Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34381 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by neksummi(m): 6:08am On May 04, 2013
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fideco: 4:08pm On May 04, 2013
bara pistis:

show us your earnings or pm me a screen shot..of your earning
got a lot of mails about this opportunity in my box and even mails from you too
i undertstand the system but just reluctant to take action

this is my total earning since I started using Payza,

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fideco: 4:10pm On May 04, 2013
Please guys for all those who still have question about email processor kindly goto http://email2processor dot webs dot com/faq

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by NCRichy: 10:09am On May 05, 2013
@Fideco thaks for the info on e-mail processing biz. Ple will like you to hint me more on this biz. Hw to open a payze account, linking it with the email, hw to withdraw cash.........and pls wat is the name of this e mail processing firm ? .thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fideco: 1:53pm On May 05, 2013
N C Richy: @Fideco thaks for the info on e-mail processing biz. Ple will like you to hint me more on this biz. Hw to open a payze account, linking it with the email, hw to withdraw cash.........and pls wat is the name of this e mail processing firm ? .thanks
Thanks for your interest! You can simply create a Payza account by registering at www.payza.com.
When you log into your Payza account, click on the withdrawal button and it will give you different steps to withdraw. As a Nigerian, there is an option to use bank wire after verification.
Now you can link your Payza account with the Email Processor by simply inserting the email address used in opening your Payza in your ads. By so doing, interested prospects pay you by simply using the "send funds" feature in Payza which u recieve instantly.
Q: Where is the Company Located?
The Email Processing Systemis not associated with a company. Because EPS is offered as an online income opportunity with no admin fees being charged to members and all $25 payments being made directly from member to sponsor, our attorneys have deemed it unnecessary to establish company headquarters.(this means u answer to no one but yourself)
Please if anyone has any question about understanding and how to make money with the email processor kindly reffer to my mini website: email2processor dot webs dot com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Jbrain88: 8:33am On May 06, 2013
fideco:

I can easily just paste my liberty reserve account for the past 3months for people to see. But that was what those guyz who started selling ebooks about BOM, fiverr, Forex trading etc.. did. Pasting screen shots, making you think you can start today and be rich over night.
This program is not a hyip, betting, trading, prediction, refferal and most importantly it is not a get rich quick scheme.
Your earnings in this program is 100% dependent on your ability to work. So me posting my earnings will only be spamming you and which is highly prohibited.

Now this is what I can say to you!
Apart from selling the material for this program, I spend 60% of my time working as an Email Processor. So I am fully aware of all what it takes to be an Email Processor. I am making money with this program processing at least 1 - 2 emails daily working for some hrs. You can start and may earn more than me or less depending on ur ability to work. So, there is no tricks jst by following simple steps and you wil get there.
Thanks for ur interest, If you have anymore question please ask.
,bro i wanted to start but u must ve a paypal accnt which we al knw dnt accept nija,or hw ar u doing ur own so i follow ur footstep.thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Jbrain88: 9:09am On May 06, 2013
tefund:

i make cool $3000 monthly with click pro visit www.oxl.com.ng to get started
,guy shutup,dat site is up 4 sale,so where ar u makin dat kind of money.mtcheww
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fideco: 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
Jbrain88: ,bro i wanted to start but u must ve a paypal accnt which we al knw dnt accept nija,or hw ar u doing ur own so i follow ur footstep.thanks
Thanks for your interest in the Email Processor! As a Nigerian, you can use your Liberty reserve and Payza account. That's exactly what am using to receive payments.
Have you gotten your materials?
And please if you have any questions goto my mini site @ www.email2processor dot webs dot com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by maxibrainz: 1:47pm On May 06, 2013
If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
out free of charge if you
are yet to get the steps on
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
the MTN magic sim settings
that would enable you to
browse and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
available but you got to pay
a token to get it also send your request to my email
if you interested
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Saintigk(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2013
;DWhy do you like displaying ur hunger all over threads, it is high time you should get a reputable job and stop looking for who to defraud.
Peope like shld stop existing on d planet EARTH

maxibrainz: If you are not making freecalls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
that would enable you to
browse and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
if you interested
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by bignaira: 11:24pm On May 06, 2013
Do You Want To Import Cheap Goods From China, Usa, Uka, Hongkong e.t.c at the comfort of my home? No Huge Capital, No Traveling, Risk Free.
Then Join us In A one Day Practical Live Training On How To Import Goods Abroad right here In Nigeria With Little Capital.
The Training will feature live tutorial on how to pay for product, how to recive product and how to market the imported products.
strictly for 35 people, first come firt serve, 7 seats left
Date: Saturday May 11 2013
Venue: Antlead Hall, 38 Toyin street, Ikeja Lagos
Time: 10 am
How to Be a participant: go to www.importationbizcoach.com to reserve your seat Now.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by fideco: 2:45pm On May 07, 2013
Someone called me asking for the name of the company that owns the Email Processor Program. Please let it be known that the Email Processor is not owned by any company, it is a simple copy and paste system created to help people make money online.
So what it means is that you will be working for yourself and not for any company.
Please note that your earnings in this program is 100% dependent on your ability to work.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Kul3ger(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2013
fideco: Someone called me asking for the name of the company that owns the Email Processor Program. Please let it be known that the Email Processor is not owned by any company, it is a simple copy and paste system created to help people make money online.
So what it means is that you will be working for yourself and not for any company.
Please note that your earnings in this program is 100% dependent on your ability to work.

