Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. (2485 Views)

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant / Hot Or Not? Stephanie Okereke Linus' Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by ColourME: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2012
Deleted
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by ColourME: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2012
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by NnamdiN: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2012
No offence but I think you should go and smoke garri. How this nonsense take fine for ya eye Should my woman rock any of your so called make up, I'll invite MFM pastors to cast the demon that has possessed her out. ;8
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2012
just peeping at your username shows that security jobs are not paying well undecided
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by yme1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
I love the red hair but the blush is wrong and the lipstick looks dry
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by kay9(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^

Whats wrong with you people?? Its the same bloody picture; the 2nd and 3rd are just color-edited.

Some one is even talking about blush... angry Dumb blonde.
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by yme1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
kay9: ^^

Whats wrong with you people?? Its the same bloody picture; the 2nd and 3rd are just color-edited.

Some one is even talking about blush... angry Dumb blonde.
Fu*ktard! do you you read at all or you are just plain dunce
who doesn't know its the same pic? did you not read the posters question?
what kinda idiotic Mo*ron are you? kindly go get your clothes where you had your bath cause ur unclad stu*pidity self is losing it kiss
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by kay9(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^

One dumb blonde pissed off. Coooooool! grin
Re: Rate This Make-up Of Stephanie-okereke. by dominique(f): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2012
One word to describe the results- clownish

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Pose In Front Of A Mirror And Take Pictures Of Themselves. / ANOTHER WONDER BRA: Undo Your Bra By Simply Clapping / Skincare Products In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.