Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You (1178 Views)

Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service / Message From The Lord Jesus To Christians & Pastors - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Abeg oh, all of these Pastors that threaten and scare their members with hell, sickness and death if they fail to bring "Gods" Money, please help me answer: When did God ask you to be his accountant or Tax Officer?

Secondly those of you selling 24 hour "blessing" in foreign currency what account do you send "Gods money" to God to?

Then those of you who have turned God not only to a money doubler but now a bureau the Change God, please what is the domiciliary account it is being sent to?

Most importantly those of you who ignore Mattew 25 vs 31_ 46 where God instructs that giving to the least is how we will be judged on Judgement day and prefer to use God to play Kalo kalo, I won't stop praying for you.

-A. E-

2 Likes

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Earlier this week (Tuesday, I believe) Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo was at HICC Church in Gbagada as a Guest Preacher.

He informed the audience that there is something he does which is called a 24 hour blessing in which those who tap into it receive a huge blessing within 24 hours. According to the Pastor, Those who wanted this special blessing were to come out and line up and sow a seed of USD $ 240.00 (Two hundred and forty USD).

He informed the congregation that there is also another special blessing which requires paying $100 and also asked those paying this sum to come out and form a second line.

He further said that those who wanted both special blessings should come forth and form a third queue between both queues and come out with $340.

All queues were full, long and crowded.

I was informed of this by a relative of mine who is a member of the Church and was filled with disgust.

He wondered why these "blessings" are not available to those who could not afford such sums.

-A.E-
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
U wan truncate people hustle?
I know when I sow that I reap. I don't care if you have proof that the Bible supports it or not. I do it and it works for me. That's all that matters.

I don't care what pastor does with my money. If im like, make im use am sponsor terrorists and open brothels, na God go judge am.

To obey is better than to sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by truthislight: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
musKeeto: U wan truncate people hustle?
I know when I sow that I reap. I don't care if you have proof that the Bible supports it or not. I do it and it works for me. That's all that matters.

I don't care what pastor does with my money. If im like, make im use am sponsor terrorists and open brothels, na God go judge am.

To obey is better than to sacrifice.

lol.

For the steeple!!!

1 Like

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Goshen360(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ OP! OP!! OP!!!

How many times I call you Touch not God's anointed and do his prophets no harm....you are warned o.... shocked.... grin grin
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by pastormustwacc: 12:52am On Dec 01, 2012
My responses was hidden
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Op...pastor mathew ashimolowo did not use threats...why d misleading caption? And for those of u passing judgement on givers who respond, a word for u..it is rather unfortunate that many in christianity have made truth the accumulation of FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE rather than what it should be in our lives,which is a way of thinking. Knowing or believing things that are true does not mean that we have TRUTH. A person who believes that jesus is the Son of God, believe something that is true, but does he have truth? Truth to xtians must become more than just the accumulation of accurate bible knowledge..if we use the correct biblical facts we possess to hold others in judgement we demonstrate our lack of TRUTH..IMPROPER JUDGEMENT OF OTHERS IS THE CLEAREST SIGN OF A FAILURE TO DISCERN TRUTH.. If ayam incapable of receiving right things from someone who is not of my denominational stripe or may not understand all that i do or challenges me to think on a higer level, i demonstrate by my improper judgement a lack of willingness to walk in truth..Agreed we are not to believe or receive everything that is spoken to us, but our ATTITUDE is a clear window to the truth we possess. Only the most POMPOUS AND ARRGANT OF SOULS would profess to understand ALL TRUTH. It is possible to believe wrong things and still have truth; for truth is a way of thinking and not just the accumulation of accurate knowlegde..if we sought relationship over the accumulation of biblical knowledge, we would find a significant increase in the revelation of God toward us.
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2012
@op, nice thread!
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by tpia1: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2012
The wicked run when no one is pursuing them.
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2012
tpia1: The wicked run when no one is pursuing them.
The foolish troll when they have no comment to make.

4 Likes

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by tpia1: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Coward, low IQ

What a combination.
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
^Low IQ? How did you arrive at that? Take it easy my man, lets focus on the topic!
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by tpia1: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
are you his boyfriend?
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Goshen360(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ tpia1 and musKeeto......make una no le' me open thread and join ya both in marriage o.....ya both will make a perfect couple...... grin...... cool And make una stop this cat and dog style before I start dey bind and loose now.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by tpia1: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
well, if the fellow has a crush on me, do i tell him to stop crushing or what.

did i ask him to start crushing?

he waanks everytime he sees my post.

i dont control what he does in the privacy of his bedroom, so he's free to waank at whatever he likes.
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Goshen360(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
^^^
Don't mind him jare my dear....he likes you but doesn't know how to say it in the open forum like this. I'm speaking on his behalf.You know say him na musKee and want to bite you but you go slap any musKee that attempts to bite you, lolz....#HeOnceToldMeHeWasEyeingYou,shhhhh,Don'tTellHimIToldYou#..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by honeric01(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
Goshen360: @ OP! OP!! OP!!!

