Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? (28554 Views)

Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square / Pictures From P Square’s 100 Million Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
otumfour:

what do u expect from a monkey tht nicknames himself after this fufu'like body.....he's a black pig if u ask me tho grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://www.brokencool.com/.a/6a010536846743970c01774373085d970d-800wi[/img]

Ewwww... mudaforka got titties. lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
otumfour: make we do some GH. songs to this thread..... grin grin
becca ft. m.i.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mbOdaRzjQ?version=3&hl=en_US

Yes, that's a music video! Did you know it was all shot in BEAUTIFUL GHANA? Check out the landscape scenery, the smooth country roads {Abrantie is now
all emotional, sheds a tear while waving a red-gold-green flag}
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by BattymanJ: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
he so sexxxy i could kiss him
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Also, IMO CONCORDE HOTEL is STATE OWNED, IT BELONGS TO IMO STATE 100%, can you show us any federal or regional government hotel in Ghana? Can any region in Ghana afford imo Concorde? The movenpic hotel you posted are not REAL pics of the hotel and it belongs to a white man. And the movenpic hotel pics are fake, I have been to the place its no where near the pic being posted here. I can easily post 20 better hotels in Victoria Island, Lagos alone.

If piss catch me sef I no go enter hotel called IMO DOUCHEBAG CONCORDE. Let me guess, e dey use generator... hahaha.. 5 star hotel dey run on generator lol.

You are a liar because you can't afford to stay at the Movenpick Ambassador hotel. What difference does it make who owns it so far as it's in GHANA?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I have been to Kenya with my family for 30 whole days and there was no single power outage throughout our stay in Kenya, whereas in Ghana the light goes on and off daily. Kenya has really developed cities and world class infrastructure, but you can never see them challenging Nigerians, it is the poor rats from our backyard that come to Nigerian website daily to talk shit... W

Why don't you stay in your Nigeria and enjoy your "world class" infrastructure instead of running around the world with your BIG and LOUD MOUTH
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abrantie:

If piss catch me sef I go enter no hotel called IMO DOUCHEBAG CONCORDE. Let me guess, e dey use generator... hahaha.. 5 star hotel dey run on generator lol.

You are a liar because you can't afford to stay at the Ambassador hotel. What difference does it make who owns it so far as it's in GHANA?

Every hotel in Ghana has a generator bc the electricity is not reliable in Ghana. I have been to both big hotels and smaller ones, so I know what am talking about.
All banks, supermarkets, big shops etc all have generator in Ghana.. All rich men in Ghana have generator, only poor rats like yourself don't use gen coz you cant afford it.
The hotel pic you uploaded is a 3 star hotel, and the pic itself is a computer generated pic, its not a real pic of what the hotel on ground. There is no 5 star hotel in Ghana.

The difference between Ghana and Nigeria is the we Nigerians are developing Nigerian side by side with foreigners. But sadly Ghana is owned and controlled by foreigners including Nigerians. Any standard house in Ghana is owned by a foreigner. Every standard supermarket in Ghana is owned by foreigners. The only cinema in Ghana (Silverbird) is owned by a Nigerian. The only 2 shopping malls in Ghana are owned by foreigners. All banks in Nigeria are Nigerian owned, whereas in Ghana all banks are foreign owned and if u are educated u should know the trouble that entails. All airlines in Ghana are foreign owned, and u know the trouble that entails.

Its a shame no region in Ghana can afford a hotel. You see the way you talk as if you can afford a night stay at Imo Concorde Hotel? You think its your typical cheap Ghana hotel abi? Kwasia man. We know u Ghanians are too poor, you will rater sleep at the motor park than give yourself a nice treat. No wonder 75% of you are obesee. No wonder ghana is the fattest, blackest, dumbest, dirtiest and ugliest country in west africa by miless

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abrantie:

Across from the National Theater, right smack downtown!
Ok bro I remember seeing that theathre I like that theater structure also yes I remember that hotel when was it built ?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abrantie:

Why don't you stay in your Nigeria and enjoy your "world class" infrastructure instead of running around the world with your BIG and LOUD MOUTH

THE QUESTION SHOULD RATHER BE WHY ARE YOU POOR RATS ALWAYS CRAWLING ALL OVER NAIRALAND RUNNING YOUR MOUTH? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A STANDARD BLOG? YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THE OWNER OF THIS PLACE IS MAKING FROM THE TRAFFIC BEING GENERATED BY YOUR ONLINE RANTINGS ON NAIRALAND?

