Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (71046 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Borat1: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
Well what do you know?
Our thread's full and i thought to open a new one
Although its opened on the back of a dissapointing loss, I think its a sign of good things to come  wink
Lets Continue Here
Goodluck
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by yousouph(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
How the YELSI thread reached the another page quickly? Anyway, let the LOSS continue here. Hehehe
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by bandely(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
And now, let the winning begins!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2009
Borat, thanks. Good man. . .I'm impressed.
Yesterday I had to go through mild wahala to get the Arses to do a new thread.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
bandely:

And now, let the winning begins!

grin grin grin

[size=5pt]hi bandy[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Borat1: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2009
Yeah Criz,
No problem.
Even tho i've got no clue why a thread's locked when it reaches 100 pages, i saw ours had, so i did this.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Borat1: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
Guess who's back from MECCA? shocked shocked
Murky whats up? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
sharraaaap grin

i was negotiating for a rich sheik to buy my team grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2009
She was under good care taking care of me
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
Hold on. . . . Ibime has never created Chelsea thread before. . . . last time it was Nateevs, before that BlueDiva and FBS. . . . I thought we had power-rotation agreement and thread-creator position was supposed to be zoned to South-South this time. . . . . I no go gree o!. . . . this is unconstitutional!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by allboyz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
STARTING A NU THREAD WITH A LOSE. . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
Hold on. . . . Ibime has never created Chelsea thread before. . . . last time it was Nateevs, before that BlueDiva and FBS. . . . I thought we had power-rotation agreement and thread-creator position was supposed to be zoned to South-South this time. . . . . I no go gree o!. . . . this is unconstitutional!!!

grin grin

STARTING A NU THREAD WITH A LOSE. . . . . Shocked

Yesterday was the loss.
Today the new thread was created.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
mukina2:

sharraaaap grin

i was negotiating for a rich sheik to buy my team grin

LOL. grin And did you succeed?

Ibime:

Well, we heard you went on your monthly spa treatment in Belgium when the power-rotation meeting took place last night.
How is your nose job, by the way? I heard you went for the MJ look. Good choice. wink grin

Anywayz, the Kazakhstani man decided to step in on your behalf. Just be patient, k? His tenure will be over soon.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
criz grin how dare you talk of Ibime's nose job grin grin

i succeeded . . .they offered me a 100 billion dollar deal grin

hi diva
how are you? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
hi diva
how are you?

Heard you went on maternity leave.
How the sextuplets? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
persin nor fit greet you again grin
i heard you guys won . .na why i say make i hail you.

ohh the babies are doing good. am sending three to you and Mr bluediva grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Borat1: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
Wait a sec,
From your conversation, it looks like a certain sum is awarded to whoever starts a thread for his/her club? No?
Forward my money now before i scatter ground! angry
lol
We play everton this week. . .
Hope they wont carry over their yeye morale from todays game.
Anyway its a home game.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2009
mukina2:

persin nor fit greet you again grin
i heard you guys won . .na why i say make i hail you.

ohh the babies are doing good. am sending three to you and Mr bluediva grin grin

Yes o, we won from behind. cheesy

Mr BlueDiva and I have more than enough mouths to feed.
Try offering one or two to Cristalz, heard she loves toddlers. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
Everytime we loose plenty chances. . .we end up loosing!. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Eastbay/Nateevs
I'm not blaming the ref for Chelsea's loss. Far from it.
Chelsea lost 'cos they were simply outplayed, and they failed to take their chances.

I talked about the ref 'cos there were a number of calls I didn't agree with. Match observation.

It's when you play well and do everything right but the ref deliberately thwarts you Ovrebo-style, that's when you directly blame a ref.

@Bluediva
''Just a game'', huh? Okay o. grin
But, you have got to agree with me now that after getting humbled by Blackburn and Manchester City in quick succession, you've got no right to compare United to a ''Stoke team''.
Any good team can lose on any given day. Like I said, ain't always about dem big names.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
lalaboi:

Everytime we loose plenty chances. . .we end up loosing!. . . .

Off topic. . . . why do most Nigerians misspell the word losing?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2009
Ibime:

Off topic. . . . why do most Nigerians misspell the word losing?

Because they spell exactly the way they think it sounds.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by eyoniggar(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2009
Haaaa, Chinekeme!!! Borat is the creator? " Things fall apart".
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
davidylan:

Because they spell exactly the way they think it sounds.

If that's the case then we'll probably have it spelt like "LOOZING" don't you think. . .

I think it's the confusion with the double "o". . . Most words with double o in them usually are pronounced with the vowel phonetic sound "U". .

So many people just spell it "loose". . . you will notice that not many sane people will spell "loss" as "looss". .

It's one the many things about English language fundamentals I used to disagree with.

English Language is arbitrary but not constant.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
This Chelsea thread na wa this evening. grin

Any time I see 'Mr Bluediva' I just start laughing, dunno why. grin
@Bluediva
Yeah, I love dem toddlers but I've got no experience. sad
Collect them from Muki for me. . .I'll come for them when they are potty-trained. cheesy grin

@Borat
What sum? LOL grin grin
No sum is awarded to any thread creator o.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Borat1: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
Eyonucca,
Things fall apart ke? The only thing that has fallen apart is your username grin
Cant believe murky refused to unban you? That girl mean o! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2009
Offtopic. . . why does Nateevs always use the phrase "Common Chelsea" instead of "Come on Chelsea!". grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2009
^^ STFU Nucca, You want him to type in Izon?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by eyoniggar(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2009
~Borat~:

Eyonucca,
Things fall apart ke? The only thing that has fallen apart is your username grin >>1
Cant believe murky refused to unban you? That girl mean o! tongue >>>2

1:Nah it hasn't.
2: There was a repercussion for that BAN though. She knows. grin

Wish u the best of luck, cos if anything goes wrong this season, na u ooo.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2009
criz
Mr bluediva lol grin
you well so? grin

Ibime is high on pawpaw leaves grin this evening.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2009
@Ibime, Moi never create Chelsea Thread before or have I?    grin

@Borat - Good job.

@others running their mouth like a broken water pipe at ojuelegba road, for whatever negative remarks you make here, I say BACK TO SENDER!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Emperoh(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2009
FBS:

@Ibime, Moi never create Chelsea Thread before or have I? grin

You have. . . but u sold you post-right for an evening with Muki!!! tongue grin grin
After that evening she went into a two week hiatus!!!
Wetin u do am!! tongue

Muki
I don go CNN announce your loss. . . who did that thingy to you?
Was it FBS? grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.