, the form is actually OUT

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2013
mathefaro: you guyz should take it easy o, no one can force anybody to buy the scratch card from him/her, they are just giving out info amd probably advertising market. So i tink if ure not interested just relax, sit back as tinz unfold. We shall all get the admission definitely dis year IJN. Gud mawning pals
Gbam!... this is the mindset of a learned, advance and a positive human being, it's just not a do or die affair wink

And this?... is the mindset of a negative and frustrated human being whose life is so boring even to the community where he exists. thank you for posting that google search stuff, i already did and guess what??... you have just succeeded in promoting me the more with your ignorance. no wonder they say if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.. that's what u tried and i think the option is ok for u, by u and with u alone. Be careful boy... daddy says so

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Qualcoms: Mr Kaysy... Diz is what I av bin expectin 4rm u... Encouraging n worthwhile statemt lik diz... But Y av u bin busy doing oda tinz naw... So far u r into d biznez I bliv u wil b givin us valuable info n update! Expectin more of diz plz. Actually, to d house, wat is causing d probs n or confusn is dat ... JAMB opened d e-reg website without making enof provisn for d circulatn of d scratch card...which was not last yr! Wel, I bliv it wil circulate soon. Thnx.

Thanks bro... Observation noted, really sorry about that but u know how it feels when you work so hard to earn a reputation and someone comes all of a sudden to call it 419. it can be so devastating and annoying, but never the less... i think they are kids, Nairaland did not make provision for us to see the age of each person beside their names, atleast that would have helped.

Meanwhile
kaysy: You are welcome to 2013 Direct Entry e-registration.

The JAMB Direct Entry Portal is now ready and scratch card is available in our office at KAYSYConcept Online Services - Nigeria's Online Educational Service Centre. 5B, Rasheed Babatunde Street, White House Bus Stop, Aka Road, Okoko-Maiko, Lagos.

NOTE: Only JAMB Approved Registration Centres are eligible to conduct the registration. Visit our office to apply
Cost of Scratch Card = N4,000 (Bank Price)... Online Registration Fee = N1,000... Total Fee = N5,000
Visit Our Office to apply, we will help you to avoid errors which may deny you the chances of admission

Click Here to visit our website and see more helpful links
www.kaysyconcept..com
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Empiremate(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2013
TRIODE: hmm as for me i thinkits safer to keep cool and purshase after d jamb utme exam and if possible, banks should be the best place to purchase from. why the rush? guys its a lot better to look b4 u leap. safe.
Thank you jawe.. Let them rush in to get it in an unauthorised centres like their so-called càfe. There's is a general saying,' RUSH IN, RUSH OUT!'

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Godwin88(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2013
The issue of whether D.E form is nw on sale or not shldn't b a problem at all. It dosn't matter hw early or late u purchase ur scratch card, what matters is d outcome.
While some get sleepless 9te on d issue of scratch card sales, odas get sleepless 9te in reinforcing deir plans and ensuring dey make a wise and well calculated move .
I implore evry1 2 remain steadfast and nt loose focus ova dis issue of scratch card cos some may buy deirs on d closing date and get admitted, while some may purchase deirs on d commencement date and nt get admitted.
May God's grace be with us all!

2 Likes

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Godwin88: The issue of whether D.E form is nw on sale or not shldn't b a problem at all. It dosn't matter hw early or late u purchase ur scratch card, what matters is d outcome.
While some get sleepless 9te on d issue of scratch card sales, odas get sleepless 9te in reinforcing deir plans and ensuring dey make a wise and well calculated move .
I implore evry1 2 remain steadfast and nt loose focus ova dis issue of scratch card cos some may buy deirs on d closing date and get admitted, while some may purchase deirs on d commencement date and nt get admitted.
May God's grace be with us all!
Amen:-)
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2013
for D.e aspirants living around FALOMO ZENITH bank at Falomo has the card for sale
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Ekue: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2013
good work guys.i really love this thread......i am a graduate of mapoly and i study marketing as my discipline with gpa of 3.48pls i will like to know if its possible for me to be admitted to oau to study accounting or economics??.....pls i need some one to help me out...,..here is my email.......henrik299@yahoo.com thanks to you all[i][/i]
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by shadelek(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2013
Excelboi: Anyone applying for next year D.E to Unilorin here?
yea, I want to apply for accounting education with my NCE result. Any latest info!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Walexz02(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2013
HABRUZZY: for D.e aspirants living around FALOMO ZENITH bank at Falomo has the card for sale
Welldone dude! Wt a great work u just did....
I am just waiting for my school(polyibadan) to realease our statement of results. As soon as they do, i wil buy and start d regstratn asap!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by zurryg(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
weldn guys, u pple are doing gud work...pls any unilorin D.E aspirant...I had 3.71 in ma ND and want to appy for acoounting...please guys i need ur advice...thanks
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
*smiles*hey guys jst like ah promised to update u guys on the sales of jamb d.e form ASAP .i'm glad to inform u all dat d form iz nw on sale @any zenith bank branch.dis was confirmed 2me 2dy as i went to enquire abt it,in my area.i implore al candidate who av shown enthusiasm to stat purchasing dia's nw...rememba"the earlier,the better".

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Edithspecials: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
HABRUZZY: for D.e aspirants living around FALOMO ZENITH bank at Falomo has the card for sale
just bought mine
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by adapelwis: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
OK I'VE TRIED READING THROUGH SOME OF THE COMMENTS HERE. THIS THREAD AND THE PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE HERE HAVE BEEN OF HELP TO ME. THANKS. I'M A NEW MEMBER HERE AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK.
1) CAN I GET MORE THAN ONE DIRECT ENTRY FORM?
2) I HAD AN ABB IN MY CAMBRIDGE A LEVELS IN CHEM, PHY, AND BIO RESPECTIVELY WILL I BE ADMITTED IN UNILAG AND UI FOR MEDICINE?

I'M AWAITING YOUR REPLY THANKS.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by zurryg(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
does unilorin need I.T for D.E?....any1 with correct info pls
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Jenniangel(f): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Edithspecials: just bought mine
congrat, which school and course?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Edithspecials: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Jenni_angel: congrat, which school and course?
UNN pub admin
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
was it also zenith bank you got yours
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by hopefullman: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ekue: good work guys.i really love this thread......i am a graduate of mapoly and i study marketing as my discipline with gpa of 3.48pls i will like to know if its possible for me to be admitted to oau to study accounting or economics??.....pls i need some one to help me out...,..here is my email.......henrik299@yahoo.com thanks to you all[i][/i]
hav u aplid 4ur xcript?hw much is it?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by kaysy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Good Luck dear... wish u the best
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by adapelwis: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
OK I'VE TRIED READING THROUGH SOME OF THE COMMENTS HERE. THIS THREAD AND THE PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE HERE HAVE BEEN OF HELP TO ME. THANKS. I'M A NEW MEMBER HERE AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK.
1) CAN I GET MORE THAN ONE DIRECT ENTRY FORM?
2) I HAD AN ABB IN MY CAMBRIDGE A LEVELS IN CHEM, PHY, AND BIO RESPECTIVELY WILL I BE ADMITTED IN UNILAG AND UI FOR MEDICINE?

I'M AWAITING YOUR REPLY THANKS.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Abiolabalogun(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
pls bro hw much do u bought it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (112) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.