To answer your question, I am a businessman and I am always on the move. Ask the Chinese or Americans what they are doing in Ghana. Thats the dumbest question so far. My dream is to make as much money as possible before the age of 40. I have companies in 4 countries and counting. No Ghanaian in my age bracket have such dream, your biggest dream is to produce dry gin for local consumption.

Foreigners come to Ghana daily with dozens of airlines and milk your country dry and none of you lazy fools have thought it wise to float a standard airline.
Land transportation is same sorry story. Why are you guys too lazy? Its same story in the banking/insurance sector? 90% of Ghana is owned by foreigners including Nigerians and you guys are not worried? ARE U AWARE THAT YOU WILL SOON BECOME SLAVES IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

THE QUESTION SHOULD RATHER BE WHY ARE YOU POOR RATS ALWAYS CRAWLING ALL OVER NAIRALAND RUNNING YOUR MOUTH? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A STANDARD BLOG? YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THE OWNER OF THIS PLACE IS MAKING FROM THE TRAFFIC BEING GENERATED BY YOUR ONLINE RANTINGS ON NAIRALAND?

To answer your question, I am a businessman and I am always on the move. Ask the Chinese or Americans what they are doing in Ghana. Thats the dumbest question so far. My dream is to make as much money as possible before the age of 40. I have companies in 4 countries and counting. No Ghanaian in my age bracket have such dream, your biggest dream is to produce dry gin for local consumption.

Foreigners come to Ghana daily with dozens of airlines and milk your country dry and none of you lazy fools have thought it wise to float a standard airline.
Land transportation is same sorry story. Why are you guys too lazy? Its same story in the banking/insurance sector? 90% of Ghana is owned by foreigners including Nigerians and you guys are not worried? ARE U AWARE THAT YOU WILL SOON BECOME SLAVES IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY?
Oga ricky e don do na - why are you so angry like this I know we are brothers ghanians are our lil homies but the way you taking this is beyond topic o like say nigeria no get bad side to me nigeria is bleeped up big time - its ma country and I know naija in and out , but why are multinational companies taking their headquater from nigeria to ghana , the way you insult ghana is too bad as if we are the best in Africa - you have this , you have that !! Na today !! So tell me I know some honest ghanian living here who are easy going I see em as our brothers I don't battle anybody even if the person is from somalia , but the way you write here you can kill a ghanian for no reason - change your. Mindset my fellow nigerian
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva:
Oga ricky e don do na - why are you so angry like this I know we are brothers ghanians are our lil homies but the way you taking this is beyond topic o like say nigeria no get bad side to me nigeria is bleeped up big time - its ma country and I know naija in and out , but why are multinational companies taking their headquater from nigeria to ghana , the way you insult ghana is too bad as if we are the best in Africa - you have this , you have that !! Na today !! So tell me I know some honest ghanian living here who are easy going I see em as our brothers I don't battle anybody even if the person is from somalia , but the way you write here you can kill a ghanian for no reason - change your. Mindset my fellow nigerian

Take your ignorance elsewhere. I bet you one day you will come back here and testify how you regret ever calling those sakawa boys your brothers.
Look, I am not looking for strangers as brothers. I was like you many years ago. I visited Ghana with open arms. My first house in Port Harcourt was painted by a ghanaian and i gave him 1 flat in my boys quarter, his sister is married to a guy from my village. I liked him and i accepted him as brother. Apart from my house I have him 5 other bigger contracts and one was a 30 room hotel, i did all these bc in Nigeria we love Ghanaians. An average Nigerian will go out of his way to help a foreigner, especially a Ghanaian. I heard many good things from Nigerian newspapers before i visited Ghana. But after visiting Ghana i realized these guys are not worthy to be my brothers so I quit him.

before visiting Ghana I was told ghana has enjoyed steady uninterrupted electricity for 10 straight years. But same day i got to Ghana i didn't believe i was in Ghana yet. I was lodging at NOVOTEL Accra and there was light off which lasted till d next day. The hotel had gen so no much wahala. The next day i went round the streets of accra and was terribly disappointed, i was looking for mansions and sky scrappers like in Lagos, but there was none. Anyway i didn't come to Ghana to look for good houses, I was just disappointed bc i had been to Dakar and Ivory Coast prior to coming to Ghana so I expected the same level of development or even better bc of the media hype.