How many times I call you Touch not God's anointed and do his prophets no harm....you are warned o.... shocked.... grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Cherish100(f): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Once attended a church where offering was done about 7 times. There was general offering, seed offering, harvest offering, tithe and offering, etc. and the pastor made it seem like if you didn't put the offerings, you wouldn't be blessed. Everyone looked around to see who was putting offering and the 'bad apple' that wasn't. Worse, members showed no love. It was just eye service and more like who drove the flashiest car, who made the biggest pledge. It was all so irritating. During a crusade in church, the General Overseer came and kept talking about how Governors, Ministers and top politicians were looking for him. How he prayed for a Governor and he was re-elected. Then, he brought out hankerchiefs to be sold for 100k or was it 50k, saying using it would cause you to prosper and all that. You need to have seen how people qeued to buy a handkerchief that costs not more than 50 naira in the market. My mother went up to the pastor and requested she be given one, as she didn't have money to pay. In the end, I used the handkerchief to clean catarrgh and never bothered washing it. I'm sure most of the people who used their hard-earned money to purchase that face-wipe aren't richer than they were. God's blessings cannot be bought and let no preacher confuse you otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by honeric01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
Cherish100: Once attended a church where offering was done about 7 times. There was general offering, seed offering, harvest offering, tithe and offering, etc. and the pastor made it seem like if you didn't put the offerings, you wouldn't be blessed. Everyone looked around to see who was putting offering and the 'bad apple' that wasn't. Worse, members showed no love. It was just eye service and more like who drove the flashiest car, who made the biggest pledge. It was all so irritating. During a crusade in church, the General Overseer came and kept talking about how Governors, Ministers and top politicians were looking for him. How he prayed for a Governor and he was re-elected. Then, he brought out hankerchiefs to be sold for 100k or was it 50k, saying using it would cause you to prosper and all that. You need to have seen how people qeued to buy a handkerchief that costs not more than 50 naira in the market. My mother went up to the pastor and requested she be given one, as she didn't have money to pay. In the end, I used the handkerchief to clean catarrgh and never bothered washing it. I'm sure most of the people who used their hard-earned money to purchase that face-wipe aren't richer than they were. God's blessings cannot be bought and let no preacher confuse you otherwise.

My sister, most Nigerians have been blinded not by religion but by poverty and the rush for quick/instant wealth. sad
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Goshen360(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
Cherish100: Once attended a church where offering was done about 7 times. There was general offering, seed offering, harvest offering, tithe and offering, etc. and the pastor made it seem like if you didn't put the offerings, you wouldn't be blessed. Everyone looked around to see who was putting offering and the 'bad apple' that wasn't. Worse, members showed no love. It was just eye service and more like who drove the flashiest car, who made the biggest pledge. It was all so irritating. During a crusade in church, the General Overseer came and kept talking about how Governors, Ministers and top politicians were looking for him. How he prayed for a Governor and he was re-elected. Then, he brought out hankerchiefs to be sold for 100k or was it 50k, saying using it would cause you to prosper and all that. You need to have seen how people qeued to buy a handkerchief that costs not more than 50 naira in the market. My mother went up to the pastor and requested she be given one, as she didn't have money to pay. In the end, I used the handkerchief to clean catarrgh and never bothered washing it. I'm sure most of the people who used their hard-earned money to purchase that face-wipe aren't richer than they were. God's blessings cannot be bought and let no preacher confuse you otherwise.

grin grin grin at the emboldened. When we continue to attack of these ritualistic practices in the church, some will misunderstand us, thinking we are enemies of the church. All these practices are simply not the core of our faith and calling!

2 Likes

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
God knows I won't give my kobo to any so called pastor with a private jet
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by truthislight: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
Don't mind him jare my dear....he likes you but doesn't know how to say it in the open forum like this. I'm speaking on his behalf.You know say him na musKee and want to bite you but you go slap any musKee that attempts to bite you, lolz....#HeOnceToldMeHeWasEyeingYou,shhhhh,Don'tTellHimIToldYou#..... grin grin grin

you talk like a prophet.

This two go along way.

It is muskee that let me to know that Tpia na babe.

How did he come to know that?
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2012
Lols, see as my love life just dey play like cinema, goshen and truthislight focus on the gospel, leave me and my self-service fantasy matter for matthias..
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2012
truthislight:

you talk like a prophet.

This two go along way.

It is muskee that let me to know that Tpia na babe.

How did he come to know that?

I'm just knowing this now.
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by truthislight: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
doubleDx:

I'm just knowing this now.

yes o!

Its true.

Look at her confirmation comment in her post up there.
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tpia is an ugly old lady, well mid 40's,post menopause era.
Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by Goshen360(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
babaearly: Tpia is an ugly old lady, well mid 40's,post menopause era.

I reject that for my dearest sister. I reject it by force and by fire. #EvenMeSefDeyEyeHerButAsMuskeeNaMyGoodBrotherNaEimMakeMeLeafHer4Muskee,Shhhhhh NoLetMuskeeHearThisTalkMakeWeBothNoStartDeyQuarrelWhoGoWinCarryTpiaGo#.....She is a pretty lady and though. I like though ladies anyway...... cool

1 Like

Re: Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You by truthislight: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
babaearly: Tpia is an ugly old lady, well mid 40's,post menopause era.

na waoh!

Muskee go vex o!

Him babe?
Lol.

Guy, you get bad blood o!

Men!
Guy you harsh!

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Vs Islam; No Leadership, Different Results. / Gays And Lesbians,sodomites & Gomorites,should God Apologize For Destroying U B4 / Ahamefuna, May My Name Never Be Found Wanting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.