Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34380 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by barapistis(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
fideco:
Earn $25 for every email u process!
You will be supplied with all of the information to send out. You are Guaranteed to get paid instantly 4 each email u process.
This is an easy, profitable opportunity to earn $$ every week 4rm home.
Inorder to proceed nd start d email processor program, follow the steps below.
- Open a seperate email address for this purpose.
- Open an online payment processor (liberty reserve, payza or paypal-if u have)
- Order for the email processor manual ($25 or #4000)

you cn do this work whenever u want or hav free time. There wil b no one looking over ur shoulders because u wil be ur own boss. U wil easily be able to make weekly with this unique system depending on hw hard u re willing to work.
Please be reassured that this is NO "GET RICH QUICK SCHEME", Yet with very little effort you will be able to achieve the financial freedom u deserve.
On a typical day of work as an email processor, you wil wake up in the morning check ur email inbox, process the emails in ur inbox by sending them out to the interested prospects who hav asked 4 this information after receiving $25 per email u send out.
The program is 100% legitimate so u wil not be spamming people to get paid $25 per email. These clients wil be requesting 4 these emails to be sent to them. The response message u wil be sending in these emails wil be provided to u from ur training manuals.
This is an easy step by step program that you'll not hav to invest a dime in!
All u need is access to the internet and an email address to check ur mails you'll be processing daily.
Thats it!
To get the manual send a request email to chidexy1@gmail.com

show us your earnings or pm me a screen shot..of your earning
got a lot of mails about this opportunity in my box and even mails from you too
i undertstand the system but just reluctant to take action
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fastlane84: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
samseen02: Have been following this trend for some times nw. Pls I nid d ebook abt hw to sell fiverr gigs. I'll be very grateful for this help. Thanx! My email saintsamson02@gmail.com

Send a blank message 2 fastlane.g@gmail.com

For Ultimate fiverr guide n videos. Simple n straight r to the point
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fideco: 1:14am On Apr 22, 2013
bara pistis:

show us your earnings or pm me a screen shot..of your earning
got a lot of mails about this opportunity in my box and even mails from you too
i undertstand the system but just reluctant to take action

I can easily just paste my liberty reserve account for the past 3months for people to see. But that was what those guyz who started selling ebooks about BOM, fiverr, Forex trading etc.. did. Pasting screen shots, making you think you can start today and be rich over night.
This program is not a hyip, betting, trading, prediction, refferal and most importantly it is not a get rich quick scheme.
Your earnings in this program is 100% dependent on your ability to work. So me posting my earnings will only be spamming you and which is highly prohibited.

Now this is what I can say to you!
Apart from selling the material for this program, I spend 60% of my time working as an Email Processor. So I am fully aware of all what it takes to be an Email Processor. I am making money with this program processing at least 1 - 2 emails daily working for some hrs. You can start and may earn more than me or less depending on ur ability to work. So, there is no tricks jst by following simple steps and you wil get there.
Thanks for ur interest, If you have anymore question please ask.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by samseen02(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
fastlane84:

Send a blank message 2 fastlane.g@gmail.com

For Ultimate fiverr guide n videos. Simple n straight r to the point
gotcha, message sent
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tlolu: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2013
really i dont understand jack of what you guys are talking about, but am interested i heard Hyip is a good and easy method, but now u guys are making me understand its not true.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by 2sexyus: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
HYIP? You will be dead as broke before you realise it.
Tlolu: really i dont understand jack of what you guys are talking about, but am interested i heard Hyip is a good and easy method, but now u guys are making me understand its not true.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ernersinfobank(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wow! I have an upper hand here. Lol. Nobody knows or talks about crowdfunding. This is my major source of wealth online. You can make good success here but if you need the information, then it will cost you 100$ and it is refundable. That is If you do not make money with it in 3 consecutive months.

Note: no free launch, you must also be ready to commit your cash. And your cash works for you. QED!