Back to the electricity wahala. I started visiting people in Ghana and each home i visit the light keeps coming on and off. I asked why the sudden change and was told its normal occurrence in Ghana. That aside, as i started making friends in Ghana i realized how these bloated apes hate us so much. Nigerians are trash talked everywhere including in tro tro. Its as if Nigeria is their worst enemy. I realized that the fake Ghana friends i had were only interested in eating my dollars. If you don't release money to them they are not your friend. The taxi drivers are d worst, once they realize you are a Nigerian they will charge you 3 times more?

They talk ill about Nigerians everywhere, even in churches. Their president wins election they start blaming TB Joshua for helping him with prayers and amaechi for giving him 30 million dollars. Their president dies they blame TB Joshua and Nigerians, a house catches fire in Accra and Nigerians are blamed. I know these people more than anyone of you. I know them inside out. if you are not fante you are not my friend. my wife is from Fante, they are the real Ghanaians. THE RATS RANTING ON NAIRALAND ARE EWE DESCENDANTS THAT MIGRATED FROM TOGO, and Nana Ado has promised to deport them back to togo if he wins the election. Another backward Ghanians are the ashantis where 90% of their women are prostituuutes and their men are dog chain sellers and kayayoo... I can bet my life you cannot see the real Ghanaians ranting online bc they are all educated and well mannered.

If theres anyone that needs advise, it should be the rats from accra slum. How did we get here today?SIMPLY BC PSQUARE WAS PAID SOME HUGE FEES AND THATS WHY THEY STARTED INSULTING NIGERIANS? IF YOU ARE D NICE GUY U CLAIM TO BE, YOU SHOULD HAVE READ ALL OUR EARLIEST POSTS AND THEN KNOW WHO TO GIVE SUCH ADVISE.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Whenever a Nigerian calls Ghanaians "lazy", they mean Ghanaians are not fast in trying to cheat the system. We are not eager to jump into their criminal ways. We actually take our time to THINK problems through and come up with a workable approach instead taking a shortcut.

Nigerians think the whole world is stvpid, and those that are not minded like them are "slow" or "mumu". That's why even the poorest African countries are sick of their guts and deporting Nigerians. This then begs the question -- why are Nigerians moving out of their wonderful country in the first place?

The catalyst for Nigeria's downfall was the discovery of oil BEFORE they became adequately educated. They were rich before they could count their money or knew how to spell "money".

I recall a Nigerian guy (in the US) who was so keen in buying his dad a new Mercedes Benz S-Class (to be shipped to Nigeria). This wouldn't be extraordinary until you knew he worked a minimum wage job, at a fast food restaurant.

Then there was another guy I bumped into whose heroes seemed to be ex-Nigerian armed robbers. He once told us a tale of this particular armed robber who used helicopters, and with accomplices on the ground would snatch cars from Lagos highways. No need to say we "mumu" Ghanaians were like.. "WOW!"

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Hahaha slaves ke? Ghana has become such a magnet that everyone wants to come and invest here. What better vote of confidence than that? So long as they obey our laws, all investors are welcome. If they don't respect our laws we kick them out right away.

Don't worry, very soon we'll know who is the landlord and who the tenant is? You know the history between the two countries,huh? Ghanaians are lazy? So how come your country is so phucked up if indeed nigerians are hard working as you are trying to portray?

Tell me, which citizens of the following two countries are lazy? Country A is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world. In 2011, Country A harvested a million tonnes of cocoa through the sweat and toil of its hardworking farmers.In addition, Country A s a leading exporter of fruits,vegetables and flowers in the region where the two countries are located.

Country B on the other hand, used to produce large quantities of groundnuts and cocoa. Today, all the groundnut pyramids have disappeared and cocoa production is nothing to write home about. Citizens and governments of Country B, literally sit at home doing virtually nothing. At the end of the month, they go back to their capital city and collect what they call federal allocation from oil money. they brng the money to their states, share it and wait for the end of another month so they can go back and collect another allocation!

Which of these two groups is lazy? That is if you truly understand the meaning of the word lazy ...... ewu Poof Poof grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 12:53am On Dec 04, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahaha slaves ke? Ghana has become such a magnet that everyone wants to come and invest here. What better vote of confidence than that? So long as they obey our laws, all investors are welcome. If they don't respect our laws we kick them out right away.