your post has really been helpful to me,buh as a novice in his whole internet biz, can i get to chat wit you maybe on one of thee social networks? or better still, can we communicate on fone?. am optimistic about this Email processin program, buh i stil need to satisfy my curiosity..i hope you get my point...Thanks boss
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by macrosa(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2013
There are 77 ways to make money online. It includes affiliate marketing, info-product marketing, blogging, writing, webhosting reselling etc. Be sure to check it out on InternetCashZoo(dot)com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by julius99(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2013
Kul3ger:

your post has really been helpful to me,buh as a novice in his whole internet biz, can i get to chat wit you maybe on one of thee social networks? or better still, can we communicate on fone?. am optimistic about this Email processin program, buh i stil need to satisfy my curiosity..i hope you get my point...Thanks boss

send an email with the subject Email Processor to homebiznig@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tonjeola1(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2013
maxibrainz: If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
that would enable you to
browse and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
if you interested
have tried it is not working @Maibrainz
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tonjeola1(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2013
this is how u can make money online into ur Nigeria Bank Account
we've teamed up on Nairaland and we're working towards producing millionaires in 6 months.
it isn't magic we're doing. check this blog to find out http://tajusmart..com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by julius99(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2013
The Email Processor has been proven to work and it is the best program for newbies!

I will advise you to use a separate email address for the purpose of this program.

These are some of the requests received in my email why working as an Email Processor.

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by optimisty(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2013
I passed through a lot in the hands of information marketers that knew only the book without knowing anything about the practicality of what they are offering. In all, I'm glad because I later discovered a way in affiliate marketing that wiped away every frustration. I do things with ease and see results. It is just always getting better.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by julius99(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2013
The Email Processor is the best way to make money as a newbie. You will be supplied with the same tools that some gurus are using and given simple step on how to execute your work. See recent payments received for working as an email processor.

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by shommans: 3:07pm On May 08, 2013
julius99: The Email Processor is the best way to make money as a newbie. You will be supplied with the same tools that some gurus are using and given simple step on how to execute your work. See recent payments received for working as an email processor.
pls Hw do I start email processing,can u send details to me.immandollars@gmail.com.expecting asap pls.Tanx
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lemm: 3:24pm On May 08, 2013
julius99: The Email Processor has been proven to work and it is the best program for newbies!

I will advise you to use a separate email address for the purpose of this program.

These are some of the requests received in my email why working as an Email Processor.

Hi, how can i start thanks. lemmylemmy@ymail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by nehis234(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2013
Pls hw can i start email processor help pls. Nehis234@yahoo.ca
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 08, 2013
I make money through my blog. See signature.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by davies123: 12:40am On May 09, 2013
Trut:

Bros, HYIP is profitable if you know your way... I have earned more than $20,000 from HYIP this year. Still earning daily.

I have done HyIP but hv never made any money,can u pls email me on info@gfshcreativity.com on how u make yours.Thank u
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by davies123: 12:42am On May 09, 2013
julius99: The Email Processor is the best way to make money as a newbie. You will be supplied with the same tools that some gurus are using and given simple step on how to execute your work. See recent payments received for working as an email processor.
Pls email me and tell me about it on info@gfshcreativity.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lewibiz: 12:54am On May 09, 2013
Below is the program that I will recommend for anyone that here that is ready to stay away fro HYIP and focus on real program.

>>PROGRAM 1:

Check this out
http://incomevideo.mastermindemarketing.com

It's a pretty insane new system for making money online... It's called the 5 Minute Mogul and you can run the whole business in as little as 5 Minutes Per Day...Oh, and you're GUARANTEED to get paid even if you don't refer anyone ;-)

It's pretty crazy, you should check it out.

Let me know what you think?

http://incomevideo.mastermindemarketing.com

You can see my income proof on my backoffice since i join the program.

>>PROGRAM 2:

The second program that you will continue making money from working at home form Nigeria here is:

Learn How To Go From ZERO To $5,000 Per Month
Faster Than You EVER Thought Possible...

Can 120,000 People Be Wrong?
Watch Video >> http://GetMoneyVideo.MasterMindeMarketing.com/

Please note that these two program are not HYIP program, your income are paid directly into your bank account or transfered to your credit card.

You can also check more details about these two programs on my blog >> http://mastermindemarketing.com

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by julius99(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2013
The Email Processor info has been sent to all those that dropped their emails. You can start making your money today if you work towards acheiving it. To all those that just got their Email Processing Material, please try and follow the steps carefully and start receiving your requests.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by samseen02(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2013
julius99: The Email Processor info has been sent to all those that dropped their emails. You can start making your money today if you work towards acheiving it. To all those that just got their Email Processing Material, please try and follow the steps carefully and start receiving your requests.
saintsamson02@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria / Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release / Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.