If you are interested simply drop your email here.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Kul3ger(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
fideco:

I can easily just paste my liberty reserve account for the past 3months for people to see. But that was what those guyz who started selling ebooks about BOM, fiverr, Forex trading etc.. did. Pasting screen shots, making you think you can start today and be rich over night.
This program is not a hyip, betting, trading, prediction, refferal and most importantly it is not a get rich quick scheme.
Your earnings in this program is 100% dependent on your ability to work. So me posting my earnings will only be spamming you and which is highly prohibited.

Now this is what I can say to you!
Apart from selling the material for this program, I spend 60% of my time working as an Email Processor. So I am fully aware of all what it takes to be an Email Processor. I am making money with this program processing at least 1 - 2 emails daily working for some hrs. You can start and may earn more than me or less depending on ur ability to work. So, there is no tricks jst by following simple steps and you wil get there.
Thanks for ur interest, If you have anymore question please ask.
fideco, i love diz info, buh am just a novice in dis whole internet biz..is it possible to have a chat wit u?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by 2sexyus: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2013
No need to drop email...

Google is your best friend!

I will be back to educate you on this...
ernersinfobank: Wow! I have an upper hand here. Lol. Nobody knows or talks about crowdfunding. This is my major source of wealth online. You can make good success here but if you need the information, then it will cost you 100$ and it is refundable. That is If you do not make money with it in 3 consecutive months.

Note: no free launch, you must also be ready to commit your cash. And your cash works for you. QED!

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ernersinfobank(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
2sexy.us:
No need to drop email...

Google is your best friend!

I will be back to educate you on this...

@2sexy, you will be lost! Google is there but with a basket of scam/junk contents mixed up with the good information. Do not trivialise what I'm saying sist.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by 2sexyus: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
I hear you.

What is kickstarter?
ernersinfobank:

@2sexy, you will be lost! Google is there but with a basket of scam/junk contents mixed up with the good information. Do not trivialise what I'm saying sist.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by 2sexyus: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Eanersinfobank, I am still waiting for you o.

What is kickStarter?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ernersinfobank(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
2sexy.us:
Eanersinfobank, I am still waiting for you o.

What is kickStarter?

@2sexy, sorry for late reply, I'm do not visit NL always because of other engagements but always know I will surely reply. Like I said, Crowdfunding is a term one must get the right information before venturing into it. I have been there for two years + and I have made a huge $$$$$ from it. I'm not joking. I mean every word that I said.

Back to your question, kickstarter is a crowdfunding intermediary platform. That you know, but how do you make money? Huge question. Maybe go google "how to make money with crowdfunding". Lol. Huge junk you will find.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by 2sexyus: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
I don't need to google in order to know what I want.

But I bet you have never used kickstarter before cos that is the most difficult of them all. And the way you go about it on here, it is quite obvious you are one of those who abuse the real purpose of crowd funding. Sorry to say.
ernersinfobank:

@2sexy, sorry for late reply, I'm do not visit NL always because of other engagements but always know I will surely reply. Like I said, Crowdfunding is a term one must get the right information before venturing into it. I have been there for two years + and I have made a huge $$$$$ from it. I'm not joking. I mean every word that I said.

Back to your question, kickstarter is a crowdfunding intermediary platform. That you know, but how do you make money? Huge question. Maybe go google "how to make money with crowdfunding". Lol. Huge junk you will find.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ernersinfobank(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
2sexy.us:
I don't need to google in order to know what I want.

But I bet you have never used kickstarter before cos that is the most difficult of them all. And the way you go about it on here, it is quite obvious you are one of those who abuse the real purpose of crowd funding. Sorry to say.

@2sexy, if you were humble enough, I would have shown you my secret. That you have lost. Before I end these discussions, I will like to enlighten the readers/followers of this thread by defining "Equity Crowdfunding"(ECF). ECF means a process where friends, communities, or investors come together to fund a project in exchange for Equity in terms of bonds, shares or revenue bonds. Last year, the US Securities for Exchange commission were saddled with responsibility to carved out the rules that will drive this sector after President Obama signed in the JOBS(Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Acts.....[]

I can go on and on but I have to stop here. May be I will start a thread on this topic.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by 2sexyus: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lol... Okay. I thought you were faking what you use it for. You know how we Naija do thing na... Always spoiling things.