Don't worry, very soon we'll know who is the landlord and who the tenant is? You know the history between the two countries,huh? Ghanaians are lazy? So how come your country is so phucked up if indeed nigerians are hard working as you are trying to portray?

Tell me, which citizens of the following two countries are lazy? Country A is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world. In 2011, Country A harvested a million tonnes of cocoa through the sweat and toil of its hardworking farmers.In addition, Country A s a leading exporter of fruits,vegetables and flowers in the region where the two countries are located.

Country B on the other hand, used to produce large quantities of groundnuts and cocoa. Today, all the groundnut pyramids have disappeared and cocoa production is nothing to write home about. Citizens and governments of Country B, literally sit at home doing virtually nothing. At the end of the month, they go back to their capital city and collect what they call federal allocation from oil money. they brng the money to their states, share it and wait for the end of another month so they can go back and collect another allocation!

Which of these two groups is lazy? That is if you truly understand the meaning of the word lazy ...... ewu Poof Poof grin grin grin

INVESTMENT? I thought you are educated? How much FDI did Ghana receive last year and how much did Nigeria receive? Even with all our problems,Nigeria still receives FDI 3times more than Ghana.

This fool has mouth to tell the whole world that ghana is the second largest exporter in the whole world yet they have thousands of schools under trees in Ghana? Ever been to Ivory Coast that has no other major source of income other than cocoa and see the way the country is well developed with sky scrappers and standard road network everywhere? So what did ghana do with its own money?

I made valid points, you cannot defend it, all you do is call me names and that doesn't stop the fact that 90% of everything in Ghana is foreign owned. ALL Banks, telecom companies,insurance companies, all standard supermarkets, night clubs, standard hotels, all airlines, ALL Shopping malls. ALL standard housing estates etc are foreign owned? WHY ARE YOU LAZY I DARE ASK YOU AGAIN

You have no idea how many million dollars Nigerian airlines and banks will take out of Ghana today alone. These are facts. I know you will either avoid these kinds of smack-down or you continue the name calling which makes you dumber than dumb...

NB: WHY DO U LIKE LYING SO MUCH? SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST YOU SAID GHANA IS EXPORTING FRUITS TO WEST AFRICA? LAST TIME I CHECKED,MOST FRUITS IN GHANA ARE IMPORTED FROM OVERSEAS. CARROT IS IMPORTED FROM TOGO, ONIONS FROM NIGER, CUCUMBER FROM BURKINA FASO ETC. SO WHICH FRUIT ARE YOU EXPORTING?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by onatisi(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2012
@rickyross,what i have noticed in ghana here is that all ghanian men deep down inside of them wish and wants to be a nigerian,so the fact that they were and are not nigerians always brings out a kind of jealousy in them in the process they attack anything nigerian and try to riodicule nigeria at the sightest oppourtunity,i hve been following ur points and arguements with these ghanians but u dont seem to understand that a ghana wil argue with his Maker if given the chance ,ghanian men are arrogantly stupid and dumb also blind ,there is nothing that hurts a ghanian man stupid ego than for u to ignore him.as u re arguing with them they are enjoying the attention u are according to them.let them continue to live in their fools paradise that ghana is the best country in africa,
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by londoner: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Revolva:

Uyo is scanty in population and rivers state also is some how ok but these are oil producing states but nigeria has a lot of marginalisation that's what I am trying to say .. Lagos is the powerhouse of naija ok

What has population got to do with it, except you changing the goal posts, in an attempt not to give anything in Nigeria credit publicly?

You meantioned road networks, that is why I asked you if you have seen the road networks in Uyo o Akwa Ibom.........

I have stayed in Tawka in Ghana before, the centre of the gold mining industry. The roads were terrible and many places do not have access to running water. Electricity was good, but not perfect though.

Yiu didn't tell me how extensively you have actually travelled in Ghana. I have been to Accra, Cape Coast, Kumasi, Takwa, Takoradi........everywhere does not look like Accra my friend and there are some people who are marginalised in ghana......go to the north and see. Even in Accra the Ga's feel marginalised, and it is their own land.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by londoner: 4:52am On Dec 04, 2012
@ abrantie, yes that is a nice hotel.

What makes you think we dont have the same in Nigeria?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by londoner: 5:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Anyhoo....back to topic.

Look what we have here.....pics of PSquare's performance in Ghana with 40,000 in attendance.

