Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,331 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? (28558 Views)

Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square / Pictures From P Square’s 100 Million Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by rickross2: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abrantie:

It's funny how Nigerians ALWAYS use their 419 banks as Raison d'être. Outside of a handful of West African countries and may be London (to offer money laundering services), where else can one find a GTBank or ilk? DUMB ANSA: EACH NIGERIAN BANK OPERATING IN GHANA HAS BRANCHES IN AT LEAST 7 OR MORE OTHER COUNTRIES. UBA IS IN MORE THAN 10 COUNTRIES AND COUNTING. EXPANSION IS AN EVIDENCE OF GROWTH. BEFORE YOU CAN EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS OVERSEAS IT MEANS YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL. NIGERIANS ARE DREAMING TO CONQUER AFRICA AND ALL YOU LOTS DO IS COME TO THE INTERNET TO RANT AND CHALLENGE NIGERIANS? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMEONE FROM SENEGAL OR IVORY COAST CHALLENGING NIGERIANS? THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE FAR MORE BETTER THAN GHANAIAN IN EVERYTHING. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN OR READ A SENEGALESE OR IVORIAN BEEN ARRESTED IN EUROPE OR AMERICA ON DRUG CHARGES LIKE NIGERIANS AND GHANIANS? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN IVORIANS DOING SCAMS LIKE NIGERIANS AND GHANAIANS? THEN WHY IS IT GHANIANS THAT LIKE TO CHALLENGER THEIR MASTERS?

"Spiritual aid"?... WTF is that? lol. YES SPIRITUAL AID BC THERE IS NO GOD IN GHANA OTHERWISE THOUSANDS OF GHANAIANS WOULD NOT BE TROOPING TO LAGOS EVERY LOOKING FOR MIRACLES AT TB JOSHUA CHURCH... IF THERE IS GOD IN GHANA HOW COME YOUR PRESIDENT FLY IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA EVERY SUNDAY TO WORSHIP AT THE SYNAGOGUE? ANOTHER ELECTION HAVE COME AND NADA ADDOO WIFE HAS BEEN VERY VERY VERY CLOSE WITH TB JOSHUA BC SHE WANTS HER HUSBAND TO WIN THE ELECTION BY FIRE BY FORCE...

"LNG"?... Hah? YES L N G... YOU CAN SEE HOW IMPORTANT WE ARE TO YOUR ENERGY NEEDS SINCE THE PROBLEM WITH WEST AFRICAN GAS PIPELINE. THESE DAYS ELECTRICITY GOES AND AND OFF IN GHANA AVERAGE OF 8 TIMES DAILY. THIS CAN ONLY REDUCE AFTER THE NIGERIAN GAS LINE IS REPAIRED...

Arik Air flies from Lagos to Accra 8 times a week. WHY? What's in tiny insignificant Ghana that would bring all you Nigerians over here? THATS A NIGERIAN AIRLINE. THAT AIRLINE ALONE MAKES OVER 1 MILLION DOLLARS FROM GHANA DAILY. IF THIS PAINS YOU, THEN GO FLOAT YOUR OWN AIRLINE OR ASK YOUR GHANAIAN BUSINESSMEN WHY THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO FLOAT A STANDARD AIRLINE. NO GHANA MAN IS RICH ENOUGH TO BUILD A STANDARD SUPERMARKET AND ITS AIRLINE YOU ARE GOING TO FLOAT?

Y'all are a bunch of jokers. THE JOKE IS ON YOUR LOOSER...

Just wait until our national coffers fill up with oil money and our banking sector takes off. We'd then boot all your crooked banks out. BOY YOU HAVE MOUTH PAA... BOOT NIGERIAN BANKS OUT AND GET YOUR ASS KICKED, AT LEAST WE WILL SEND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YOU LAZY LOTS BACK TO THE JOB MARKET. DONT SAY WHAT U CANNOT DO. WHEN ATTA MILLS WAS CONTESTING ELECTION SOME OF U LOTS RUSHED TO NAIRALAND TO BOAST HOW YOU ARE GOING TO SEND NIGERIANS PACKING AS SOON AS HE WINS THE ELECTION? ITS ALREADY 4 YEARS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED...

BY THE WAY, HOW MUCH MONEY CAN U MAKE FROM OIL? IF YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR GOLD MONEY, DIAMOND MONEY AND COCOA MONEY THEN U CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH ALL THE OIL IN SAUDI ARABIA. GO TO IVORY COAST AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH THE LITTLE MONEY THEY GENERATE FROM COCOA BEANS, THEY HAVE NO GOLD OR DIAMONDS, BUT WITH COCOA ALONE IVORY COAST CAN BOAST OF THE THE BEST ROAD NETWORK IN WEST AFRICA AND YOU CAN NEVER SEE THEM COMING TO THE INTERNET TO RANT LIKE OUR SHORT BROTHERS FROM ASHANTI

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by reckwan: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2013
onatisi:
thanks for ur intelligent contribution,fistly the amounts been quoted here is wrong and false ,sakordie wil never collect 5k dolls ,he is far far bigger than that,the info been circulated on social media about the amount is false,how did they get the info,was it from sakordie or r2bees?secondly the show was planned nd amounts agreed upon by all the parties concerned months ago ,why are they just realising that the money they agreed upon was small?does that mean that when they signed and colected the money,they were sleeping or dozing?thirdly r2bees here is not as big as sarkodie and even as far as many ppl are concerned kaki has more fans than them,but their latest effort is truly truly mking waves but not to the extent of been a crowd puller.fourthly nigeria music rules the ghana market here and psquare is the in thing even alingo which nigerians are condenming has started making huge huge impact here ,so in essence ppl are coming to watch psqure nd sarkodie nd not r2bees.the disparity in fees cannot be discussed becos it wasnt and hasnt been public.lastly due to the imposing influence of nig music stars here in the ghana market ,ghanian musicians have this resentment towards nigeria artiste,the question is why didnt sarkodie withdraw?i can say this sarkodie was paid handsomely for the show ,no serious promoter will pay those r2bees the same amount of money paid to sarkodie

