Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) (29641 Views)

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink / 99% Of Cancer Victims Never Saw It Coming, Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by crackhouse(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2012
The coconut get belle.
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2012
THAT'S A BIG LIE...that is FUFU/AKPU you put inside a half of the coconut after you broke it..
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by fortyfeet(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2012
jidegirl12: Meern that freaks me out!! I'm having goosebumps embarassed...I will ask my grocer at the produce section on sunday when I go grocery shopping.
I seem to be the only one unshakable here. I've seem such over 7 times. So, not strange.
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Edetbless(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2012
lactemps: There is a possibility of that happening. The Coconut either overstayed on the tree or when it was cut off.
There may be little or no water in it, 'cos the water has been used to 'initiate' the re-growing process.

I agree with u. I have seen b4.
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Manuche(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Virick: Go ahead and google "germinating Coconuts" its in the early stages of growing into a tree. The milk has apparently crystallised. There are many recipes one can make with that fluff. Folks, Please smiley.
yes germinating seed.
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by ladyju(f): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2012
It's nothing. I think I've seen that b4. It happens during harmathan period
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by noskybanj(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2012
Its noting my frnd. Just eat d coconut nd keep d seed. Wait 4 12 o clock in d mid9t nd u will discover ur flying abilities. Lolz
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by jomarick(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2012
:DLie! I no gree,na peer seed them put inside
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Ninilowo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Highbros:
I bought it from a very beautiful girl that was hawking it on my way back from work.
Very beautiful girl? u say? UNA DON ENTER ONE CHANCCE.
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by toprealman: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by slevin1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
My friend will u stop asking d wrong people and look for an old man and ask him, he might actually tell u if it's a good sign or a bad one. Bt I believe it's a good one.
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by 3direct: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sweet Coconut

Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by ojophilip11: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Eeh coconut wit seed. Nawah ooo
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by 19naia(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
if you know coconuts well then you would see what i have seen,that every coconut at full matureity has little seed nodes inside the three holes at the top of the nut..most coconuts have tiny seed nodes that are hard to find among the white nut fiber inside,but they are there and out of that sprouts the new tree...this case of large seed node has the same colour as the normal tiny seed node,except where it has swollen to fill the entire core of the nut...The whole coconut is the seed yes, but even ordinary nuts like groundnuts and even beans have a small seed node where the power of the seed comes from while the rest of the seed body is just reserve of food for growth before the plant actually puts roots to work for itself...Its a coconut with a swollen seed node....potent,,the above post said its swells like that just before it puts out its new tree...Even myself i swell also before i put out my seed to sprout a new being..its natural..
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Mblem(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Its a pity dat u guys are nt still xperience enough to know why d coconut is like dat......d coconut as started growing so dats why the seed is inside browse on germination of coconut for more details
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Mblem(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mblem: Its a pity dat u guys are nt still xperience enough to know why d coconut is like dat......d coconut as started growing so dats why the seed is inside browse on germination of coconut for more details
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by babeface3: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
the water inside could cake after a long tyme. think i have seen such coconut
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by ivy5(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
shocked
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Yusfull(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2012
babeface3: the water inside could cake after a long tyme. think i have seen such coconut
lady j u: It's nothing. I think I've seen that b4. It happens during harmathan period

You think you've seen it..... Not sure..... Why won't yu be sure if you've truly seen it? Liars
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by GeneralGaricks: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Highbros: My heart is still beating faster. Which kind coconut be this??shocked

Bros, are you High
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by GeneralGaricks: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
jidegirl12: Meern that freaks me out!! I'm having goosebumps embarassed...I will ask my grocer at the produce section on sunday when I go grocery shopping.

Formings....

1 Like

Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Youngzedd(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
LuvkareeMa: The coconut get fibroid cheesy

Nairalanders o gini.
Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2012
General Garicks:

Bros, are you High
Na your father high, édiot. You no get respect ni?

1 Like

Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Vansnickers: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
REALITY101:

Bro you don't need to make fun of your religion over everything including a mare coconut

Who is this Human?! What are you yapping bruv?

1 Like

Re: Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) by Wapgod(m): 3:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Check out the Newest and raining nigerian social network
http://amebo.nstars.org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's D Difference Btw Pasta, Spaghetti N Macaroni / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.