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/12/photos-p-squares-performance-in-ghana

CASE CLOSED!!!!!
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2012
I don laff sote belle dey pain me,but on a more serious Note,the many Ghanain men i have met in Nigeria here are so silly they think i don't know about Ghana, they tell me their Ghana is paradise on Earth,but i know the truth,abuskelele people(i hope i got the spelling?],
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2012
londoner:

What has population got to do with it, except you changing the goal posts, in an attempt not to give anything in Nigeria credit publicly?

You meantioned road networks, that is why I asked you if you have seen the road networks in Uyo o Akwa Ibom.........

I have stayed in Tawka in Ghana before, the centre of the gold mining industry. The roads were terrible and many places do not have access to running water. Electricity was good, but not perfect though.

Yiu didn't tell me how extensively you have actually travelled in Ghana. I have been to Accra, Cape Coast, Kumasi, Takwa, Takoradi........everywhere does not look like Accra my friend and there are some people who are marginalised in ghana......go to the north and see. Even in Accra the Ga's feel marginalised, and it is their own land.
Well all of us arguing @petrodollar @ricky_ross @salam001 @onatisi @londoner @otumfor

Pls let's call this a day after all nigeria and ghana are all developing nation ok its not about too much building to me but how transparent the government is to the citizen ok . Pls let's learn from each other psquare we are supporting went home with mega moullah .. Ask me will he share with me or even sarkodie sef ....its for them and their pocket ----i beg ooo we are developing nations shikena
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Kerocedis,you are so funny,you should try stand up comedy,ya know?...what are you looking for in Awka?,and you mean there are no Big men in igboland or anybody riding jeeps because of kidnappers?.F.Y.I,There has not been another reported kidnap case in the East for the past 2 months or 3,btw a ghanain boy that was born and bred in Lagos told me how ghana men tie wrappers and gossip all day long and drink akpeteshi while their women go to work,i know you would shout me down as a liar,he also told me that no Ghana man takes care of his Children,i know you would call a liar aswell,but the truth is like smoke,no matter how hard you try to conceal it,it finds another opening
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2012
onatisi: @rickyross,what i have noticed in ghana here is that all ghanian men deep down inside of them wish and wants to be a nigerian,so the fact that they were and are not nigerians always brings out a kind of jealousy in them in the process they attack anything nigerian and try to riodicule nigeria at the sightest oppourtunity,i hve been following ur points and arguements with these ghanians but u dont seem to understand that a ghana wil argue with his Maker if given the chance ,ghanian men are arrogantly stupid and dumb also blind ,there is nothing that hurts a ghanian man stupid ego than for u to ignore him.as u re arguing with them they are enjoying the attention u are according to them.let them continue to live in their fools paradise that ghana is the best country in africa,

Did you said Ghanaian men want to be nigerians? You mean they want to be kidnappers, treasury looters, kidnappers, rapists, ritualists, 419ners, child traffickers, prostitutes, armed robbers, terrorists? Which sane human being want to be any of these? Answer me, quick...modafaka!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by onatisi(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2012
PetroDolla:

Look at this shambolic,pathetic and clueless dog! Ghanaian men drink apketeshie and what do nigerian me do? They work really hard,huh? So how come your country is the way it is today? Don't bother to answer ...ediot. I know your brain lack the capacity to think. Look very well at your country today and tell me where it epitomises hard work? Ghana is not paradise, and I have said it so many times here, but it is definitely a country on the road to somewhere.

I hope your clueless,inept govt will fix that Seme road. yeye dey smell.........arrant nonsense
i know ur type ,i argue with ppl like u everyday here in accra,it is the ppl at home in naija that dont understand the average ghana man mentality.well like i said earlier it is poointless arguing with a ghana man.never argue with a ghana man ppl wont see the difference .any nigerian that believes ghana is better than nigeria should come nd live here for 3months and see
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

NB: WHY DO U LIKE LYING SO MUCH? SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST YOU SAID GHANA IS EXPORTING FRUITS TO WEST AFRICA? LAST TIME I CHECKED,MOST FRUITS IN GHANA ARE IMPORTED FROM OVERSEAS. CARROT IS IMPORTED FROM TOGO, ONIONS FROM NIGER, CUCUMBER FROM BURKINA FASO ETC. SO WHICH FRUIT ARE YOU EXPORTING?

Uhmm... the last time I checked those were called vegetables.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temidayo Abudu At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Now Authors (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At The Headies 2014 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.