By the way, you can still share with the house and dont hold back the info because of what I said. It's just my personal opinion and not the general public and you could help feed souls through out the year you know.

I am a domain flipper and I have a pending £3000 deal with a company in the UK.

ernersinfobank:

@2sexy, if you were humble enough, I would have shown you my secret. That you have lost. Before I end these discussions, I will like to enlighten the readers/followers of this thread by defining "Equity Crowdfunding"(ECF). ECF means a process where friends, communities, or investors come together to fund a project in exchange for Equity in terms of bonds, shares or revenue bonds. Last year, the US Securities for Exchange commission were saddled with responsibility to carved out the rules that will drive this sector after President Obama signed in the JOBS(Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Acts.....[]

I can go on and on but I have to stop here. May be I will start a thread on this topic.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by chidi47: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2013
ernersinfobank:

@ernersinfobank
I am interested in learning about Crowdfunding. Please help enlighten a brother. My e-mail address is chidi_tt@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Hennyboy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tlolu: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
ernersinfobank: Wow! I have an upper hand here. Lol. Nobody knows or talks about crowdfunding. This is my major source of wealth online. You can make good success here but if you need the information, then it will cost you 100$ and it is refundable. That is If you do not make money with it in 3 consecutive months.

h, am interested, my email is taoyay@yahoo.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by julius99(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2013
Kul3ger:
fideco, i love diz info, buh am just a novice in dis whole internet biz..is it possible to have a chat wit u?

send a blank email to homebiznig@gmail.com with subject email processor
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by EGUNSOLA14: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
who wants to be a millionaire? hi guys, have you heard of the quickest and legal way of making money? register from me at http://egunsolasmart..com/
and start earning thousands upon thousands from quick smart programme I will be here to assisist you to make you a success act fast and take action drop your email or call me on 08073772101. See you at the other side of success.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by maxibrainz: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2013
If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lewibiz: 12:30am On May 03, 2013
I have tested some great program online

But the my top program that any Nigerian can join from here and working just 2hours per day.

The allowed every member to setup their account and link to their domiciliary account to withdraw their income or transfer your earning into your credit card
and then withdraw from here.

I have been with this program and my earning are being process directly to my ewallet which then transfer to my GT Bank Dom account.

You can read details about this program on my blog >>> http://mastermindemarketing.com/join-big-idea-mastermind/

OR

You can watch the training videos here :

Learn How To Go From ZERO To $5,000 Per Month
Faster Than You EVER Thought Possible...
Watch Video >> http://GetMoneyVideo.MasterMindeMarketing.com/

You can contact me on my Email : thomas.lewis@mastermindemarketing.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by luckynas(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2013
Na wa! Some people here claim to ne making thousands of $$$ online and yet they refer you to a ..com website.They don't own a laptop and browse from cafe and yet they say they Mɑke thousands od $$$$. Don't add up to me.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lewibiz: 9:54pm On May 03, 2013
Hey

I referred people to my blog to enable them read more details about a working program for them to see things for themselves.

That was my personal host blog and also left my email contact which would have inform you that the email belong to the admin of that blog as both the email and blog are on same host account!

You should have do your research about this program and see it really work.

I personally use three laptops, two windows PC and One MAC SO X; kindly see proof that I use MAC SO X from my attached print screen of your comment here, if you can differentiate between MAC BOOK and PC.

Kindly do your research and you will see that people are making money from this program.

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lewibiz: 10:08pm On May 03, 2013
I think it is better you send an email to me and see how you can grow your online income with this program.

The video is here again below.

I advice you receive and watch the three videos to email that you will watch and learn how you too can start making money from this program

Learn How To Go From ZERO To $5,000 Per Month
Faster Than You EVER Thought Possible...

Can 120,000 People Be Wrong?
Watch Video >> http://GetMoneyVideo.MasterMindeMarketing.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria / Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release / Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.