What do u know about sarkodie n r2bees n Ghanaian music. In the first place sarkodie can never be bigger than his masters(r2bees)
Yes I know because I am a tema boy n I know the history behind sarko n r2bees. R2bees came into the seen first with 'I dey mad' and 'yawa girl'. What did sarko do?

Firstly,Sarkodie n some other tema rappers made 'yawa boy', a counter song(dis song) to r2bees 'yawa girl track' for him to gain recognition in the music seen.

Secondly, it was through r2bees that sarkodie came into the seen with his 'babe' track. And on the track it was mugeez(r2bees) who made the song big if u r not aware then u don't know anything.

Thirdly, who says sarko pulls more crowd than r2bees. If u witness the music video awards, the whole crowd stood up for r2bees. Why? Because the make good music. Music for the soul. Where was sarko. R2bees has more stage charisma than sarko 10x.

the reason why p2 were not happy was becos r2bees refused to perform. They said it clearly at their conference. And not becos of sarko.

Fourthly, can u mention 10 of sarko's songs that when played today the crowd would sing along? I don't think so. But any flow r2bees make on a track, the track comes to life.

That is y more african artists have 'good' collaborations with them.(R2bees) the word is 'good'. The more reason y always sarko wants to collaborate with them.

Sarkodie made it big with his 'you go kill me' azonto song. But who made the first official azonto musiz, r2bees in 2008. Yes they made it first n sarko knows that. They refuse to promote it cos they did not see it to be a big deal.

U might think I'm a sarko hater but I'm not. I only respect good judgements. Call a spade a spade. "Refuse to be broke" can't be compared to sarkodie. because they r his masters.

Anyway what they did by boycotting the show was not good. But they were standing for what was right. And I'm proud of that any sencible artist including p2 would have done same.

Ratatatatatata. R2bees
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by reckwan: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2013
onatisi:
thanks for ur intelligent contribution,fistly the amounts been quoted here is wrong and false ,sakordie wil never collect 5k dolls ,he is far far bigger than that,the info been circulated on social media about the amount is false,how did they get the info,was it from sakordie or r2bees?secondly the show was planned nd amounts agreed upon by all the parties concerned months ago ,why are they just realising that the money they agreed upon was small?does that mean that when they signed and colected the money,they were sleeping or dozing?thirdly r2bees here is not as big as sarkodie and even as far as many ppl are concerned kaki has more fans than them,but their latest effort is truly truly mking waves but not to the extent of been a crowd puller.fourthly nigeria music rules the ghana market here and psquare is the in thing even alingo which nigerians are condenming has started making huge huge impact here ,so in essence ppl are coming to watch psqure nd sarkodie nd not r2bees.the disparity in fees cannot be discussed becos it wasnt and hasnt been public.lastly due to the imposing influence of nig music stars here in the ghana market ,ghanian musicians have this resentment towards nigeria artiste,the question is why didnt sarkodie withdraw?i can say this sarkodie was paid handsomely for the show ,no serious promoter will pay those r2bees the same amount of money paid to sarkodie

@ onatisi
What do u know about sarkodie n r2bees n Ghanaian music. In the first place sarkodie can never be bigger than his masters(r2bees)
Yes I know because I am a tema boy n I know the history behind sarko n r2bees. R2bees came into the seen first with 'I dey mad' and 'yawa girl'. What did sarko do?

Firstly,Sarkodie n some other tema rappers made 'yawa boy', a counter song(dis song) to r2bees 'yawa girl track' for him to gain recognition in the music seen.

Secondly, it was through r2bees that sarkodie came into the seen with his 'babe' track. And on the track it was mugeez(r2bees) who made the song big if u r not aware then u don't know anything.

Thirdly, who says sarko pulls more crowd than r2bees. If u witness the music video awards, the whole crowd stood up for r2bees. Why? Because the make good music. Music for the soul. Where was sarko. R2bees has more stage charisma than sarko 10x.

the reason why p2 were not happy was becos r2bees refused to perform. They said it clearly at their conference. And not becos of sarko.

Fourthly, can u mention 10 of sarko's songs that when played today the crowd would sing along? I don't think so. But any flow r2bees make on a track, the track comes to life.

That is y more african artists have 'good' collaborations with them.(R2bees) the word is 'good'. The more reason y always sarko wants to collaborate with them.

Sarkodie made it big with his 'you go kill me' azonto song. But who made the first official azonto musiz, r2bees in 2008. Yes they made it first n sarko knows that. They refuse to promote it cos they did not see it to be a big deal.

U might think I'm a sarko hater but I'm not. I only respect good judgements. Call a spade a spade. "Refuse to be broke" can't be compared to sarkodie. because they r his masters.

Anyway what they did by boycotting the show was not good. But they were standing for what was right. And I'm proud of that any sencible artist including p2 would have done same.

Ratatatatatata. R2bees

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shows Off 2face's Huge Awards Collection / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody / Kenneth Okolie & Jessica Nwakah's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.